« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bombshell -- I May Have Banged Tiger Woods

5/8/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Because one celebrity home-wrecking sex scandal is never enough, white power poster child Bombshell McGee is now hinting that she may have slept with Tiger Woods.

0507_bombshell_audio_2

Bombshell went on "The Soscia Network" radio show on Philadelphia's 106.1 FM this week -- and when asked if she would ever "mess" with Tiger, she replied, "How do you know I haven't?"

Bombshell continued, "I'm not confirming or denying ... I'm surprised no one's picked up on that yet."

Sorry, lady with the swastika tattoo ... we just don't think he's really your type.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Tracey

I guess another 15 minutes of fame is worth hurting your family and friends?

m.b.

Seriously......PLEASE, PLEASE.....I AM BEGGING you TMZ........Quit reporting anything about this skank, she is fugly. AND I seriously doubt she is Tigers type. Was she a host or ****tail waitress???

DJFunkyGrrL

Wow! Amazing!!! I think, she's trying to hold on to 15 minutes of fame, much like TiLa Tequila ...

my twitter:
www.twitter.com/SwedishLesbian

Jaja

There's alot to be said for being a sleazy PIG...you pig....!!!

Notaparazzzi

The problem here is that all of the press is starting to die off about Jesse James and Sandra Bullock, because Sandra split and Jesse James is back to being a has-been reality television.

So now, it's time for her to find another celebrity to latch onto to validate her existence, because people stopped being famous for wearing a swastika in 1945, in the burned-out rubble of Berlin.

Tony

LIAR!!!

She's gotten publicity for sleeping with Jesse James, and now wants to also jump on the "I also slept with Tiger, so look at me!" bandwagon.

To all the sluts/idiots out there:
CHEATING IS WRONG! Just 'cause you'll get publicity for sleeping with a celebrity doesn't make it right! You're ruining a marriage!

So, I guess in order to become famous, you need to either:
- have talent (rare these days)
- have a sex tape (very common)
- sleep with a married man who is a celebrity (currently the new trend)

WTF IS HAPPENING TO AMERICA THESE DAYS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Elmer Flobbergob

Only a skank slut like her would be unsure if she had sex with someone.

Crump

Shame on TMZ for giving her all this publicity. This is making TMZ worse and less relevant for continuing this.

Cassie

This skank is truly a piece of ****!

SantaFeJack

A patently obvious publicity stunt, and TMZ, I'm sad to say, fell for it.

DahhTroll

She isnt woods type. she wishs everyone would belive she was with him so she can extend her 15 minutes of whoreing fame.
Think what she is going to looklike in 10 years when her neck tats are dropping all over the place. YUC!
She broke up a family! she is a home wrecking sknak.
If it werent for her jesse would be home with his new baby right now and his wife! He whoreing broke up a fmily and thats a fact.
she could care less he just wants attion for ebing a freakish
stripper and hooker.

suri

She just said on Howard the other day that she has never slept with a black man. But did say that she has slept with "other races"....Yea right, I doubt it.

joe

Does high school ever end.. girls wanting to sleep with the popular boys? Apparently with some women, that motive follows them all their lives.

sotiredofthis

Oh, puh-leeeze, TMZ, don't give the ******* so much credit. I'm sure he'd be happy to smack her around, piss on her and god knows what else, as has been allegedly reported regarding the others. WE should be so lucky - maybe SHE'D smack the sob back!

mama

TMZ HEADLINE - Bombshell McGee: I Have 'Colored' Friends

i'm sure tiger was glad to hear she considers him a friend as well as a mark...um...sex partner