« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lawrence Taylor -- I Pleasured Myself, Not Her

5/12/2010 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lawrence TaylorSources directly connected with Lawrence Taylor tell TMZ the NFL legend's defense to rape is masturbation.

We're told Lawrence will not deny he was in the same room as the 16-year-old prostitute, but his lawyer will argue Lawrence did not have sexual intercourse -- an element of third degree rape.

As one source put it, Lawrence engaged in a "masturbatory act" and that was it.

According to New York law, "A person is guilty of rape in the third degree when ... he or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person less than seventeen years old."

Interestingly ... in the criminal complaint against the alleged pimp, authorities allege Taylor engaged in "sex acts" but there is not mention of sexual intercourse -- a requirement for 3rd degree rape.

As TMZ first reported, a condom was found in Taylor's hotel room, but sources say Taylor's lawyers will argue the condom wasn't his and he didn't use it.

Taylor's lawyer, Arthur Aidala, has said flatly, his client did not have sex with the girl.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sc1432

starting to sound like President Clinton all over again.

"I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMEN".

we all know he lied...

Kay

If a condom was indeed found in the room, dna will prove if it was LT or not...why call for a prostitute to only service himself ? Makes no sense to me.

dd

More disgusting by the second.

netino

of course he did masturbate...isn't that why they make condoms? so we can masturbate without having to wash our hands first??? lol......

are we ever gonna see a picture of this girl? i know shes a minor but i still wanna see what she looks like

LongJohn69

C'mon LT! That sounds ridiculous, even coming from YOU!

Becky

$300.00 bucks to wack your winnie in front of someone? He could have gone to Times Square and done it for free!

SantaFeJack

Who the hell can tell the difference between a sixteen year old and a young woman who claims to be 19 years old!?!
I don't condone Taylor's behavior, but I hope he gets off (no pun intended)and goes away with a hard-earned life lesson---people who play with fire often get burned.

I wonder how much his attorneys' fees are going to amount to. And how big a diamond he's going to have to buy his wife. Ouch!

smitty

So he wore a condom to keep from getting himself pregnant?

StarsWish

ANOTHER disgusting NFL criminal.

Jane Koeller

When are these celebrities going to learn?

Oh no!

Let me get this straight, Miley Cyrus bones a whole bunch of guys even though she is underage, and they knew it, but LT is going down because she said she was 19?

I wouldn't convict him if I was on the jury.

RamapoGirl

What's most disturbing about this whole thing is: what kind of connection did LT have with this sleazoid pimp? I mean, Ramapo is a long way from nyc. The fact that LT called the pimp in the first place, is disturbing enough.

aston

The girl had a blue eye after having been beaten by the pimp, she obviously didn't even want to be in the room, and still this big idiot either had sex with her or masturbated in front of her? While she did what? Was she asked to walk around naked or touch him?

I feel sorry for her. I hope he doesn't walk - and the disgusting pimp, this sorry excuse for a man, should get ten years (you don't believe this was his first offense, do you?)

Lorrie

Yeah right.

electriczipper

He will be calling President Clinton as a witness for the defense..I too would like to see what she loooks like..somehow I do not think it is like Miley Cyress

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments