Dina to Michael Lohan -- Talk to the Hand!

5/10/2010 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan tried to talk to his ex-wife Dina Lohan -- about their troubled daughter Lindsay -- but as you can see from the pic, Dina wasn't having it.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
The pair were both at a celebrity boxing event in Long Island over the weekend. We're told Michael tried to discuss Lindsay and the possibility of getting her into rehab ... but Dina brushed him off.

Someone should remind Michael that Dina has a protective order against him. Just saying ...

viper1st

Under Dina's management - Lindsay can only get an acting gig as a prono queen & is blowing-off her (2) DUI alcohol education class. And . . . . Michael (who is no saint) is trying to intervien and save his daughter is being shunned by his ex-wife.

Pam

Dina does not want to lose her party buddy. If she truly loved Lindsay, she would stop at nothing to get her well, so that she can begin the process of getting her life back.

Michael by no means is no saint. Mayb

Irene

I have a feeling both her parents have the same problem Linsey does and they are all in denial.

Christo

She looks terrified, and is definitely showing the body language of somebody who has been physically abused. He looks very confrontational. I think Michael was used to having control over his family, and now that that is gone, he's tryign to go to great lengths to regain it.

bdj

Seriously, what kind of crappy low rate "celebrity event" invites the likes of ANY of the Lohans? That immediately puts the event just above a Jerry Springer show IMO.

yeah

As much as he is a media whore and I can't stand him, Michael Lohan is TRYING. Wasn't Dina out with her daughter at some club the night before her deposition? Who allows their teenager to live with a sibling who is clearly unbalanced?

Rusty

The mom is a total drunk and likes to do a little coke as well. She is the #1 reason her kid is such a loser. two of a kind.

Webster

Can anyone please tell me how these people make any money? Lindsay appears to be living paycheck to paycheck. I'll be we'd all be surprised what kind of lives these people really live.

Darlene

She is in denial, pathetic!!

Pam

Why were the cameras there? I know this was a public event but I have to imagine he called them over. I cannot stand this guy. I am extremely grateful he is not my father.

Make it stop

For those people commenting she has the body language of someone who has been abused......NO she has the body language of a whore who's hung over/still doped up from the night before. She needs to disappear. Her daughter needs to go to jail and the other kids need to be taken away.

AQ

Of course Mommy Dearest doesn't want her daughter to go into rehab or prison - if that were to happen she'd have no one to get her into the Hollywood parties where. I never thought I'd see the day when Lilo's dad was the responsible adult.

Meanwhile, Lilo is now on my Dead Pool. It's almost a given at this rate.

Darlene

If Dina sent Linds to rehab who would she have to party with? What about 16 yo Ali? Both Dina and Michael should be held accountable for Lindsay's issues.

Marian

Someone needs to remove the other kids from Dina's house ASAP. I don't understand what she is even thinking letting Ali stay with Lindsay even for 1 night let alone weeks. Is she thinking this is good PR move for her??????

Diva

I think Dina needs to go to parenting classes to learn how to be a better parent. Go Michael!!!! I think he's the mature adult and Dina better wake up or she may be regretting it one day when Lindsay ends up turning up dead like many of celebrities her age.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Amen! Sometimes I think Lindsay or Dina, or both have people posting for them on the various websites. We ALL know Lindsay has no money, so there is NO motivation whatsoever, besides parental concern, for Michael to try to get involved at this stage. Dina already helped her daughter spend whatever she did have.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments