Heidi Montag Calls Cops -- My Mom is 'Psychotic'

5/13/2010 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops have just arrived to Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag's L.A. area home after the couple called police claiming Heidi's mother is refusing to leave their property, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt
We just spoke with Heidi, who tells us, "My mom [Darlene Egelhoff] just showed up to the house unannounced ... and after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her."

Heidi's referring to a recent episode of "The Hills" in which Darlene told Heidi she did not approve of her plastic surgery. On this week's episode, Spencer claimed Darlene "tried to rape [Heidi] emotionally."

Heidi tells us she immediately notified her personal security team when her mom showed up "pounding on the door."

Heidi claims Darlene is currently speaking with police.

Montag continues, "Her showing up is completely out of line and psychotic.  I’m getting a restraining order against her."

So far, no arrests have been made.

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Heidi's mom has finally left the property.

Mike

I'm going to get a restraining order against my mom cause she hates how i look! *cries*

Two words: Dumb. Bitch.

Nuff said

Caro

Can't we just get rid of these 2 morons ? Quickly ? Today ?

virgo

her poor mother

its funny how she said 'what she [her mother] did to me'

Oh hold on a minute weren't YOU the one who showed up with cameras and not the other way around??

poor thing shes so manipulated by spencer she doesn't get it - he ruined her life and when she hits 25 and realizes no one wants to work with her or be associated with her because she uined herself by sticking with aloser and following his command

AshleyMarie821

SPENCER YOU AND HEIDI ARE THE ONES THAT NEED HELP! ESPECIALLLLYY YOU SPENCER! U SERIOUSLY HAVE A PROBLEM!

AND FYI: NO ONE WANTS *YOU* IN HOLLYWOOD! GET SOME ANGER MANAGEMENT! NO ONE CARES ON UR DESPERATE ACTS FOR ATTENTION! GET A REAL LIFE!

Jillian

MOM WAS RIGHT!

These two bimbos have got to be pathetic losers.
I don't know which one is the biggest ahole.
I think it's a tie.

eff you idiots who didnt watch the draft and dont know the whole story

for the love of god just go away freak spencer

joplin

heidi montag is SOOOOOOOOOOOO ****in stupid!!!

Mandi

Heidi is the psychotic one... I think they accidentally removed her brain during all of those surgeries. Who does that to their Mother? So sad... And as for Spencer, straight-jacket please! And a muzzle!

Phil

Please STOP posting stories about these 2 people. It is sad that they will destroy themselves just to get attention and your website is giving it to them. Your website is contributing to their downward spiral and it's pathetic on your part and theirs. I like TMZ but please get some humanity and know when to stop. If you can't find any then please let me help you.....STOP.

Kristi

I really wish the media would stop covering these people. They are disgusting people who have absolutely no talent. I am SO sick of hearing about these freaks!

STOP

JUST TRY TO GET ATTENTION, GO AWAY. YOU 15MINS IS OVER

moni

it was about time someone told her the truth, she looks like ****!!!

hflow

TMZ u need to stop covering these people! I love ur website and TV show I'm a fan but as soon as I here or read Heidi or Spencer's name I exit ur website or change the TV channel. Its that serious!!!

VEL

HEIDI MOM NEEDS TO KICK HER ASS, HEIDI IS BRAINWASHED BY SPENCER AND I WANT TO BEAT BOTH OF THEIR ASSES. HEIDI'S MOM, BROTHER AND DAD ALONG WITH HER SISTER NEED TO KICK SPENCERS ASS TO A PULP

ManiacalZebra

"...after what she did to me on national TV."

Ummm... How did she GET on national TV? Because YOU wanted her there. She expressed her opinion. You and your loser publicly attacked her. Did you expect that she would not want to talk to you about that? You called cops because you are desperately holding on to what little time you have in the public eye. Our national nightmare is almost over. Everything we need to know about you and your priorities is put forth by the fact that you apparently have TMZ on speed dial in a pathetic attempt to remain relevant. Who are you going to lean on when the show and the marriage charade are over? The mom you called the cops on?