'Real Housewives of NJ'

Who'd You Rather?

5/5/2010 5:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Real Housewives of New Jersey" larger-than-life personalities Teresa Giudice (and her hair), Caroline Manzo and Jacqueline Laurita made nice at an event in Paterson on Monday.

Question is ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Joeyl

I would take Danielle. She has a hot body. The rest of them you can keep.

Queeny

One-strap dresses are so OLD ! That look is no longer unique, & shows no imagination.

Mandy

OMG these women are dogs! I love Housewives but the Jersey wives are skanks. Their show is boring and they have no lives. Now Caroline is going through menopause with the boo hoo "empty nest" syndrome. Note how her husband shot her down when she asked him to retire. Get a job loser. There is more to a woman then shooting out babies and trying to act like the "Don" of your messed up family. I swear Caroline is a lesbian and needs to come out of the closet. The rest of them are personified bimbos with the education of a street molls...lol

Mandy

Caroline was so tough last season; so whiny this season. Boo hoo Albie can't read or write...u just now discovering this and dealing with it or just using it as an excuse for his failing out of law school? Trying to make the law school look bad cos ur son is failing is not the school's fault...ITS YOUR FAULT CAROLINE! I know for a fact that NJ offers the best services for learning disabled...you just didn't make sure he got them. If it had been properly dealt with when it should have, you're son wouldnt be having these problems as an adult. Guess your friends can find a strip joint for him to manage...

Tracy

Sorry people, I think that Jacqueline is very classy and a good person!! She seems to be very real!! I wish I had her for a friend because I sure can't seem to find any here in SC.

MadamMary

i have to go with her hair XD

Dick Gozinya

I guess after I finished throwing up at the thought of any of them, I'd take Teresa's hair.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7