The Force Is Strong with Blanket Jackson

5/12/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's children are quickly becoming YouTube sensations -- thanks to the popularity of several self-made home videos that were posted online ... videos that may have led to the infamous stun-gun caper.

blanket jackson
One of the videos features 8-year-old Blanket Jackson wielding an invisible lightsaber and quoting "Star Wars."  Another clip shows his sister Paris Jackson busting out a hardcore rap.

Sources tell us that Michaels kids -- as well as the minor children of Jermaine and Randy  -- got really into making these home movies ... and that the stun gun incident involving Jaafar was part of a movie plot.

uhHuh

gotta say it...that made me :) what a cutey! and seems like a normal happy little kid, we needed to see THAT for a change, something positive.

Glenda in Texas

Just kids having fun. Sometimes I wish I was a kid again. Love you Michael! :)

Kim

@skunk juice

You've just insulted an 8 year old boy I hope your proud of yourself, jackass

WHATEVER

they should all be playing outdoors, taking martial arts classes or learning piano, not posting crap and stun gunning each other..........

Grump

Hey ALF (Oh Well) -

Well, well, well.. at it again, VERY nice picking on some little kids. It's not their fault you are a sicK demented thing. Why don't you back off with the insults and I let me guess half these ignorant posts are you. I am not arguing with you anymore ALF, DISAGREE all you want but leave these kids alone and try to be somewhat civilized.

Grump

Amber -

These ignorant fools know what his name is but they choose to do what they do best and act like total losers.

I agree it's horrible these videos have been leaked but have been on you tube for a couple of days already, so that's what puzzles me most.

Maybe someone post them on pupose so people can see they are doing well?

Silva Halo

Blanket is ADORABLE! He's just bein' a kid. Looks like Michale did very well in raising normal kids that seem to have very good heads on their shoulders. Paris is going to be a knock out when she gets older.

Nikki

There are some really miserable people that hang out on here. Yall so mad that these kids have a comfortable life and advantages that you wish you had that you can't even see straight. Guess what? Their father WORKED for what he had and SACRIFICED for what he had so you have no right to hate on Michael Jackson's children because you’re a "have not" and need something to make you feel better about your life. Stop being cowards and attacking children. The kids didn't put these videos out on the internet and they weren't intended for us to see in the first place so stop being jerks. Everyone can have an opinion, but it doesn’t make the opinion valid or truthful. I hope you trolls get some sun and a LIFE. COWARDS hiding behind screens have no right to talk ish on people they know nothing about because most of you most of you that have so much to say couldn’t get a date if you paid for it and mostly likely live in your mother’s basement…you’re laughable and weird. Go find new material to get off on…or do enjoy stalking, fantasizing, obsessing over minors?

Paula

Blanket is a little cutie pie!! I'm glad to see the little fellow having some fun like kids do. I'm not sure if MJ would be ok with the youtube postings.

norah

MJ s kids were always normal. what was not normal and what is not normal is how Mj and the kids are always hounded!

Starligth MJ Fan

OMG HE LOOKED SO ADORABLE. HE LOOKS LIKE HES HAVEIN FUN....JUST LET HIM BE MAN.....AS LONG AS HE IS HAPPY...THAT REST DONT MATTER.
GAD BLESS YOU PRINCE MICHAEL JACKSON II.

STARLGITH MJ FAN...FOR EVER...

bella

It is one of the cousins who take and post the movies. What happened to Paris,,she looks terrible. Is this girl asking for help in the video??? No kidding, in that house you need help every day. jeez. They are out of control. poor blanket looks like he stepped out of the Lord of the rings movie. Here come MJs villans.

And thats the truth

Blanket is definitely Michaels offspring. His eyes and nose looks just like a young michael. He has the same mannerisms as Michael too. He is shy out in public. I bet Michael acted like Blanket when he was in his own environment too. It is like Michael is living all over again.

Paris so such a little darling. I enjoy seeing them grow up. It is just really sad to think that Michael will never his kids graduate, walk Paris down the aisle, or see any of his grandchildren. Death sucks.

MPD

Blanket is just a nickname- his real name is Prince Michael II- Prince being his maternal grandfather's name. I am so glad they seem happy and seem to be dealing well with this horrible tragedy that will haunt them for the rest of their lives. Makes me happy to see this video, I miss knowing what they're up to. Love ya Blanket and Paris! And Prince too! :D

barbara

5/12/10 They are having fun, I just hope DFES doen't see this and head back to the Jackson house again,when DFES get involve they watch everying until a child turn 18