'Survivor' Star's Alleged Victim -- 'Big Brother' Alum

5/13/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned former "Survivor" contestant Kenward "Boo" Bernis has close ties to the woman he allegedly roughed up in a bar restroom ... because she's also a former CBS reality TV star.

0512_krista_stegall_EX_TMZ_2

Krista Stegall -- who appeared on "Big Brother" in 2001 -- tells TMZ she was in the bathroom at Bootleggers Bar in Lafayette, LA last month when Bernis allegedly stormed in, grabbed her arms, shoved her against a wall, and shouted, "this is my bar!"  Stegall claims these photos (above) show the bruises she suffered in the alleged attack.

Stegall says she filed for a restraining order against Bernis last week.  She claims she and Bernis -- who co-owns Bootleggers Bar -- were longtime friends, but never dated.

We were unable to reach Bernis for comment.

Johnny Rocketship

that broad is hot!

rhode

Is this not the same woman who was so drunk on the show she wanted a man to put a knife to her throat? If it is, and this happened at a bar, I bet the guy just wanted to get a loud, fighting b!tch out of his bar and any bruises she had had nothing to do with him.

electriczipper

who cares.........

Ozzie X

Booze is bad. Almost never a positive outcome while under the influence. I don't know how much they had been drinking prior to the incident but I'm willing to wager lots.

Mike Boogie

She should have married me.

Schmange

Why does the bruise on her arm say TMZ?

LISA

Oh, please!!! Grow up and stop wasting court time and taxpayers money with your drunken tiffs.
I get bigger bruises then that from casual sports, or in your case it could be the print of someone
trying to hold you up from a drunken walk.

Rachie

How come her crazy brother hasn't attacked this guy yet? Maybe he's still in prison.

Todd da Man

Long time friends but never dated? Yeah, I believe that - NOT! No guy is ever 'just friends' with a girl. While I am sure that a guy would say that, in the back of his mind he is wanting to f@ck her.

Since he is the owner of the bar, does he not have the authority to eject trespassers? In most states an owner has the legal authority to use force to remove people whom he / she has told not to be there or to leave. Since the girl admits that he told her she was not allowed to be in 'his' bar, then her presence there was illegal. Grabbing someone by the arm and removing them from the area is hardly unreasonable force.

And, yeah, she is the one involved in that BB knife 'incident'.

Becca

I'm from lafayette and unfortunatly know both of these morons. im just surprised Krista could actually be drunk with the amount of coke she does. as for boo, complete douchebag.

CPL. RYDER

I just wanted to inform everyone who is making comments that the guy your defending is not who you think he is. He has a rap sheet as long as my arm , he is also known for drug trafficking, a lot of the drugs being steroids. Why do you think he rages on women? No matter what you may think you know , why would you consider defending someone with a background like his. If you break the law then you will go to jail! that simple
Cpl.Ryder

CPL. RYDER

I would just like to inform everyone who has so many negative things to say, This guy that your defending has a rap sheet as long as my arm. He has drug charges , a lot of them are steroids. He is known for trafficking as well as assault. What do you thing causes his rage? Think and know your facts before you comment. If you break the law , you will ... no matter who you are.. go to jail.
Cpl. Ryder

Fred Stegall

To the person that thinks im in prison,well Im not.If you would like to have lunch we will talk about it in person.

TheBBHour

To hear Kristas side of the story tune into The BB Hour talk show today at 4pm/7 est. www.blogtalkradio.com/thebbhour