« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lawrence Taylor -- I Pleasured Myself, Not Her

5/12/2010 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lawrence TaylorSources directly connected with Lawrence Taylor tell TMZ the NFL legend's defense to rape is masturbation.

We're told Lawrence will not deny he was in the same room as the 16-year-old prostitute, but his lawyer will argue Lawrence did not have sexual intercourse -- an element of third degree rape.

As one source put it, Lawrence engaged in a "masturbatory act" and that was it.

According to New York law, "A person is guilty of rape in the third degree when ... he or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person less than seventeen years old."

Interestingly ... in the criminal complaint against the alleged pimp, authorities allege Taylor engaged in "sex acts" but there is not mention of sexual intercourse -- a requirement for 3rd degree rape.

As TMZ first reported, a condom was found in Taylor's hotel room, but sources say Taylor's lawyers will argue the condom wasn't his and he didn't use it.

Taylor's lawyer, Arthur Aidala, has said flatly, his client did not have sex with the girl.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

KenzieQ

I agree with RamapoGirl; Why is LT using some s***bag pimp? About the no sexual intercourse thing, I guess LT couldn't get it up to HAVE actual intercourse, that's why he is confident his DNA will not be on that condom found. The condom was probably left there from some other lowlife before him.

Christina G.

The court should make an example out of him. Men, if you have sex with someone you hardly know, you're taking your chances. Whatever happened to good old-fashioned courtship and marital fidelity.

Tommy

Don't you just love the lies the attorney is coaching his thug client with? Lies, lies, lies!!!!! HA HA HA HA.... Put the Boy in jail and get it over with.... And don't you just love LT's wife... Can you say dumber than a big box of rocks... HA HA HA HA

pcartier

I heard that one before

Cheryl A.

How was her DNA on the condom then?

Barb Cranfield

Yep! Another Pres Clinton!!! This is what men do now to pleasure themselves...INTERCOURSE never makes the grade anymore. The women still loses in the end!!!!

wasted days and wasted nights

His claim is re****ulous.

Jeff

kmb

Blah, blah, blah.... He'll still have to register as a sex offender. Pleasuring yourself in front of a minor doesn't make it less disgusting!

electriczipper

26. Is that a special service, to have the hotel supply your room with a dirty rubber? I think I would still rather have the little pieces of soap.

Posted at 8:08 AM on May 12, 2010 by Jeff

-------------------
some lab went to a holiday inn recently and under black light found over 35 semen stains on one of the blankets on a bed.Think real hard before you go jumping on the bed next time you travel

Skippy

I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

*knocks on computer screen*
Uh, Mr Lawyer, sir, that didn't work the last time, either.

HARRY NIPPLES

Dear God TMZ... its still breakfast time in LA.

Janet

"I pleasured myself, not her". ~ I CAN BARELY TYPE I'M LAUGHING SO HARD!!!!

kate kroll

LT Keep on talking! You only digging a deeper hole for yourself.
Do you honestly think anyone would believe that you paid for a prostitute just to jerk off? You're pathetic!

Jdawg

Ahhhhhhhh yes the "Spank The Monkey" defense.Its possible,,but not probable.