Bieber's Older Woman

Miley Cyrus?!

5/11/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber is such a pimp, he's locking down fancy dinners with older ladies -- and last night the Bieb worked his magic on Miley Cyrus.

Justin Bieber
The teeny bopper royalty dined together at Ari-Ya Sushi in West Hollywood, where the Biebs, 16, told cameras that Miley, 17, is "having fun with me."

FYI -- Bieber's loyal army of ladies is so territorial about their man, that one crazy Biebette recently sent death threats to Kim Kardashian just for taking a pic with JB.

But when we asked Miley if she was afraid, Cyrus made it clear she wasn't going to be scared off.

Duhh

Brought to you by: the word PUBLICITY

electriczipper

he is going to star in the remake of deliverence when he turns 18

Vanessa

Haha the guy's question -"you guys are like disney royalty" and bieber was like, "I don't work for disney!" I laughed!

blue pen

Bless. With regards Kim K - would we be jokingly having this conversation if the sexes were reversed?

Justin

Why do I want to punch this kid in his suck hole?

omg

these comments are ridiculous. Your all ridiculous.

800PoundGorilla

I never heard Justin Bieber sing.

800 Pound Gorilla

JJ

Wasted youth; one with no talent the other with questionable talents.

Take your pick.

Mark

When are his balls gonna drop?

GDUB

Why do girls like this kid? He's borderline a girl. He has the body of a stick figure, the hair of a girl, the face of a 5 yr old. Kinda pathetic what the world is coming to. This kid is basically a shemale. Absolutely nothing manly about him. I guess if you're famous you're automatically attractive Money looks good.

jessica

He knows she is an easy lay, at least thats how she portrays herself. Hopefully he will just leave her alone all she is, is trouble.

John

I don't know why but if it works out for a while good for them. I think she needs someone like him and he needs someone like her who knows how the this poop works..

maybe its just the fact he is her age and I am a father of a girl who would shoot to kill a older guy.

Christine

I don't like Miley but, she's deffinetly NOT old?! What's wrong with you xD

Justin is sooo cute and relaxed <3

Trisha

They aren't dating people lol. Miley's still with that older Australian guy and Justin has said that she isn't his type anyway.

Rooster

Whos got the book on Bibber snot getting to adult hood, without an STD?