Elena Kagan vs. Chaz Bono

Who'd You Rather?

5/11/2010 6:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Solicitor General Elena Kagan (left) could transform history by becoming the fourth woman to sit on the  Supreme Court, while former woman Chaz Bono (right) changed his story by transforming into a man.

Question is ...

Lil

OMG... This is the worst one yet!
I will usually vote just to see who is ahead but not on this one!

Sick of TMZ

Ha ha ha. Let's make fun of physically unattractive, yet intelligent females with unusual sexual leanings. Ha ha ha. Why don't you post a 'Who'd You Rather' with pictures of Vern Troyer and the little guy from Fantasy Island, the late Herve Villacheze? Oh yeah, Herve killed himself, because he was sick of being a laughingstock. Ha ha ha. Let's pander to stupid morons so they can get a laugh at the expense of women who doesn't look like Heidi Montag. Ha ha ha. Really funny, TMZ. Really funny.

fit

I still say the thing on the left is an bloated Al Gore

flower

Ummmm ... is one of them a woman?

Robert

I will need to rub my eyes with steel wool to get that image out of my head!!!

Sonya in Tx

If a gun were being held to my head, then I'd "rather" with Elena Kagan.

Chastity is just a mixed up puppy. Don't want to deal with her self esteem issues. And no, I'm not going to call her a him or call her by any other name than her given name, Chastity.

Don't mess with mother nature folks. Just saying...

Jason Chambers

BARF!

kazza

they could be twins.....

hm

This was one survey I completely ignored.

wtf0824

Eeewwwww!! I can't even pretend to choose on this one! Soooo gross!!!

Mugsy

I'd rather jump into a tank of man-eating piranhas.

MsRita

Chaz you are not a boy no matter what you have done to your body. You cant get ride of your period. Yes you can have a total historectomy. You will still have hot flashes.

Born a girl always a girl. You can try to change how god made you but somethings will never go away. Transexual Men can't get rid of the man voice.

YOU CANT REALLY CHANGE A GIRL INTO A BOY OR A BOY INTO A GIRL.

Why u have to dress like a boy. How about a lipstick Lesbo

Eliza

Poor Elena, those pearls don't do a bit to make her more feminine looking. And it looks like Chastity decided to just give up on the 'battle of the bulge' and turn into a man to make it alright.

Ezizabef

I was thinking more along the lines of Patton Oswalt.

lisa

I think it might be time to boycot TMZ again.
You tiny little insects of pseudo human beings have been insulting too many people too often lately.
You've done it before to Chaz. You just did it to Mayim Bialik. And now this.
What's the matter, TMZ "journalists"? Feeling like a loser? Need to make yourself feel better? Need to cut up others? Get a shrink and stop sharing the negativity.