Heidi Klum -- Bikini Fiesta in Mexico

5/7/2010 7:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Super mom Heidi Klum showed off her runway-ready body in Mexico on Thursday -- seven months after giving birth to her fourth child.

media_removed_tmz
Everybody wants to know the 36-year-old's Victoria's secret.

QueenBoudica

OMG you D~Bag HATERS!!! You find ANY woman who has had 4 children and NO plastic surgery. If they look HALF as good as Heidi I'll eat a bull testicle.

Green is such any ugly colour on you people. Grow up.

TEAM HEIDI

NatTxn

Look closely. It's a poor fitting bikini. I've seen her recently in other candid pictures where she looked much better. So she needs a new suit and a different camera shot angle. All in all, she looks great!!

Mel

Wouldn't have known it was her if I didn't see this, she looks like an average woman on the beach, TMZ you need glasses.

samantha

I'm quite sure she looks better than everybody leaving comments here, especially considering she's a mother, four times over. Go Heidi.

samantha

Truth be told, she probably gets a case of the "dry heaves" whenever Seal is laying on top of her. Yuck.

He's so disguisting. Heidi's probably thinking, "What did I get myself in to. I can do better than this. Pretend it's somebody else."

Whatever it takes to keep from gagging.

Maureen

No offense, this is not a great looking body. Four kids FOR SURE.

Maureen

She could look a whole lot worse.

Had to agree with this.

Cat

You people, especially women disgust me !! She had a baby seven months ago. Cut the woman some slack. I'm sure we could say horrid things about everyone, but where does it get you ? Does it make you feel good inside ? Spread cheer not hate

KTD

My grandmother looks better than that.

BetBet

Wow... you guys are harsh. I think she looks fabulous. The woman has had FOUR kids. How many of you who have just one or two kids would look that good in a bikini? How many would even dare WEAR a bikini?

It's not a great bikini... I think that's the real shocker. For such a fashionista, she could have chosen a better suit for her body. It's a fact that a woman's body shape changes after giving birth, and each time thereafter. So, with a better suit, I'm sure most of you overly critical snobs would be calling her hot.

Besides, she's always had a thicker waist...just look back at her older photos... she hasn't changes much at all.

Jason Chambers

WHAT HAPPENED? SEAL IS LETTING HER OFF WAY TO EASY!!!!!!!

stacie

I think she looks great! Good for her. Having a baby is the best thing you can do with your body. Her body shows that her house is full of love. I would trade any day and I guarantee six months from now....she would beat out most models today.

no way

Her secret is no exercise and sucking down drinks at the beach. I employed that secret about 50 lbs ago and now I don't go to the beach unless I'm wearing my harpoon repellant.

whoflungpoo

hey you morons heidi does not have a tatoo on her right arm this is not heidi. nice job tmz you people can't even take a simple pitchure of the right person

Throwback kid

Wow, without the special lighting and makeup, she looks like an average Joe at the beach

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments