'Big Brother' Star

Delivers Own Baby,

Gets Cash

5/12/2010 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Big Brother" Season Two winner Dr. Will Kirby aka Dr. Evil has done good ... and delivered his own baby with fiancée Erin Brodie of "For Love or Money."

big brother
While the 37-year-old reality star is a board certified dermatologist, Dr. Will played OB/GYN and delivered his adorable, healthy son Cash Kirby on Monday. We're told lil' Cash weighed in at 7 lbs 3.9 oz and measured 21.25 inches.

By the looks of this cute pic, you really can't have enough Cash.

Darai

LOL! That man is such a famewhore. I thought he said he was not going to even talk about his baby at all, and here he is sending photos of him to TMZ. And Cash? Well, why does that name not surprise me? I mean, Kirby and his baby mama sure do love cash, don't they? Ha Ha!!!!!!

1luv

their next baby will be Dolla Dolla Bill

crystalckn

You guys are idiots. My son is named CASH after JOHNNY CASH. Not everything is about money.

Ric Ross

What a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations to Dr. Will and the very lovely Erin. I know this must bring a lot of joy, love and excitement to your lives. I love the name of Cash. You've made a beautiful baby boy.
I also want you know that 1/2 brother little Kirby is doing well here in Summerville, SC. For any of you who may not know, little Kirby is the little Yorkie, born without eyes, that Dr. Will sponsored last year. I drove to CA in March of last year to pick him up since I was approved to be his forever dad by his foster mom. I wish there were a way I could post a photo here of little Kirby. He truly is an amazing little dog and does so well in spite of his blindness. You may want to go to this web site and see a few photos of him that I took when we got about 5 or 6 inches of snow back on Feb 12, 2010;
(make sure to remove any spaces if any occur)
Again, I wish you many years of happiness with your new son. Much love and aloha to all 3 of you.
Ric Ross
Summerville, SC
richere@yahoo.com

CarrieLee

wow congratulations. What a cute baby all you haters stop it. Baby news is good news the guy is just making a living like all males do in the US of A. Cash is adorable~~~~

WHATEVER

BEAUTIFUL BABY !

MeToo

How long have they been engaged? Now that she has a baby she doesn't need to marry him.

Brush them haters off

Dr. Will didn't start off as my favorite on Big Brother but in the end I had to admit that was was incredibly entertaining and deserved to win. I wanted to hate him on Dr. 90210 but, again, he won me over. Also, give the guy some credit, he won a reality show and went back to school and became a board certified dermatologist. A decade from now do you think Snooki will be a dentist or upside down on a stripper pole? Dr. Will, keep on rocking my reality TV world and brush them haters off - They'll come around eventually just like I did!

Greg

Hmmm... I thought he was married to Mike Boogie.

lisa

He is an douche....and so will his dumb kid CASH...what a stupid fking name

lovewill

You do realize that a. you are giving him attention still and if you really don't like him then why take the time to comment on his baby??? and b. I bet if he reads this he'll just have a big laugh.

Will and Erin congrats! how cool that you got to deliver your own baby DR. love the name by the way and gotta say better than chilliam LOL

ummm Johnny Cash I know it's the guys last name but still there are plenty of last name first people

I think it's cute.

congrats again

betty Roach

My friends grandson is named Cash. I love the name!

Will Kirby