« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bombshell -- I May Have Banged Tiger Woods

5/8/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Because one celebrity home-wrecking sex scandal is never enough, white power poster child Bombshell McGee is now hinting that she may have slept with Tiger Woods.

0507_bombshell_audio_2

Bombshell went on "The Soscia Network" radio show on Philadelphia's 106.1 FM this week -- and when asked if she would ever "mess" with Tiger, she replied, "How do you know I haven't?"

Bombshell continued, "I'm not confirming or denying ... I'm surprised no one's picked up on that yet."

Sorry, lady with the swastika tattoo ... we just don't think he's really your type.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mike

Now I am for Dandra Bullock 100%. I think Michelle and Jesse would make a good couple they are so much alike in many ways. What do you guys think?

Mike

Sorry I misspelled her name - Sandra Bullock is who I am for 100%

Prince Eugene von Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

Why does she call herself "Bombshell"? Surely "Trainwreck" would be more appropriate! A nasty famewhore of epic proportions who'll say any lie to stay in the public eye. She makes people like Prince von Ahole and Phoebe Price seem positively normal!

Sonya in Tx

Tiger did a lot of nonsense, but tatted up chicks isn't one of them.....

Ernie

Hey Bombshell is there anybody you haven't banged?.

THE SHEENY MAN

She also gave my dog herpes!!! Who hasn’t she done?
I feel bad for her kid!
Remember: Tattoo’s on head, means pincushion in bed!

Erica

She was an honor student in high school back in Ohio. That doesn't say much for the American educational system, does it. She also looked better before she dyed her hair black and got all those tattoos.

Woodless

They're called prostitutes for a reason. They'll do anything for a buck. I bet Tiger's people paid for the service and the room, then he just sat in there watching TV while she did her nails.

chickenrex

Oh,my God, this woman is 120 lbs. of walking bulls***!!! Jesse J. was a fool, and to this woman he was nothing but a target. But greed is without end. I only pray Tiger's peeps give the "will not dignify" response this deserves.

robert h

OK. Am I the only one who thinks that calling this ugly Dog-Creature a Bombshell is complete BS? She looks like a Nazi dude who had a sex change. OMG Nasty ho!

sandy

she is so iky. i am sad that jesse felt that bad he stooped to this. go away

Linda

Shes just a cheap whore trying to get attention! shes ugly none of her tattoos even make sence she does whats "Trendy" at the moment. I feel sorry for her kid he has to be raise and exposed with a "Mother" like that.

TMZdolts

Um.. Nazism for dummies says: a Nazi isn't a person that hates jews or blacks or anyone else, it is a person that wants a country for white people which it controls.

LOL

I DONT THINK SHE IS TIGER'S TYPE COME ON,HIS MISTRESSES LOOK GOOD!

The Love Sponge

Somebody once said that I was a whore slut skank and I said "no I'm a Nazi. Get it right