Miley Cyrus -- So You Think You Can Lap Dance?

5/12/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus felt more than the beat last summer as she got downright nasty on the dance floor with a slightly older gentleman during a wrap party for a movie ... and TMZ has obtained the video.
Miley -- who was 16 at the time -- was dancing with 44-year-old Adam Shankman during a wrap party last summer in Georgia for the movie, "The Last Song."  Shankman, who is openly gay, produced the movie as well as "Hairspray" and other flicks and is a judge on "So You Think You Can Dance?"

The people who shot the video say they were offended by the dirty dancing -- which included a graphic lap dance.

We're told Miley's parents were not at the wrap party.  Miley's reps had no comment.

Check out the full story on TMZ TV tonight.

1944 COMMENTS

Truth

Most kids start doing it when they're like 14, 15, or 16. I'm sure she's already had a few sexual partners. All the fat ladies on TMZ.com are just hating cause they know they'll never get the guys that Miley gets.

JamieDecatur

THE REAL QUESTION IS HOW MUCH MONEY DID TMZ PAY THE PERV AT THE PARTY WHO SHOPPED THIS VIDEO AROUND? I THINK IT IS INAPPROPRIATE OF TMZ TO PAY FOR THIS CLIP AND AIR IT. IS TMZ IN TROUBLE SINCE MILEY IS A MINOR? Answer is no. Why? Because there is no nudity and nothing wrong with dancing. BTW Liam is in the video too. LOST RESPECT FOR TMZ AND HARVEY ON THIS ONE.

MrsBeasley

Yep, Lindsay Lohan 2.0 for sure. And Daddy Billy Bob likes seeing his daughter this way. What a bunch of freaks. She will be in and out of rehab in no time and Daddy will be asking WHY? Oh why??!! Well, because you never taught your kids morals. It certainly would have helped!! Now she just looks like any other slut out there.

gill

I never danced like that at 16, beacuse I knew better. This kid is just inately a bad girl who has had no boundaries set by her parents. And shame on an adult man dancing like that with a young girl...gay or not, it is wrong!

Googie

Yeah, right! They were not so offended that they didn't forget to shoot the video of the dirty dancing & graphic lap dance. They were so offended they sold the video to be compensated for traumatic shock they incurred. They wanted to share the video so others could be offended as they were.

I'm not saying Miley was right or wrong, I wasn't there, so I don't know if they might have been joking, kidding around & mocking people who dance like that. A lot of times we can kid around and someone will take it the wrong way when all you might be doing is goofing around.

julie

His hands were certainly all over her just like his lower half enjoying it all. Miley these men are called pedaphiles.

Schmange

Americans are so friggin uptight about young girls showing a little sexuality.
Lighten up for gods sake.

sonicice

I'm not as offended by the dancing as I am by the fact that the 44 year old guy let it happen.

Joy

I think the one to blame is Adam Shankman, the 44 year old man she danced with. Miley is just a kid and the older man seemed to have taken advantage of her. Miley, next time please avoid such!

Ms. X

Hey Smiley,
You're gonna loose your career. Mommies won't buy your stuff if you keep this up. You'll be back in Appalachia soon.

Mystery

While the age difference is insane I got nothing against Mileys actions she is hot and close enough to 18 like 6 months away from being 18 come on. Not much difference between a 44 and 17 1/2 and Hugh Hefner who is 84 and he is with 18 year olds. He even said he would like Miley to pose when she turns 18 lol and I dont think alot of guys would have a problem with that. Point is let Miley do what she wants. Just like her music video "Cant Be Tamed". Would have been better if Miley did that to someone more her age like ohh IDK me lol.

Hanz Glolo

It didnt offend me, although it was a little embarassing to watch. 16 or 32, these kids in hollyweird are given so much freedom because johnny and janet parent do want to keep the cash cow happy. Anyone who is suprised by this has never watched television or purchased Miley Barbie's at Wal-Mart/The Man.

3Storms

So no one is faulting a 44-year-old man for humping a 16-year-old girl? The video clip is small but it looks to me like dirty pedobear initiated it and she just went with it like the naive teenage girl she is.

FreeWill

Who the hell get "offended" for a lap dance? Really? Has everybody forget when you have that age now she is a whore and something else.

electriczipper

if that had been my daughter that guy had better grown eyes in the back of his head because I would be coming for him.Looks like he had a boner,and she would lose her phone,tv.and the internet and grounded for a month