Heidi Montag Calls Cops -- My Mom is 'Psychotic'

5/13/2010 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops have just arrived to Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag's L.A. area home after the couple called police claiming Heidi's mother is refusing to leave their property, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt
We just spoke with Heidi, who tells us, "My mom [Darlene Egelhoff] just showed up to the house unannounced ... and after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her."

Heidi's referring to a recent episode of "The Hills" in which Darlene told Heidi she did not approve of her plastic surgery. On this week's episode, Spencer claimed Darlene "tried to rape [Heidi] emotionally."

Heidi tells us she immediately notified her personal security team when her mom showed up "pounding on the door."

Heidi claims Darlene is currently speaking with police.

Montag continues, "Her showing up is completely out of line and psychotic.  I’m getting a restraining order against her."

So far, no arrests have been made.

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Heidi's mom has finally left the property.

AuditAbby

What bugs me the most is that before my surgery I had to go through the process of talking with a shrink to make sure that there weren't any underlying issues. Where the hell was her shrink and her doctor's accountability. If they would have put her through it they would have seen what everyone else knows - she is bat S**t crazy!!!! Please drop off the sace of the earth and don't return :)

Sonia

Is she serious?! I feel bad for her mom... Although you have to wonder how badly the mom screwed up 'cause she raised such an insecure person (Heidi). Or is it just Hollywood and the lure of fame that screws even the most secure people?

Bob

Shaun

Sounds like Spencer finally got Heidi to drink his Kool-aid. . .

April

I can't even deal!! Spencer needs to stop taking his wifes pain killers..Boy's gone crazy!!!Such a LOSER!!!

gabster

TMZ please stop giving this plastic figure any more publicity.

Johnny Drama

What lame a$$es...all of them.

Zambonie

Why can't these two diaf?

Ashley

Um...no heidi is psychotic for thinking that she needed all of that plastic surgery in the first place. I don't blame her mother for being upset. And secondly Spencer is the biggest loser I have seen on TV EVER! Not to mention all of his anger issues, he needs some serious help. Way to go Heidi, letting your little loser husband ruin your family. It's gonna suck when Spencer is all you have left. Cause even your friends think your totally stupid for the "un needed" plasic surgery. You look like a 40 year old barbie doll...oh wait...barbie looks better than you. You just look fake!

susani

We suppose this isn't too shocking, or sad. If this week's The Hills was any indication, their behavior is growing increasingly erratic and out of control. Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag, Leaving The Hills

jeannie

Spencer and Heidi are pathetic. They give real Christians a bad image. Such hypocrites.

sarah

Is it illegal to request LT to jerk-off on Spencer, then eat him?
I MEAN EAT him, as in cannibal?
If so, I'm against it, but if legal, do it LT..

Jay

You should not call the cops on your mom unless your mother's name is Dina Lohan.

Looks like this piece of plastic needs to get some class.

SUN

Spencer is an idiot!!! Heidis mother probably wanted to see her daughter- thats all. Just because the mother voiced her opinion of her daughters obsession with plastic surgery doesnt make her a ba mother... I think it makes her a good mother, because she felt her daughter didnt need it, and was beautiful before. I think Spncer is a manipulator, and Heidi needs to take off the rose-colored glasses when it comes to him.

C

What kind of drugs are those two lunatics on? They are so pathetic and out of their minds. The mother may be the only normal one. GO AWAY LOSERS.