Danny DeVito

Talks Penguin Replacement

5/12/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a new "Batman" movie in the works -- Danny DeVito already has a great suggestion about who should resurrect his famous Penguin role ... somebody who's a total punk.

Danny -- along with his wife Rhea Perlman and his "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" co-star Charlie Day -- were leaving dinner in Beverly Hills last night when they fired off a list of possible Oswald Cobblepot contenders ... before settling on the "perfect" guy.

We also asked Danny how he enjoyed that Deadmau5 show at Coachella -- and he said with a smirk, "I always enjoy Coachella."

Amanda

I love me some Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOM

Always Sunny is by far the best written show on TV.

Bubs

I'd say the fat kid from Superbad, if he could do something more serious than comedy.

Whitney

I got fast hemorrhoid relief naturally with all natural and fast acting Hem-eez supplement. Hem-eez not only gave me fast relief but within days my hemorrhoids had drastically reduced in size! Hem-eez is an effective, all natural, fast acting, and non surgical approach to long term hemorrhoid relief! Hem-eez never auto bills or auto ships and each order comes with a 90 day money back guarantee! Get Hem-eez and get fast relief naturally at HtTp://HeMeEz.CoM Hem-eez gave me fast relief naturally. Buy 3 get 1 free to save over 25.00! Make no butts about it, Hem-eez works!

WordOutlet

props to Mike Patton!

Fran

i had the pleasure of meeting Danny Devito and he is such a nice guy, very laid back, funny, just all around nice guy....

tobey

DeVito you are a pathetic little, little dwarf. The movie Twins described you perfectly. Spare Parts. Go away Little Man.

Michael

How the hell do you not take the opportunity to talk with Charlie also? That is the best show on TV for the last few years!!

You're too old to pick this **** Harvey!!

PPOOPPOO

Mike Patton? Lead singer of Faith No More? I'd like to see that.

otherwise, Phillip Seymour Hoffman would be perfect.

Greg

Let **** Cheney play The Penguin. After all, he is the real penguin.

Greg

Stupid censor...

Let former vice president D-i-c-k Cheney play The Penguin. After all, he is the real penguin.

alix

Charlie, oh you are one sexy piece of man.