Heidi Klum -- Bikini Fiesta in Mexico

5/7/2010 7:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Super mom Heidi Klum showed off her runway-ready body in Mexico on Thursday -- seven months after giving birth to her fourth child.

media_removed_tmz
Everybody wants to know the 36-year-old's Victoria's secret.

samantha

ALL celebrities look "average" when they're out and about. It's all smoke and mirrors. I'm not saying they're not good looking, just not to the extent that you would be led to believe.

That said, Heidi's a attractive womam. Her weight and shape may wax and wane, but she'll always have a beautiful face. She's fortunate that way.

You want to know who's hideous in person. Gerard Butler. He's pasty, flabby, disheleved, and looks every bit the average Joe, other than his stature. He's a bigger guy, with a spare tire around the middle.

I saw him once in Santa Monica. Yuck, my eyeballs were bleeding. For being such a "heartthrob," he sure is ugly.

LA Native

Thats not her!

Ida Clair

Proof positive that those straight across bikini bottoms don't look good on anybody. If Heidi can't rock it....

TheTatIsHers

That is her and she DOES in fact have a tattoo on her arm. Maybe the people saying she doesn't should try using google. As far as the people bashing her, come on, grow up. Who are we to judge? It wouldn't matter if she were 140lbs or 500lbs, people are always going to be jealous.

mrsmayn

c

shes never been attractive, over rated

CC

Maybe Tiger would be interested? Or possibly Jesse? She's been a MILNTF for a while.

Gene

Last year I saw my mom naked, she was 78 years old, her body looked a lot like this, so I guess my mom was in good shape, or Heidi is in bad shape. Don't be fooled by my screen name, I am a woman, so don't think I'm some fruity guy looking at my mother.

Caileagh

I'm sorry but this is far from hot or runway material. She has horrible posture and a gut and she's all hunched over and sagging. You are being way too kind.

whatever

What in the hell is she doing in Mexico with all the drug violence going on there? Is she crazy or something?

E

I want something from her but it ain't any secrets. It should be against the law for any woman with a body like she had to drop kids. That's a carnal felony in my book.

Jason Chambers

32. Her secret is no exercise and sucking down drinks at the beach. I employed that secret about 50 lbs ago and now I don't go to the beach unless I'm wearing my harpoon repellant.

Posted at 9:34 AM on May 7, 2010 by no way

----

GENIUS.

Sue

She doesn't look all that great! Her husband is certainly nothing to look at either!

Vanessa

Not I.
I want to know where KOOKY is.

TheTatIsHers

39. Please. I know her secret, it's called A TUMMY TUCK. Look at her belly button, it's obvious. Typical celebrities - they act like they defy human physiology and act like they can have four children and have a flat stomach. It is physically impossible.

Really genius? She hasn't had a tuck. Have you never seen a tummy tuck before? First of all she has a baby (maybe 6 mths old), can't you see the dark line from her naval down? That also means that she DID have a tuck it would have been recently and you would see a very definate scar going from hip bone to hip bone. The scares takes a very long time to fade therefore, we would be seeing it. Now on to your physically impossible flat tummy...it is very possible. My 3rd child is turning a year old next week and guess what, I have a flat tummy. It is called EXERCISE and watching your diet. Now, go back to your Oprah and Cheetos fat ass.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments