Joe Jackson: Don't Attack Conrad's Supporters

5/12/2010 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson is trying to prevent the army of famously passionate Michael Jackson fans from exploding on Dr. Conrad Murray supporters at his upcoming hearing -- begging MJ fans to not "lower" themselves to "their" level.

Joe Jackson

In a letter written to MJ's fans, Joe says, "We would like to urge fans that are planning to attend to please do so in peace, unity and love for Michael. There should be NO violence, NO slander, NO yelling, and NO bad-mouthing or name-calling of Murray or his supporters."

Joe continues, "By calling names, we are lowering ourselves to their level."

Joe says the message is simple, "Justice for Michael."

Beth

I agree with Joe Jackson. Remember what Michael stood for! We his fans are his voice now. We must make Michael proud!

Oreo

Any concidering what Michael would want?

Tube Formj

Please listen to Joe Jackson. Michael was his son. Don't believe everything your read about Joe. He is entitled to fight for justice for his son. I would do the same if it was my son. Michael would not want his fans to hate anyone. Even though Joe was strict bringing up his 9 children, Michael loved his father. Listen to all of Michael's interviews, not just bits and pieces the media want you to see or believe.

viktoria

Please listen to this letter because its not from Joe its from Michael JOE Jackson.
Its a message from Michael so please listen to it.We all know that Michael hates violence and if you all L.O.V.E him as me the do as me and OPEN YOUR EYES and realize that this is a message from him to us.

MAKE L.O.V.E NOT WAR.....:)

MJ FOREVER

fan

Would MJ have loved Joe so much if the law system put Joe in court & prison
for child abuse?
MJ knew what happened when he denied that children
protected their criminal parents &
police searched MJ's genitals
for spots & a cir***cision.
Joe didn't mind seeing more
crimninals flooding to Neverland.
Daddy dearest.
MJ was good at controlling the good publicity,
but you didn't see his bad sides.

Lynda

THAT'S GOOD ADVICE, JOE.

BUT DON'T YOU THINK YOU'RE A WEE BIT TOO LATE, GIVING MJ YOUR SUPPORT?

WHY DIDN'T YOU TRY AND TALK TO MJ, AND STRAIGHTEN OUT WHATEVER DISTANCED THE TWO OF YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE, A LONG TIME AGO?!

Cher

And then along came Joe - Pt. 2....
As I stated before, Joe's point is a good one, HOWEVER, I think it's pretty interesting that he suddenly decides we need to make nice with Murray--the man he's suing in civil court. In all the time I've seen Joe in action--even up close and personal, he seems to be about two things:
POWER AND MONEY
Don't you find even a little interesting that the last story on Joe was about him getting his moment with the executors to discuss that MONTHLY ALLOWANCE he's been asking for? Joe is about as subtle as a 2x 4....

-#76: And Barbie, how did you get that way? Why do you and others on here pass judgement by ASSuming that EVERY single Michael fan is alike because they aren't like you? Whatever happened to live and let live? I haven't been there myself, but I've seen most of the gatherings of LA fans on TV and NOT ONCE have they been violent. There's been some name calling, but that's to be expected--you can't control everybody. Some are more passionate than others and guess what? WHO CARES! If they want to be that way about Michael, it's THEIR BUSINESS! Who are you or I to tell them how to feel?
Some of you people just need to accept the fact that Michael in death is just as HUGE as Michael alive--and if you are a fan who doesn't think it requires being that passionate--great, that's your business, but please try to have respect for how others want to display their emotions. In any event, do you really think they're going to listen to what you have to say when you call them 'rabid'? The mind BOGGLES!

Here's the thing, this story is about Michael Jackson, heck, this whole website is practically hinging on Michael Jackson. What kills me is that most of the post come from you "non-rabid fans" and non supporters more than anyone else so......have to wonder....who's REALLY the rabid ones?

The difference between Michael fans and Murray fans is that Michael's fans are gathering at that courthouse to show love and support for a man who gave his life for over 40 years to the world through music....Murray's supporters are probably a bunch of paid extras hired by his lawyers and paid for by the group who put him up to the murder in the first place.
Bottom line, I agree that there should be NO VIOLENCE because Michael was full of L.O.V.E. and would've wanted it that way, but there also should be NO PEACE for Murray and his kind of Doctor! Michael was no pushover and would've wanted to see us come out and support him LOUD AND STRONG!!
To the REAL FANS/SUPPORTERS who are going to be at the Pre Lim, Scream Michael's name a few times for me...
SAY IT LOUD: I'M A MJ FAN, AND I'M PROUD!!!

No Peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--IL.O.V.E.U4EVER and MISS-U-SO-MUCH!!!!

tishMJfan

Joe Jackson "pleading" for Doc. Murray?? Sounds like MJ pleading for Doc. Murray.....just a thought...

THINKERBELL1706

Joe is absolutely right !!!
It was/is Michael's message to the world, no violence but L.O.V.E.
Indeed we are not stupid, but think before you act!
Ignore the words of the Murray side, ignore their acts. They want to provocate us and make evidence to the world that we are crazy.

This is a moment that we can stand up for Michael and defend his rights!!
Please do not destroy this opportunity.

RIP

MJ's PYT

thanks for that post CHER...I will be there and you just got 3
loud Michael Jacksons from me. I'm a PASSIONATE MJ fan/supporter.
There isnt NOTHING rabid about me. All demostrations have been
done with unity and LOVE the way MJ would have wanted it.He would
want us to fight. Afterall BARBIE he was murdered. who cares about
Murrays flunkys.Murray better watch himself before the MJ fans bring a lawsuit on his a**. He** i havent been right since June
25th and plenty others agree with me. they'd better save their MONEY. Because the trial will not be 3 or 4 days. Theres gonna be
plenty future courtdates,I plan to be at all of them SCREAMING "JUSTICE for MICHAEL".MJ fans are regular people with 9 to 5's, families , and children. Are you serious? Grow up.Its 2010
technology is big ,thats the way to fight. Just as we are.

Luz

LaToya! My friend! I know it's hard, but just try to take it easy.
Think about the things we (MJ's fans) can still do quietly: Throw raw or fermented eggs at Conrad, spit when he walks by, booing,etc. We don't have to yell nothing, like they say, actions are louder than words. What I still don't understand is how someone who acted so unethically, still has a license to decide for human life? For whatever reason it was. I am sure if one of us stole an apple because we can't pay for it because of bad financial situation, they will call the cops on us and wind up with a criminal record. It seems to me that Conrad's disregard for his responsibilities as a doctor are being excused because of Michael's addiction. Let's remember that Michael was the victim, and that Conrad Murray was the vulture that took advantage of it!

TruthSeeker

Ok, as usual I read lots of Hate... It's really sad... I would like to remind you that I am not a fan, but I highly support Michael Jackson, I think he's a Great and Amazing Artist... Anyway... I've been looking and reading things on different websites and The biggest thing I noticed is that There's a big misunderstanding here... I would like to give 3 points of views... Ok Here goes : - As a non-beLIEver, you tend to hate Murray, you still want the maximum sentence despite the fact he claimed That Michael Injected Himself, and logically find yourself against the beLIEvers.
- As a beLIEver, you spreading the Love word, well, I should say the L.O.V.E word, you tend to defend Murray because you think that Michael is still alive, you also tend to reply back politely towards the non-beLIEvers. How funny?

- As a MJ Hater, You go to websites spreading your poison, you repeat what you've read in the press, but Honestly, Have you ever heard something bad about someone you know (in your own life), that wasn't true ??? Really, you need to ask this to yourself. Because if you have a tiny bit of logic, it's obvious that Michael has been a victim all his life... Yes, fame comes with a price, and I think that Michael paid it Horribly high... I truly recommend you a book: The Michael Jackson's Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones, who is a Journalist. She was actually part of that MJ Hating until she realised what was going on. She followed his trial, She was there. Were you ? Please read this book, because you'll be surprised how the media business is just business indeed.No matter how they put celebrities down, it's just about selling and getting money isn't it ?? Well, people seem to enjoy reading about celebs failing so why not exagerate on top of that ?? Please think about it...

Now as my message turned out to be far longer than I had expected, Please, keep in mind, that Micahel Jackson has always kept very Humble, very Polite, very Calm, towards any attempt to destroy him.If you are a true Fan, you must follow his Lead...

Read the letter again, and take notice it's written by "Mr. Joseph Jackson and Mr Majestic Magnificient" hmm I wonder who'd that be ??

Please, keep calm, and Make Michael Proud

~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~

Sym

i know i sound like a bitch, but... joe being nonviolent?!? oh sure we cant yell at murray supporters, but he was able to beat up his sons?!? but i do agree with him.. i will NOT lower myself to murray supporters levels

marcia

I hear what Joe is saying, but at the same time those Conrad supporters better watch themselves. How can anyone support a so-called "Doctor" who was careless with his actions?. Yes...Michael Jackson had his problems/addictions too, but the "Doctor" should've known better.

Posted at 1:27 PM on May 12, 2010 by Louis
________________________________________________________________

What you say is true. And the doc did know better, however he let his cir***stances and his need and/or love of money rule him. The O'Jays said it best. MJ wasn't totally innocent, he had a problem and he solved it by using or luring all these different doctors with his money.

I don't know why everyone is being hard on Joe, when what he says is totally reasonable. Michael forgave Joseph years ago and I;m sure he wouldn't take too kindly to the way his loving fans have been bad-mouthing his father with their very ugly words.

hugefanMJ

murray the murderer's suporters,watch out!