Miley Cyrus -- So You Think You Can Lap Dance?

5/12/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus felt more than the beat last summer as she got downright nasty on the dance floor with a slightly older gentleman during a wrap party for a movie ... and TMZ has obtained the video.
Miley -- who was 16 at the time -- was dancing with 44-year-old Adam Shankman during a wrap party last summer in Georgia for the movie, "The Last Song."  Shankman, who is openly gay, produced the movie as well as "Hairspray" and other flicks and is a judge on "So You Think You Can Dance?"

The people who shot the video say they were offended by the dirty dancing -- which included a graphic lap dance.

We're told Miley's parents were not at the wrap party.  Miley's reps had no comment.

Check out the full story on TMZ TV tonight.

1944 COMMENTS

gutsygirl

Is there anyone out there who didn't see this day coming??

pat

Future Hollywood sl*t

or better yet

Another Hollywood sl*t

ladani

if at 16 you know how to move your ass like that, the lap dance would be the least of my worries

bitch please

You all don't get it. This is pure PR done to keep Miley significant for a little while longer and rake in as much $$$$ as possible because her days are numbered. She doesn't have the beauty or talent to sustain adult celebrity, so they are milking it now while they still can. She is less cute every day.

Can't really blame them, being filthy rich is nice.

KittyKat

Who cares? She is not the average 17 year old. The average 17 year old doesn't earn millions and own a mansion so stop comparing her to other people her age.

6one9

PEOPLE~~~~~~~~~ Do NOT blame Miley's PARENTS!!! She's a 16/17 teenager ```with hormones!! He's a 44 yr old ``gay man. I'm sure Miley didn't think of him ``` as a threat. So she ``danced. BFD ```` Let's ``` move on!!

booker

I am sick of ppl blaming parents for 16 years olds behavior. she knows what she is doing. a skank will be a skank with or without a parents guidance. she is nothing more than an overblown teen hose bag. Billy ray and her mother can't prevent that even if they set boundaries because everyone in hollywood lines up to kiss her adolescent a** and tell her its all honeydew.

julie

I'm sure men, pedaphiles and young boys find this okay but I certainly don't. Rubbing your arse upon a 44 year old man is just wrong. I'm not talking about alittle bumping but grinding him. She was sixteen at the time. Men acually get arrested for sh.t like this.

Everyones~A~Star

if that was my 16 year old the cops would have to toss me in a cell to keep me from beating his ass. Around these parts everyone knows you DONT come near my college bound daughters...after 18 its their buisness until they are 18 my job is to get them to college without teen pregnancies happening....dating boys i have to put up with but men? hell no! i make it very clear i would make use of stat rape laws.

no 44 year old man has any buisness gay straight i dont care you do not handle a 16 year old that way...and mileys age is known world wide. I would not allow a 44 year old man to handle ANYONES 16 year old like that in my precence...no adults stopped this?????? you hollywood types are pretty sick.

Karen

Alright...this is not a normal way to act for a 16 year old girl. I don't know why this type of dancing is given the okay at any age...it looks real trashy. For all of you who think this is okay for a 16yr old...you must be just as trashy. I don't live in America and am happy I don't because men all around the world veiw American women as whores...I can see why.

julie

THE DANCE WAS FINE ONLY IF SHE WASN'T GRINDING UPON A 44 YEAR OLD MAN. YES TEEN DANCE THIS WAY AND YES IT'S FINE, AGAIN NOT GRINDING ON A MAN THAT'S 44. It has nothing to do with my age, it's just common sense that it's crossing boundries with child and an adult who should know better.

truth and mercy

Miley will be held accountable for her actions/Karma/ law of cause and effect/ christian moral responsibility. Miley is lucky that she always has a bunch of body guards to PROTECT HER from really having led the guy on till it escalates into DATE RAPE, but your average, young, underage girl-child out in the REAL world has no such protection. This makes me SICK! Miley should volunteer at a rape/crises center and see what blatant oversexed underage freedom has done to our YOUNG GIRLS and YOUNG WOMEN! The female human being IS NOT just an orifice for the males in society! Females are to be VALUED and PRAISED and I hope in the future it begins with the girls themselves! If young woman slut themselves out I guess the blame is 50/50. Please clean yourselves UP!!!!

sid

This is disturbing and it's not cool. If anyone thinks it is ok, you are seriously disturbed. What the hell happened to pride and self respect, never mind morals?
If I saw my 16 year old daughter rubbing her ass on a 40 year old mans crotch while he was rubbing back, I'd kick both their asses or maybe show some restraint and call the police.

c

YOU CAN'T EVER SEE THE GIRL'S FACE. PROBABLY NOT HER.

Red-in-Phoenix

GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS
GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS
GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS
GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS
GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS
GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS
GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS
GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS
GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS!