Gosselin Kids Bday Gift -- Daddy Time

5/10/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin let her sextuplets have the best birthday gift ... new bikes, trip to Disney World, iPads time with their dad Jon Gosselin.

media_removed_toofab
Jon picked up his adorable tots from the school bus stop near their home in Pennsylvania this afternoon.  The sextuplets turned six today.

Ain't no party like a Gosselin party.

Rayne

They may have enjoyed seeing him at the bus stop, but they looked bored and unhappy being shown the apartment and Jon was all snippy at them loading them in the van.

He gets so cranky, no wonder they are not smiling in the photos on the other site. No yard to play in even. Not a kid friendly place, just a bachelor pad for him to entertain yet again.

The kids looked like they could not wait to gooooooo home to their big yard and play and run around. He even yanked the silly string from Cara then sprayed it at paparazzi. Took her fun away, yet had she done that she'd of gotten yelled at.

At least he did not threaten to pop a cap and shoot the photog he had lined up for his photo op.

They poor kids looked so miserable, why for their birthday would you show them an apartment, why not wait for another custody day. Take them out for ice cream instead, something to celebrate.

ick

I still think they all look like they have Downs Syndrome.

Jenny P

OMG! I love the Peace Love World Shirts on the kids...

Been seeing them wear them all over blogs...

Kay

twinskids

54. I am so tired of people claiming Jon is only making photo op. The darn paps are everywhere and taking photos of both of them. Jon is with his kids. Plus the kids look happy. Are there pictures where the kids look happy with their mother?

Posted at 7:13 AM on May 13, 2010 by Kay

The difference is this summer Jon was as one papps quoited "walking up ad down the street" waiting for enough paps to "capture" his statements and of course his fancy fence walking & talking.
Kate never engages them but walks without comment.

FEMALE VETERAN

Has anyone noticed that Kate's BLOG has to be approved by HER if you post any comments??????? So you KNOW she is only going to let the GOOD comments on it. Well here is my take on that awful, horrible woman and I wish she would just GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH I see that this won't make it on your blog because YOU approve the comments!!!!!! WELL I CAN POST IT HERE YOU SNEAKY, SNAKE - YOU ARE TRULY THE LOWEST FORM OF S*** ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!

YOU NEED TO GO AWAY AND QUIT THE OLE POOR BABY ME!!!!!! I CAN'T STAND YOU & FEEL SOOOOOO SORRY FOR YOUR CHILDREN. I am a United States Air Force Veteran and I have been through 100 times more things than you have and managed to raise 5 kids by myself and SERVE my COUNTRY. All you do is USE your KIDS & this COUNTRY. GO AWAY BECAUSE I AM STARTING A I HATE KATE BLOG AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR STUPID SHOW ON TLC IS CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE KATE AND YOUR DWTS WAS SOOOOOO PATHETIC. WE ALL CHEERED WHEN YOU GOT THE BOOT. I ONLY HOPE IT WAS A BIG ONE!!!!!!!!

PeggyPA

To Female Veteran #53: I doubt the military taught you that kind of hatred and envy towards a total stranger. I would have assumed, though, that military service would have at least instilled some degree of discipline in you, but, apparently, that would be a mistaken assumption.

As for Kate's blog, a lot of blogs and discussion groups have moderated comments, precisely in order to prevent people like you from destroying them with flame wars. I've seen unmoderated blogs taken over by ranters who drive everyone reasonable away (and, yes, people can disagree strongly, and still be reasonable and civil.) However, if you believe that the fact that Kate's blog is moderated means that only complementary comments are allowed then you really haven't read the comments. Many of the comments are supportive, but there are some rather nasty ones as well.

It's clear that you despise her. While I can't fathom that degree of hatred for a stranger who can not have done you any personal harm, you're entitled to your opinion. However, Kate is under no duty to rearrange her life to suit you. In case you forgot, it's a free country. If you don't want to watch her or read about her, DON'T!! You clicked on a story about her, her ex, and their kids' birthdays & commented on it. I don't particularly care for the Duggers, so I don't watch their show or read articles about them, for the most part, but I don't go online and say horrible things about them, either. I just watch and read other things instead. Try it.

PeggyPA

#22-Is there some GWOPer list of standard charges? The Beth one is so wrong it isn't even funny. In the first place, Beth didn't write a novel or research & write a non-fiction work about which Kate knew little or nothing and Kate put her name on it. If you actually read "Multiple Blessings" you'd know that it is Kate, Jon, and the kids' story, most of it occurring before Beth even came into their lives, and told mostly from Kate's perspective. It's not unusual for beginners in such memoirs to use uncredited ghost writers or, at most, to have it as X's story as told to Y. That wasn't what happened on "Multiple Blessings." Beth gets full co-author credit on the cover(along with Jon & I've never seen any account that indicated that he had anything to do with writing the book). The back flap of the dust cover has capsule bios of Jon & Kate AND Beth. Most importantly the copyright is listed as being held by "Katie Gosselin and Beth Ann Carson".
I agree with #35. In addition, while I'm sure Jon loves his kids & they love him, I'm also sure the same is true of Kate & the kids. The kids need both of them. I'll never understand why a loving father would move so far away from his kids without a compelling reason (in the military and be called to active duty; be unemployed for a long time & the only decent job available is out of state) when they needed him the most, but they are young & kids are forgiving at that age. I hope he's gotten his premature mid-life crisis out of his system and becomes, again, the father that the kids need. However, Jon had been going on those speaking engagements with Kate until he decided that he didn't like doing them. However, they were an important source of income to the family & Kate was good at doing them so THEY decided that Jon would stay with the kids while Kate fulfilled the engagements.

asdf

Kids looks so happy to be with Jon. They clearly do not like Kate. Heck, they don't even want to sit next to her. LOL

Harley

all u ****ing hater it hurts to see the comments about u trashing this family, when u have been watching them for as long as i have, there is a saying "if u dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all"!!!

Harley

electriczipper u ****er r u sped DONT U DARE talk about those kids like that. they r wat 6 and u r 40 lik grow up!!!!!!!

CAS

OH, HOW SAINTLY OF HER. IT IS HER PART OF HER CONTROLLING PERSONALITY!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4