« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LT Alleged Victim -- I Had No Choice

5/9/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 16-year-old girl who was allegedly raped by Lawrence Taylor texted her uncle for help after the alleged sexual liaison with Taylor went down.

The girl told the New York Post in frightening detail about the events that led up to her alleged encounter with Taylor. According to the Post, when she initially refused to go with her pimp, Rasheed Davis, the girl says, "He hit me in the face, so I covered my face." She then crouched down to protect herself, but "[Davis] started kicking and stomping on me."

According to the paper, the girl was told to tell Taylor her name was Carmen and she was 19 -- and this is consistent with what Taylor has been telling friends, according to TMZ.

The girl says she feared for her life if she didn't do what she was told, telling the Post, "If I didn't go through with it, [Taylor] would've called Rasheed and there would have been consequences ... God knows what would've happened if I didn't go through with it."

After the alleged incident, the girl says she texted her uncle, "Help me ... I don't want to live like this" on her way back to the Bronx.

The girl is now in foster care, the uncle told the paper, and her biological father is seeking custody.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dd

LT you need Jesus!

dd

The pimp says that she had turned a number of tricks b4 LT, so why call the cops now!

Larry Tayor

"prostitution is NOT a victim less crime now is it"

Generally speaking, no-it's not-
there is something more to this because of her age and the abuse by a jagoff pimp.

Consenting adults is one story---this one is an exception.

gotta go, my hooker is here!

samantha

I think the $64,000 question should be, how would Lawrence Taylor like it if it was one of his daughters that had been assaulted. Kind of puts things in perspective huh?

Although I love him as an athlete, and as I said before, think he's the greatest defensive player in the history of the NFL. This high regard that I have for his athletic prowress however, doesn't preclude me from wanting him to have the book thrown at him. Heck, they can even make an example out of him, for all I care.

If he is guilty of everything that is being bandied about in the media, then God have mercy on his soul. He deserves to go away for a VERY long time.

The girl's situation reeks with pathos. I feel so sorry for her. Yes she's made some unfortunate decisions heretofore, but she's only 16, and has her whole life in front of her. She's too young to be written off IMO.

cc

Most of the comments on here are retarded. The man was wrong for having sex outside of his marriage. He didn't know she was 16. He should be charged with soliciting and that sit. Use some common sense people. I feel bad for the girl because of what she went through with the pimp. But why did she wait until she had sex with LT to text anyone. She could have done it when she was droped off.
I dont think the whole story is out yet.
People are so quick to judge sitting safe behind your computers. POSERS

Ann

Men are really disgusting.

Wishes

Have any of you ever heard of "sexual slavery"? The pimp picked her up at the bus stop. He offered her food and shelter. She was desperate! She was not a hardened 25-year-old prostitute on the streets! She was what these guys seek - young, fresh and desperate!! Please read the other information that's available on her story! She was not a sophisticated escort from a "respected" (sic) company!

ralph

She was certainly in over her head, but it's unclear just how the runaway arrived there. Did she jump in, fall in, or was she pushed? She became a victim of a crime when the pimp hit her, but she may yet have some responsibility for her own victimization. She was certainly inexperienced as a prostitute and maybe the pimp hit her for trying to back out of something she originally agreed to. We don't know.

We do know from the hit film "Pretty Woman" starring Julia Roberts that the Cinderella story of a prostitute becoming an important man's true love captures the imagination of young women, and earns millions at the box office.

Even though a black male like LT can be executed in the electric chair at age 12 and a female can be executed almost never at any age, it's still possible that a 16 year-old female runaway can willfully do wrong.

niles

You people are so naive to believe the he didn't know she was underage. Obviously, he was looking for something young and got what he ordered from the pimp. The rest is just a cover story.

Calliopesmommy

Does anyone else find it odd that this girls father is now trying to get custody? Maybe he thinks this is his meal ticket? Sad :(

dee

From what I've read on various media she was beaten prior to the incident but I don't think I've read anywhere about her knowing who LT was before or after the incident, so it is fairly presumptuous of people to assume she is going after him for his money.

Furthermore she had become involved with her 'pimp' several weeks prior when he offered her shelter and food, so again we cannot make the assumption that she knew what she was getting herself into. At 16 you are not an adult and for those individuals who are dismissive of her naivete I really say think back upon your own youth but also recognize you do not know what this girl's living situation was. Maybe her home life was horrendous or maybe she was a rebellious teenager who didn't realize that she didn't have such a raw deal. Either way the big picture is she is a child, and LT and the person who pimped her out are not.

Prostitution is not legal in America because of the fear of exploitation of men, women, and children.

For the individual who said it should be, I think it was Pigs in Zen, your comments are ignorant and you should really read up on the subject instead of using rhetoric to justify something so base. Comparing solicitation to a service industry is a huge stretch because as far as I know waitresses, doctors, retail workers, other professionals in service industries aren't beaten for their insubordination by bosses or consumers.

Breaking a law purposefully and then claiming ignorance about the severity of the situation is ridiculous, and be it LT or anyone else should that person should suffer the consequences of their actions.

Furthermore he's been to jail before, he understands his actions have repercussions, but he continues to flout the laws of society after countless opportunities he's been give at redemption, not only is that stupid it's sad. Now he must face the consequences of his actions yet again, only his luck really has run out in this unbelievable sticky situation and he will have no more opportunities at redemption and really should anyone really feel sorry for him?

Noel

For all of you that think LT should only be charged with solicitation...forget it. The age of consent in NY is 17. As far as the law is concerned she is not of age to consent to having sex with anyone..even if she had a boyfriend that was 19. Learned this from years of watching Law & Order SVU. LT is going to jail and will forever be a registered sex offender. The pimp should get life.

If they had jails for stupid people that would be an appropriate place for LT. This defense is going to cost him and bundle and I would not be suprised if his wife divorces him.

MISSJJ

I FEEL THAT IF EVERYONE LOOKS AT BOTH PARTS OF THE SITUATION AND REALLY GET A FEEL OF BOTH STORY THEN WE CAN JUDGE BUT UNTIL THEN NOBODY KNOWS WHAT HAPPEN IN THAT ROOM WITH THE BOTH OF THEM WE DON'T KNOW IF SHE CRY AND TOLD HIM SHE WAS TAKING AGAINST HER WILL AND WE DON'T IF HE HONESTLY KNEW SHE WAS 16 SO LETS STEP BACK AND SEE WHAT THE OUTCOME IS GONNA BE

Bitch

Poor little girl! Bull****! She ran away from home and was working the streets. I am so tired of 15 and 16 year olds claiming to have been victimized. If you are selling your body--**** will happen at some point. Before anyone statrs going on about if it was me, or my child. My home life was HELL! I ran away at 14 and I never sold me body. I lied about my age and worked under the table for the longest of time unti I was of leagal age--never had sex until I was 19. She was probably already sexually active before running away from home. If he was a regular JOHN nothing would come of this. You want freedom then you need to make smarter choices.

Yankee

If she could text her uncle after the event, why didn't she text him long before the event? Why didn't she text her uncle back in March when she ran away from home? This scenario flies in the face of many, many innocent victims. All parties are guilty. It's just that one has money and should not have become a "victim."