TMZ Live:

LiLo, Bombshell, Sheen & Hasselbeck

5/5/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything -- including Lindsay Lohan skipping out on alcohol ed, Bombshell's I-have-"colored"-friends remark, and Elisabeth Hasselbeck's tearful apology to Erin Andrews.

Motorola Blur
0505_tmzlive_big
Plus: Gloria Allred firing back against David Boreanaz' extortion claims... and Charlie Sheen surrendering child custody to Denise Richards.

Shanda

Harvey, I live in AZ. You are right Jason is wrong. A CRIME other than being illegal must first be commited. This law just puts various federal and state laws into one law. At the very least it is going to force positive immigration discussions to begin and possibly changes everyone can agree on. Also FYI it is being said that 70% of Arizonians like this law and there must have been some Hispanics in that 70% since we have such a large Hispanic population.

Kate

I didn't go to law school, but I understand fully what Harvey is saying.

Honestly Jason - If there here illegally, they ARE breaking the law and that's the crime.

We are the land of opportunity! NOT the land of the free lunch!

Kimberly

Would looking Hispanic be enough probable cause?

Bret

I live in AZ and I support this law. People have blown it out of context. If you dont live here, then you dont know what it is like. SOMETHING has to be done. Period. Im frustrated.

Peggy

HOw is this 'probable cause' debate regarding the situation in Arizona, different than police running tag numbers of any car on the road in order to generate revenue from expired tags or revoked tags? In these instances, there is no probable cause to run the tag number other than the car being on the road when there is no traffic violaton. I fail to see the difference and I want you to explain it.

Elle

Um, guys...enough already, you're boring us to tears.

deena

THANK YOU HARVEY, Az followed Prince William County. We just wanted ID checked on everyone(as I have to do when Im asked) THATS ALL, and now that we do it here, things have gotten so much nicer. Our officers do not just pull the hispanic out of a line and check ID.
On the other hand, my husband was in a car accident caused by someone here illaglly, the accident would have NEVER HAPPEND and my husband would not have the health issue he will now live with the rest of his life.
As for factory, YES THEY CAN GO IN, if they know they are here without papers, and that should be the federal govt, THAT IS ALL THIS IS ABOUT THAT OUR GOVT SUPPORT OUR LAWS AND PROTECT THE CITIZENS OF THE USA. JASON:OUR GOVT HAS NOT BEEN DETAINING ONCE THEY KNOW THEY SHOULD NOT BE HERE, THATS WHAT IS ALL ABOUT. THEY CAN DETAIN YOU AND ME......... THEY CAN DETAIN YOU, NOT ARREST, DETAIN TILL YOU PRODUCE

LARD

LETS JASON TALK HARVEY! GEEZ!

jaytee

do you guys know any thing about the girl named (katt stacks). the gil that is makeing trouble for all the rappers. do you know what is up with her

Dusti

Why is Max so goodlooking? He needs more camera time, please for us. I watch when it's boring so I can catch a glimpse of him. MORE MAX please :)

Ken

Greece: failed socialist/liberal/welfare/nanny state polices... the govt. give and the govt. take away ..entitlement mentality

nZee

Harvey, you just don't see the point: With this bill every policeman is enforced to see hispanic origin as a "probable cause" to ask for someone's ID! So people with this origin will be stopped by the police every 50 miles to show them her/his ID and they will feel like being in UDSSR!

MJS BIGGEST FAN

To Number 13 (Dee)

I really wish Harvey had answered your question because I didn't know anything about it until you mentioned it. I am an extremely big MJ fan, and one of the reasons for the cancellations of the second segment was that alot of fans have organized a boycott of extra until they retract the story about MJ.

I'm not sure the story about Debbie is true because even if she contacted the estate lawyers I doubt they would have the power to force extra to cancel the second part interview when they've had numerous stories like this in the past about other celebs. As for the secret girlfriend I am also sceptical because if there was more to the story I think Extra would have at least informed other news outlets by now and details would have emerged.

I do beleive Michael Jackson had a secret girlfriend but I think it would take more than that story for her to reveal their relationship to the public, because she might value her privacy highly and thats why we haven't heard anything about her. These are just my opinions though, I hope next TMZ LIVE Harvey answers this question because today they spent most of the discussion on politics, and it would be interesting 2 know if what u said is true :(

Leigh

Mike, Mike, Mike...please. Jason is a pin head who watches MSNBC to often. Harvey you are correct.

You and Jason don't agree on anything so the arguing goes on way to long. Less Jason.

Leigh

Since Stern won't talk about Artie Lange can you try to get an update?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments