« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron James

Free Lap Dances for Life,

If ...

5/11/2010 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0511_lebron_scores_SN_GettyLeBron James just got the sweetest offer in the history of mankind to move from Cleveland to the New York Knicks -- a lifetime of free stripper action.

The Cleveland Cavaliers star -- who will become a free agent after this season -- is getting million-dollar offers from several franchises to make the switch to their team ... but if LeBron inks a deal with the Knicks, New York's premiere strip club Scores says it'll give the basketball star:

- A free lifetime of lap dances
- A "LeBron James Day" when all the strippers will wear his jersey
- And free food for life at the strip club's very own steakhouse

Good luck competing with that Utah!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

andy

@ number 11, Blomfeldt, . . . implying anything??????????????

andy

Sorry, meant @ number 10, they just deleted some spam . . .

Dan

This still wouldn't change the fact that the Knicks are currently the big joke of the NBA. Have you seen their record? I don't think Lebron will be wanting to take a step backward!

electriczipper

Actually if the cavaliers do not win it all this year(which they will not) the people in Ccleveland are going to run him out of town,actually I really do not care for the guy,,he cant share the ball,he thinks too much of himself,and he isnt really all that great.He needs to have respect for the game and stop being so self centered...

Josh

I guess that's what you get the man who has everything.

Bryan

I went to high school in an almost one third Mormon town. I'd take a Mormon girl over a stripper ANY DAY! Rebellion, oppression and being horny work well for the lucky guy to take advantage (Think Catholic school girl but with the hunger to make twice the babies.)

On the other hand, going to church most of the day on Sunday and missing the NFL season can be tough...and I mean MOST of the day, not an hour or two.

dd

And forget about his kids and family..just wait to be sued for the rest of your life by a bunch of SKANKS!

judi

No King James belongs to us. Cleveland is his home.

Dumb Surfer Guy on TMZ "Knarly"

I bet he will become a Laker out of the blue just wait and see!!

Lakers all the way!!!!

CCC

The Cavs are a one man band. There thing is to get the ball to Lebron. Yeah, he's a great b-ball player, but he's also one of the poorest sports I've ever seen. When they lost to Orlando last year, he walked off of the court without congratulating the other team while the rest of his team stayed. I will always remember him for being one of the worst sports players in history.

electriczipper

23. I bet he will become a Laker out of the blue just wait and see!!

Lakers all the way!!!!

------------------
kobe would not allow him on the team..lebron is way to into himself to be a team player...lakers do not need him anyways.

Laurie

#25 CCC Remember when Peyton Manning did the same thing after the Superbowl, and it barely got any press? Same exact thing! People love to hate on LeBron James, plain and simple. They are jealous of him. I wouldn't have shaken Dwight Howard's hand either, the man who just jacked a 3 in LeBron's face at the buzzer when the game/series was already won, now that was a classless act. Get your facts straight!

Larry

TMZ...It sounds as though you folks approve of the lap dances. I hope it's your daughters and wives that are perfoming!!!

CCC

To post #28 Laurie - What facts am I supposed to get straight? The fact that Lebron is a sore loser, or the fact that the Cavs are a one man team? Even in hockey, where they beat the crap out of each other, at the end of the game they line up and shake hands. He didn't need to shake Howard's hand, but he could have given the rest of the team their props. I said Lebron is a great player, so I'm not jealous. Maybe you're just upset because the better team won, but being a poor sport just goes to show what kind of person you really are. My guess is that you are a Cavs fan and can't get over the fact that they will never be a championship team like the Lakers or the Celtics. Oh, and by the way, screw Payton Manning and the Colts.

You have your opinion, and I have mine. So relax. It's not that important.

Becka

After reading these comments it's clear many of you don't even know what you are talking about. Cleveland will not run him out of town if the Cavs lose this year, LBJ is one of the most generous NBA players out there, he also shares plays on the court. Cleveland loves LBJ for all that he does for our schools and communities. If he leaves us, he will be missed and loved! I highly doublt this story by TMZ is true. Sounds like a joke and a pathetic one at that!

GO CAVS! LBJ=MVP!!!!