Gosselin Kids Bday Gift -- Daddy Time

5/10/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin let her sextuplets have the best birthday gift ... new bikes, trip to Disney World, iPads time with their dad Jon Gosselin.

media_removed_toofab
Jon picked up his adorable tots from the school bus stop near their home in Pennsylvania this afternoon.  The sextuplets turned six today.

Ain't no party like a Gosselin party.

Gunnergirl

After making sure he had a photo op, what did Jon do with the kids?

Mar

Jon must be a great dad, otherwise his kids wouldn't care less if he was there or not. They certainly didn't want to spend their birthday with their mother. They chose to spend it with their father Jon. Now this speaks volumns about Jon and his kids.

wow

first bitches. look at their smiles!!

AH

Probably not a good idea advertising the bus number, duh. Other than that, where is the sixth kid?

Sonja

Notice the kids actually look HAPPY for once! What is the saying, a picture is worth a thousands words? I'm guessing Kate is as much of a tyrant with the kids as she we all saw her be with John when they were married.

shawn

wow that is the happiest i have seen the kids in a long time, when they are with mom it looks like they are ready to call the suicide hotline

GINA

i think kate is a great mom..trying to better herself so that she can better her family...i think jon also is a great dad who is just lost and is trying to find his way back..i think things will work out and they will be happy again....

DB

It's obvious none of you are single parents. The kids always enjoy/like "Disneyland daddy" over "everyday mommy". Why??? Duh! Jon's uses his kids every chance he can get. First he says TV is good for them and it doesn't hurt them. Then it's TV is bad and they aren't allowed to film. Now, its any chance he can mug with them in front of the camera he's there. Not to mention he'd now allow them to be filmed if he's allowed on the show. Says a lot about the man and his character. The man has got no class or moral values at all. For the record, his kids will figure him out and he'll pay for it when they are older. Kids aren't stupid...they see what's going on and who really cares. Actions speak louder than words or toys.

Uh

What a bunch of dweebs! You have no idea where that picture was taken or when. Yet you go about making ignorant assumptions..... especially the comments about the kids being sooooo happy. Read something other than comic books.

jen newman

the kids look genuinely happy to see him. they rarely look this way with Kate. Just saying... Doesn't matter what adults think about the parents. What matters is what the kids think.

Jen Newman

Big Ed

No matter what Jon did right after his divorce, he loves his kids and seems to be a great hands on dad. We always saw him playing and joking around with them. Yes, maybe dad is cooler because he isn't the 'enforcer', but did he have a choice in the matter? I'm glad to see that the kids got to spend their b-day with him...

craig

HOL,Y **** THE KIDS ARE HAPPY,KIDS CAN TELL THAT MOM IS A NUT,BUT KIDS CANT TELL DAD IS A DOUCHE BECAUSE ITS NOT IN THERE VOCABULARY YET,THEREFORE THEY SHOULD BE WITH THE DOUCHE INSTEAD OF THE NUT SO THEY DFONT KILL THE NUT LIKE MENDEZ BROTHERS,DO YOU SEE WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS,I THINK THEY SHOULD BE WITH JOHN UN TIL 18 AND THEN DISOWN THEM,WRITE 8 BOOKS,MAKE THERE OWN MONEY AND LET THE VEGAS BOOKIES KILL JOHN AND HOLLYWOOD EAT UP BITCH

oioi

Hello,

M

How are you doing? Hope you are alright.

Last week, I bought Many items.

it is very cheap and I get it in 5 days. The quality is very good.

The site also sell Sneakers, handbag, purse, jeans, sunglass, hat and so on.

I never forget to share good things with friends.

So,if you are interested in it, you can have a look.

I think you will get some surprise.

This is their : www.newgoing.com

drea

that was a nice comment,Gina, i agree!

Heather

Thank you DB for being the only person with a clue. As a child of divorce, I was always happy to see my Dad. Not because he was a great Father, but because I NEVER saw him. He also didn't have to displine or make sure I got my homework done. As an adult I realize who really was there for me all those years and my Mother walked me down the aisle at my wedding. The fact that seeing their Dad is a "birthday gift" should really tell you something about him and his relationship with his kids!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments