Spencer -- I'm Glad Heidi's Mom's in Foreclosure

5/7/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heid Montag's mother facing forclosureHeidi Montag's mother is facing a serious real estate problem back home in Colorado -- and no one could be happier than her son-in-law Spencer Pratt.

TMZ has learned a bank in CO is foreclosing on an undeveloped piece of property owned by Heidi's mom --- Darlene Egelhoff -- claiming she owes $187,385.62 on a $189k loan she took out in 2006.

When we reached out to Spencer for comment, he told us, "If that's true ... that is the best news I’ve heard all day long."

Apparently, Spencer still holds a grudge for the way Heidi's mom handled post-surgery Heidi on the season premiere of "The Hills"  ... you remember, when she told Heidi she wasn't pretty and made Heidi cry.

Anyway, Spencer wasn't done going off on Darlene, and added, "Anybody who would do what she did to her daughter – my amazing, beautiful, magnificent wife Heidi – on national television ...  should be put in a straight jacket."

Attempts to reach Darlene for comment were unsuccessful.

Pretty LL

This guy is a tool but I like what he said about the mom. It's disrespectful sure, but true.

Melissa

It is sad that Spencer would wish anything - on Heidi's family especially financial strain---I thought they were big into God? Not very Christian of them?? Hmm...Heidi should be ashamed of him.

Darlene did not say she looked ugly. She is allowed to disagree with her daughter's 10 surgeries in one day + the ones she had in the past--especially when she said she wanted to look like a Barbie doll. H & S are not operating in reality. They are a joke.

celticskunk

THE most pathetic t wats in hollywood

samantha

Spencer isn't the least bit cute, nor funny. He's a supercilious, pretentious, nefarious individual, who seems hell bent on making the people around him miserable.

Everything he does, or says, is self-serving, and snide. The guy doesn't possess one redeemable quality. I haven't loathed anybody on television, quite as much as I do him. The guy absolutely makes my skin crawl.

I'm not an avid viewer of "The Hills," but have caught a few espisodes as of late. I don't see what Heidi ever saw in this guy. He's alienated his sister, and mother-in-law, and probably countless others. He's the bane of everybody's existence, as far as I can tell.

Heidi actually seems somewhat sweet, and is definitely too good for Spencer, botched plastic surgery and all. She needs to get rid of this milstone around her neck, and move on to greener pastures.

just me

I don't mean to criticize Heidi, she looked better lprior to the surgery and that is how a true mother would respond brutally honest... tough love

Timewaster

OMG why does anyone know who these two morons are? Weasel and the Dummy.

Sounds like an awesome TV show!

Crystal

Spencer,

You are the spawn of Satin himself. You have to be the most insecure person, and your wife is letting it rub off on her, it's sad, I'm also willing to bet, your about as much fun as aids. Stick your D*ck in a fan.

Rossetta

This desperate couple have gone from being somewhat pathetic to really slimmy.
Poor Heidi really has made a mess of herself-If her idea of a career boost is even bigger breasts she
is ill. I think he is a no talent parasite that will allow her to go on with this as long as any money rolls in. The fact that she married, and seems to need to be around him at all speaks to her desperation.
Mom will be fine..Rossie

go home!

Spencer, you are the one who said Heidi 1.0 was not good enough for you. You strayed and looked at Playboy whores all the time and THAT is why the girl became sooo insecure and finally, ruined her face and body to try and get your attention. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DISRESPECTED HEIDI SPENCER AND NOW SHE HAS TO LIVE WITH WHAT SHE DID FOR YOU FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE! LOOKING LIKE THE ELEPHANT WOMAN!! SHAME ON YOU YOU DISGUSTING S***!!

go home!

If Spencer was hot, maybe you could understand why she would get all insecure and crazy, but he's not. Heidi, go out and get yourself a real man, a hot actor or something. If publicity is your ultimate goal, then that is the way to do it. Plus, you will get a hot guy who actually has a talent. Spencer manipulated you into changing your body into i dont know what, but now you will never get your looks back and he has ruined you and your reputation for as long as you stay with him. All he has done is grow that disgusting white goatee. The only way to redeam yourself and have ANY chance at having a career in Entertainment (which is a loooooong shot) is to dumb this guy and move on to a real man who is hot. Get an actor or a musician who people actually know. If you dump spencer for good and get your family and friends back, this is the only way to get respect back for yourself amongst hollywood! It would be HUGE Heidi, think of all the magazine covers you will get! You dont need Spencer! You will have actual people that love you when you were Heidi 1.0 behind you and the support of all that hated you before when you were 2.0 and 3.0 with spencer.

JLS

All scripted and he knows it! I do believe these two will be apart by the end of this year. Who'd want to live with all this endless rage? He's unstable-literally-and scary.

Melanie

How can she be with someone that is so disrespctful to her family. Totally disgusting!

It's me

Spencer is a real whacko. I don't know why Heidi would even be with someone that acts so offensive towards her family. He obviously has no respect for her family which shows little respect for her as well. I feel sorry for her, because the fame she craves is fading fast, and she will be just a plastic freak. He is so obsessed with her. I think if she were to try and leave him, there would be another Hollywood muder-sucide. Sad!

rbass26

Spencer is such a jerk. I could never be married to someone who treats my mother that way, not matter the cir***stances. Heidi needs to grow up and realize who raised her and kick her husband to the curb.

Nina

Spencer is a complete moron. That is all that needs to be said about that.