« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LT Alleged Victim -- I Had No Choice

5/9/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 16-year-old girl who was allegedly raped by Lawrence Taylor texted her uncle for help after the alleged sexual liaison with Taylor went down.

The girl told the New York Post in frightening detail about the events that led up to her alleged encounter with Taylor. According to the Post, when she initially refused to go with her pimp, Rasheed Davis, the girl says, "He hit me in the face, so I covered my face." She then crouched down to protect herself, but "[Davis] started kicking and stomping on me."

According to the paper, the girl was told to tell Taylor her name was Carmen and she was 19 -- and this is consistent with what Taylor has been telling friends, according to TMZ.

The girl says she feared for her life if she didn't do what she was told, telling the Post, "If I didn't go through with it, [Taylor] would've called Rasheed and there would have been consequences ... God knows what would've happened if I didn't go through with it."

After the alleged incident, the girl says she texted her uncle, "Help me ... I don't want to live like this" on her way back to the Bronx.

The girl is now in foster care, the uncle told the paper, and her biological father is seeking custody.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

chynadoll42726

It's funny that all of sudden this prostitute would decide to call her uncle so she can "stop living like this." I'm sorry, but I don't feel sorry for this girl. Sounds to me like she figured she could cry rape cuz LT has lots of money. Next, there will be a civil suit. I don't support LT for doing what he did either since he's married and all, but I really think he thought the "HO" was 19.

SportsGrl

I feel so sorry for her ..When I read ....Tio, "Help me ... I don't want to live like this" on her way back to the Bronx.

Thats just sad and for anybody to come on here and make this out to Be this child's fault say more about your disgusting life ....

X

Tio means uncle in Spanish. It's not her uncle's name.

Lorrie

This is heartbreaking.

Jesse

John LT - Should be punished for paying for sex with a prostitute. Since I do not know if "intent" has any bearing on this case, I don't know how I feel about the 'Sex w/ Minor' charge. I believe John LT wanted a young prostitute but I do not think he wanted a minor.

Pimp Davis - Should be tossed under a bus, put in prison then tossed under the bus again.

Prostitute 16yo Kid - Should get be forced into counseling and schooling. She broke the law as a minor, but she is also a victim.

Elmer Flobbergob

It's sad, but there are probably a thousand others like her out there and many thousands of pigs like LT.

nanunanu

Prostitution is NOT a victimless crime now is it.

heather

This poor girl ran away in march and was snatched off the street by a pimp who forced her to turn tricks. She told LT no and was given back to the pimp who beat her and sent her back. LT knew she didnt want to have sex and that she was beaten and chose to do it anyway. He belongs in prison for a long time! This man is a father and that could be anyones daughter.

SportsGrl

Maybe Im a little sensitive but Id did bring a teat to my eyes when I read it ....

pigs in zen

> Prostitution is NOT a victimless crime now is it.

If prostitution were legal, then (a) it wouldn't be a crime and (b) there would be a LOT fewer victims.

There's nothing wrong with paying for sex. Making it illegal is just a draconian way for governments to punish people for wanting to satisfy one of their most basic needs.

Just imagine if it were illegal to pay someone to cook you a nice meal. Sounds kind of weird, doesn't it.

Quiet

can he find someone his own age to bang... he needs a pimps help?

SportsGrl

I concur that the pimp should do life but LT should get some damn time too ...Hes not the victim here ...

cregis

Wonder when this girl will come out with a book and a movie? Guess the pimp can't get a movie deal, but the DA's can get their 15 minutes. It's hard to determine people's real motives when a celebrity is involved.

SportsGrl

They should put that pimp in jail and let the word get out to the Hispanic gang in there what he did ...

sickofit

Taylor is guilty of statutory rape. He had sex with her,and she was 16. He is going to jail.

The question is, will the DA expand the charges to first degree rape, and kidnapping. If Taylor knew she had been beaten up and was under instructions to call the pimp if she did not do what she was suppose to, then he is guilty of forcible rape and kidnapping.

The evidence would have been all over that room. He better go to jail, because his wife will kill him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments