« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LT's Wife -- My Husband Has Been 'Set Up'

5/6/2010 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lawrence Taylor's wife Stands by Her ManLawrence Taylor's wife is standing by her man while he faces allegations of rape -- telling TMZ she believes the entire incident is one big "setup."

TMZ just spoke with Lynette Taylor -- LT's 3rd wife -- who tells us the allegations are "all bullsh*t."

As for why she suspects a setup, Lynette claims that the timing of the arrest is suspicious because it came just days after LT was featured on an A&E documentary called "Fame and Recovery" which she believes "made him out to be a monster."

Lynette wouldn't expand on who she thought could be behind such a plot, but she was adamant that the timing of the show and the arrest were no coincidence.

Lawrence Taylor Photo Gallery - Past and Present

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ivana Tinkle

wow, first again, maybe I just need to get off the internets...

I say if he's guilty, just cut his balls off, after all, we take guns away from shooters!

flip[wilson

Yah...he thought that girl was a pizza!

dd

Wakeup honey he may not have raped her, but he ordered her. You'll find out as time goes on more hookers will come forward.

neither of these two sluts

FIRST HIS WIFE IS DELUSIONAL.........HES A CREEP...AND I HAVE TO ASK...WHY DO TTHESE IDIOT SPORTS FIGURES THINK THEY ARE IMMUNED TO SOCIETIES WAYS......AND WE KEEP DEFENDING THESE IDIOTS....ASK THEM TO GET A REAL JOB AND HALF OF THEM CANT COUNT TO THREE OR SPELL MOM BACKWARDS. HIS WIFE IS A STUPID STUPID WOMAN AND HES JUST A RAPIST!

Rob

Kobe innocent, Roethlisberger inncoent, LT...maybe guilty. When you have been arrested for crimes like crack possesion, you lose the benefit of the doubt.

When a soroity girl follows Roethlisberger from bar to bar all night, wearing a nametag that says "Down To F**k",there is no way in heck you are telling me he is guilty. Also Kobe's accuser bragged about the consensual sex (like Roethlisberger's 1st accuser), tried to kill herself multiple times in the months before the alleged incident, and was committed to a mental institution. I could keep going for many more paragraphs, but I won't waste my time. Many people are idiots, who won't believe it, or do research on the accusers for themelves.

???

When I first heard he raped an underage girl I thought he was sick and deserved everything coming his way.
But now I learn she is a prostitute with a pimp involved.
What is clear is that he was out to get some. Did he know the girl was underage? Did he rape her? Did he give her that black eye?
I think I'll wait for all the facts before passing judgment.

Abe

Set up? Ha ha ha ha ha. Do you get a bigger divorce settlement if you stand behind him, honey? He raped that girl. No doubt about that.

rexcars

so he was forced to hand over $300?

Elmer Flobbergob

If he did it he'll go to prison for years. Live with it.

GleeGeeBeeGee

I am sure this is why he married her, she is a complete idiot and he can get away with anything with her. Case in point. Good luck "standing by your man" on this one you stupid woman. Your husband is a pimp paying, child raper. He knew what he was doing.

omgsammi

wow.. i can't believe she's standing by him..

silk

I am really surprised so many women are attracted to athletes like Simpson, Woods, Bryant and now this one; and some stood by them no matter what. What are they thinking? I guess fame and fortune has a lot to do with that.

CJ

He's guilty....

I smell bullsh*t coming from the wife. she's covering her track ahead of time for her sake. when it does come about , to show he is guilty, and they do divorce....she'll get a nice a check.

gimme a break lady....seriously

Anthony

Man, I not going to have any more Giants Jerseys. My main collection is consists of Burress, Tiki Barber, and Lawrence Taylor. All a bunch of poop bags. I will be having a Jersey burning ceremony in the near future. How disappointing.

EndAllBeAll

@silk... What was Tiger charged with? You lumped these four together because there black... No mention of John Edwards? Mark Sanford? Thats strange

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments