« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LT Alleged Victim -- I Had No Choice

5/9/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 16-year-old girl who was allegedly raped by Lawrence Taylor texted her uncle for help after the alleged sexual liaison with Taylor went down.

The girl told the New York Post in frightening detail about the events that led up to her alleged encounter with Taylor. According to the Post, when she initially refused to go with her pimp, Rasheed Davis, the girl says, "He hit me in the face, so I covered my face." She then crouched down to protect herself, but "[Davis] started kicking and stomping on me."

According to the paper, the girl was told to tell Taylor her name was Carmen and she was 19 -- and this is consistent with what Taylor has been telling friends, according to TMZ.

The girl says she feared for her life if she didn't do what she was told, telling the Post, "If I didn't go through with it, [Taylor] would've called Rasheed and there would have been consequences ... God knows what would've happened if I didn't go through with it."

After the alleged incident, the girl says she texted her uncle, "Help me ... I don't want to live like this" on her way back to the Bronx.

The girl is now in foster care, the uncle told the paper, and her biological father is seeking custody.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

HumanNature

Men and Women:

If you are into a WHORE, SEXUAL SLAVE, MALE BONDING, BISEXUAL, FREAK OR SKANK FOR A HUSBAND OR WIFE, YOU NEED TO MARRY THEM!!!!

Jan

Chit NOW you call you're uncle?
Sounds like set up to me," tell him you're 19."
But he took the bait, low life.
NOT 1 man should look up to this garbage, no one, dont care about his career...

Ruth

BULL!!! What he did was wrong (what is it with all these Hollywood types that cheat on their spouses?) But, I still think he was set up she is a WHORE plain and simple not matter what age. She knew what she was getting into and has probably in the past lied about her age, but her pimp and HER saw big bucks.

Gino

LT had to share the "sack" with her pimp.

HumanNature

Typical man with TWO empty brain dead heads!!!!!!

HumanNature

Now, watch how the somebody will be coming forth with their 15 minutes of SHAME on DUMBO!!!!

sickofit

He is a 51 year old married man, with 5 children all older than this 16 year old child.
You have sex with a prostitute you know you are breaking the law. You know you will probably be lied to from the pimp about everything.
When you go ahead and use a pimp, then you know you might get into trouble.
He took his chances and he messed up. He trused the word of a man who sells women, and this young woman was freshly beat up.
He is old enough to know better, and he has been using prostitutes for years, his claim on 60mins years ago.

sexygrandmom

Her pimp needs to be sent to jail.LT has no common sense and was never a poster-child for morals.

Darlene

Well, if shes like the girls that live here in minneapolis, she probaly had it comming!!

me not you

It's funny that all of sudden this prostitute would decide to call her uncle so she can "stop living like this." I'm sorry, but I don't feel sorry for this girl. Sounds to me like she figured she could cry rape cuz LT has lots of money. Next, there will be a civil suit. I don't support LT for doing what he did either since he's married and all, but I really think he thought the "HO" was 19.
Posted at 7:20 AM on May 9, 2010 by chynadoll42726

_____________________________________________________________________

YOU are a filthy despicable excuse for a human being, possibly lower than the pimp AND LT, if that is even possible, Who the F--K are you to say something so unbelievably insensitive? How do you know what this girl was running away from at home - she might have been being raped by a family member, oh but I guess that would be something you'd be just fine with. You are a piece of trash to blame a CHILD for something like this and I feel sorry for any child you come into contact with. PIG!

me not you

Ok, let's put this into perspective here. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU - male or female, because both genders are condoning what happened to this CHILD - need to stop and think about the things you are saying. She had it coming? No sympathy for her? She wanted it? She did it to sue LT? Please.

I hope you all realize that the things you are saying about a child being forced into prostitution, beaten to within an inch of her life, terrified that if she didn't comply she would be MURDERED by this pimp are filled with nothing but HATE and devoid of any kind of FACTS whatsoever. And you know what that makes you all sound like? ****ING MORONS, that's what! Your lives must be seriously bad if you think what LT did to this girl and what this pimp did to this girl is something that is acceptable.

I'd really love to know where this absolute, seething hatred of young women is coming from. Women should be rallying to her defense and any REAL man worth anything should be condemning rape.

Where the hell is your compassion?

SportsGrl

Posted at 2:02 PM on May 9, 2010 by me not you

Well said

SportsGrl

There are some well spoken ,Thoughtful ,Caring and very good people on this board and then there are some that need that need a lobotomy ...

SportsGrl

Its funny how some of the same screen names that were in Big Ben's thread vilifying him for having sex with an adult, All of a sudden have had a change of heart and are now miraculously taking up for Lawrence Taylor for running around on his wife and having sex with a minor ....Gheezzzz ...

janootz

WOW the whole thing is messed up. I believe LT, cause her story corasponds with his. I do not condone this behavior but do not think he shoul go to jail.