Blossom vs. Debbie Gibson

Who'd You Rather?

5/10/2010 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Blossom" child star Mayim Bialik, 34, and former teen pop singer Debbie Gibson, 39, showed off their adult selves at the same event in L.A. this weekend.

0510-who-you-rather-2-credit
Question is ...

mvp12816

Why is TMZ so mean? What an unfair question!!! Why would somebody set out to hurt Blossom's feelings? She is such a nice woman and a great mom.

Jose Luis Pelizzoni

Deborah Gibson Looks WONDERFUL!!!!

Peter

Deb is the best. There's no one who can touch her!

S

Seriously???, can these two even be compared...c'mon...geeeee, let's guess who 90 some percent of men are going to pick now?

Plebs

Mayim is really witty (apparently really smart too). I saw Debbie live in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat and she was very captivating.I don't think that either is particularly ugly or beautiful; so I'll give them both a thumbs up because they are both talented at what they do.

triton67

Debbie wins because all I can think of when I see Mayim is my younger sister watching Blossom 250 years ago. Hence, I think of Mayim as a little sister.

I love watching TMZ, because celebrity crap is funny to me and the majority of the time, most of the "cast" on the show makes me smile or laugh.

BUT. . . Why don't you put up a "Who'd You Rather?" between **Harvey Levin's ridiculous freaking cup that he sucks on like a baby does on a pacifier** and **the excruciatingly-repugnant voice-overs on the show**?

As annoying as seeing Harvey up there w/a plastic baby-bottle is, I bet the cup would win over the incessantly-insipid-nails-on-the-chalkboard voice-overs.

Come on Harvey, bad enough we have to hear your commentary between cases on People's Court. Which btw, I also love. ;)

And yes, I mute the sound and fast-forward through the talking.

Just an opinion of course.

"I'm NOT a lawyer."

chris

Deb looks awsome as usual. Get on you tube and listen to a clip of her soon to be comeback single "COUGER" This girls on her way BACK!!!!!

Steve Treni

Is this poll some sort of joke? That ugly chick still hasnt got a nose job?

Criss

Poor Blossom!

al baby

Tiffany

Gary

Saw Debbie on Celebrity Apprentice. She is a real snake. Wouldn't wish any one on her.
A cunning stunt !

Chris Rousseau

BLOSSOM........

Ivan in Phoenix

Why is Jay Leno wearing a wig? And why's Debbie Gibson hanging out with him?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3