« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LT Alleged Victim -- I Had No Choice

5/9/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 16-year-old girl who was allegedly raped by Lawrence Taylor texted her uncle for help after the alleged sexual liaison with Taylor went down.

The girl told the New York Post in frightening detail about the events that led up to her alleged encounter with Taylor. According to the Post, when she initially refused to go with her pimp, Rasheed Davis, the girl says, "He hit me in the face, so I covered my face." She then crouched down to protect herself, but "[Davis] started kicking and stomping on me."

According to the paper, the girl was told to tell Taylor her name was Carmen and she was 19 -- and this is consistent with what Taylor has been telling friends, according to TMZ.

The girl says she feared for her life if she didn't do what she was told, telling the Post, "If I didn't go through with it, [Taylor] would've called Rasheed and there would have been consequences ... God knows what would've happened if I didn't go through with it."

After the alleged incident, the girl says she texted her uncle, "Help me ... I don't want to live like this" on her way back to the Bronx.

The girl is now in foster care, the uncle told the paper, and her biological father is seeking custody.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

lu

so sad

Jen

Shame on all you for blaming the girl. He knew what he was doing was wrong. First he has a wife...wrong to cheat!!! Second...paying for sex is illegal!!! It doesn't matter if she was underage or not. Sorry for her that she felt that is how she needed to make money. You should feel sorry for her. She is a child and was taken advantage of and may not have had the best home life. Don't know b/c don't know her. Stop blaming the girl....he did what he did and it was illegal not matter what age she was. Just b/c he's famous doesn't mean he has better rights that I do. If it was me our you out there we would be arrested and no questions asked. Think about it!!

Jersey1981

Were was the father before now that his daughter got raped by LT he is seeking custody. To me all he see's lawsuit and money. As for the girl she could had tol him she was actually 16 years old and LT actually might had thought twice abut having sex with her. LT should go to jail and so should the pimp.

BBB

Don't forget this girl is only 16. Young, scared and stupid! She did wrong and hope she learns from it. That said....LT did wrong "cheating" on his wife and says he didn't know she was that young. What about the pimp. He needs his picture pasted on the web and brought down!!! I don't care about if LT goes and cheats on his wife. That is his business!! This pimp needs to be taken down. He knew she was 16 and he bullied her into this. Stop blaming a 16 yr old child!!!!

moica

Why not call her uncle before? how convenient after she has sex! she decides to call somebody for help. If she would have at least attempted to contact her uncle before I would believe her story.

MISSJJ

LIKE I SAID YESTERDAY WE ARE ONLY GONNA GO BY WHAT WE ARE LISTENING TO FROM THE MEDIA WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN IN THAT ROOM WITH THE BOTH OF THEM AND I PRAY THAT HE REALLY DIDNT KNOW HOW OLD SHE WAS BUT WHAT IS REALLY BOTHERING ME IS THAT SHE WAS A RUN AWAY AND SHE HAD A PIMP SO SHE HAD TO BE SLEEPING WITH OTHER OLDER MAN BUT WHY COME WITH RAPE AS SOON AS SHE FINDS OUT IT'S LT THAT IS VERY STRANGE TO ME I FEEL LIKE IF SHE GONNA CALL RAPE ON LT SHE NEED TO CALL RAPE ON ALL THE OTHER OLDER MAN SHE HAD SEX WITH DON'T YOU PEOPLE AGREE

The Bad Man

Lawrence... You are obviously too stupid to count so let me do the math on this for you.

Car service From Newark NJ to Busted Ass Holliday Inn, north of NYC…. $60...

Busted Ass Room at the Busted Ass Holiday Inn… $30

Rough Sex with an underage girl... $300

Loosing the respect of your friends, family, supporters and sponsors, not to mention your ****ing freedom…

Priceless.

Read more at:

spellchecker

There is only one civilized nation in the world where prostitution is illegal. Coincidentally, it is also the country that has the highest percentage of morbidly obese females and the most rapes and the most child abuse. As it is right now a black man spends 90% of his free time chasing tail. Your choices are fat female with 3 kids and fat female with 5 kids and fat female with 10 kids; or you can try to buy some and risk going to jail.

AshamedOfYou

A lot of times these girls are abducted or taken advantage of and forced into prostitution. Or what they're being offered on the streets is slightly better then what they get at home. Or sometimes kids do stupid things. My point is they shouldn't be blamed or persecuted. The GROWN men who pimp them and the buy them should be, however. Hopefully, this whole ordeal will make a man think twice before paying to have sex with some abused female off the street. Hopefully.

Tadreana

My heart goes out to the little girl but if she feared that much
for her life she should of told him.Look I'm not making excuses but
I'm only 16.Then he should of stood up and been a man and helped her for she was only a child.Theres to many sluts out here given it
up for a little of nothing and where is his respect for he is marriage GOD sakes but i guess if the wifey is ok with it,who are we to judge their marriage.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8