Jon Cryer -- Of Mansions and 'Men'

5/12/2010 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned .... Jon Cryer may have millions of reasons to be pushing for Charlie Sheen to re-sign on "Two and a Half Men."  He's sinking a fortune into a new home.

0512_John_Cryer_House_01

As we first reported ... Cryer's people have been trying to goose the negotiations between Warner Bros. and Sheen.

Now we learn Cryer -- who we're told stands to make a cool $20 mil if the show comes back for 2 more seasons -- is building this 7,000 square-foot home in a very upscale area of Studio City, CA.

According to L.A. County records, Jon applied for the building permit last year.  We're told the frame of the house isn't even complete.

Not that Jon hasn't done well for himself already ... but another $20 mil can buy a lot of patio furniture.

Rickosha

HTF do you "goose" a deal anyway?

c

THAT SHOW SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Village

Do houses that close together make little houses? Why would anyone with millions of dollars want to live in a track house?

JarQ

Looks like really cheap construction.

Agnes

Who cares, really.
7000 Square feet is about 6150 Square feet more than my house.
And I'm unemployed, unsure where my income will come from. For sure I don't count on some ungodly amount of money.
Shoot, I haven't even ever watched the show - why pay him so much money??!!??

Get real. I mean REAL.
People are losing their homes, people are going homeless.
Who gives a **** about a guy spending millions on a new home he can't afford.
Try real working people, not being able to pay for their 200K mortgages.
God - this makes me so mad!!!

rhode

I love the types of roofs these people have. Not one in the picture has the same pitch or the lack of. I guess you have to be really rich to live in an area where no one cares about consistancy.

gimmeabreak

test
test

test

test

Ernie

Hey Jon your counting your chickens before they hatch. You should've waited until Charlie was sign before building your manison.

Bertha

Studio City..That's along way from 90210! I think he is the star of that show..along with the other cast mates..with the exception of Sheen,Throw that bum out!

Alexa

Glad he's making a ton of money...but the show still s*cks!

CiCi

Looks much smaller than 7k sq feet. Why would anyone pay such a huge price to live within feet of another house. One barking dog or noisy kid and your home life is ruined.

I give it 3 years before its on the market due to a divorce.

d33

He's acting the same way he does in the show. What a ****ing gonad!!

Deb

Charlie may be bad news for the women in his life, but he's the best thing that ever happened to this guy.

di

Studio City is very personable family-wise. Its close to everything. I'd love to live there.
but, I'd probably find a place and redo it.

ivan

suck?? wtf is the best comedy ever psss watch the raitings

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments