Miley Cyrus -- So You Think You Can Lap Dance?

5/12/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus felt more than the beat last summer as she got downright nasty on the dance floor with a slightly older gentleman during a wrap party for a movie ... and TMZ has obtained the video.
Miley -- who was 16 at the time -- was dancing with 44-year-old Adam Shankman during a wrap party last summer in Georgia for the movie, "The Last Song."  Shankman, who is openly gay, produced the movie as well as "Hairspray" and other flicks and is a judge on "So You Think You Can Dance?"

The people who shot the video say they were offended by the dirty dancing -- which included a graphic lap dance.

We're told Miley's parents were not at the wrap party.  Miley's reps had no comment.

Check out the full story on TMZ TV tonight.

1944 COMMENTS

1921.

:D

That chick is CRAZY!!! SHE THINKS SHE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS!!! I feel sorry for all the kids out there because everyone INCLUDING Miley knows that little girls and boys (but mostly girls) look up to her and want to follow in her footsteps, and if they see her doing all of that then the younger children will do EXACTLY what Miley was doing. It wouldn't have been as bad if it was someone her age but since he was older, it just makes it WAY WORSE!!! I TRULY DISLIKE HER!

1922.

Lauren

She's a 16, or rather was a 16 year old girl, at some point it's gonna happen. Whether it's with some big time movie producer or just some sleazy guy in a club, at some point young girls all end up getting hit on by someone older/inappropriate for them. Plus, isn't Adam openly gay? At least she's dancing with someone she obviously trusts, and being a 19 year old girl myself, I've had some uncomfortable experiences with guys in clubs. Ultimately, she's a teenager who's going to make mistakes and want to explore her sexuality and sometimes, getting drunk and dancing your ass off is pretty fun. As to whether it's appropriate remains to be seen, but give the girl a break, I'm sure we've all done some stupid crazy stuff.

1923.

caprislady

Hello people, I agree, Miley shouldn't be acting this way, but you tell me what 16 year old millionaire isn't going to get a little tipsy and have fun with her friends? And another thing.. granted he's 44, but he's OPENLY GAY!!! Miley doesn't have the right parts for him. Come on now. Read the actual words to the story before you get all bent out of shape. I'm a mom to 4 daughters, and I was 16 once before. Granted I'd snap their heads off their shoulders if they behaved this way in public.. but sheesh.

1924.

hailey

she is 16, and havong a good time, so whatever, i find it hailarious that you hear her MOM chanting "go miley go!!!" haha!

1925.

Jackie

Holy smoke, yes please. I would have no complaints if she came over to me dancing like that! Smoking!

1926.

Jizzman360

I wish shed rub her ass on me with her sexy legs

1927.

sienna

To be honest..this is no big deal, its not appropriate but is it anyone elses business really ? why are you all stressing about this ? its just a teenager having some fun. I don't personally like her but it doesn't neccesarily mean she's a WHORE like some of you are saying because none of you really know, bet you anything many of you have done worse but ofcourse since it's not out in the public were gonna pretend were all angels haa!

1928.

IshatOnU

Is it wrong that i have a boner

1929.

ashley

i want to **** u

1930.

cassandra

k really ? first off, he's openly gay so that's not benefiting him, second, that's not a lap dance and this is blown way out of proportion. Leave the poor girl alone, she was 16, having fun, relaax.

1931.

KT

Bitch is a bitch...

1932.

Steven

Hahaha, you people are sooo funny everyone making a big deal out of a little bump & grind dancing, oh please grow-up move out of the sticks & backwoods come to the "Big City" and we will show you how it's done..!! 16yrs old who cares OLD ENOUGH...!! Besides Adam is gay, completely, and a nice guy, yes personal experience working on set with him..!!

LMAO, as for Miley well she's hot I'd definitely bag her for a night or two, 16, 17 or 18+ if girl knows what she wants let her be..!!

1933.

Mileyfan22

Shes ****in sexy i would like to bone her so hard and make out all night ******* love her and her *****

1934.

miley's a whore

To mileys' parents,
I hope your happy of what your daughters become.
lots of love,
whore banger

1935.

catycat

she is a whore!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments