MJ Fans Dispute Lisa Marie's Cemetery Claims

5/13/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A group of Michael Jackson fans dedicated to honoring MJ's tomb claim Lisa Marie Presley was dead wrong when she insisted that the pop star wasn't getting enough love at his grave site -- and they have the pics to prove it.

michael jackson fans at michael jackson's grave

TMZ spoke with a rep from the "Original Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California" who told us they visit the site at least once a month -- and always flood the place with gifts and flowers. The group claims they've documented all of their trips with pictures like the one shown above, which was taken April 3rd.

As we previously reported, LMP had posted a message on her MySpace page yesterday, claiming there was too much "empty space" around the site and called for fans to step it up and send flowers.

But the rep from OMJFSC tells us, "You know what, we all know that we visit Michael once a month ... so like everything else we just have to find comfort in the fact that we know the truth.

0512_MJ_MAUS_300

pat mcclain

What a shame L.P can vist,but debbie is denied entry.Debbie did give M.J his children that he wanted. L.P gave nothing!!

Georgie Pendragon

What on earth is wrong with everyone? Whether she went at a busy time or a cleaned up time.. there's NOTHING wrong with wanting to show reverence, love and respect. SHE knew what kind of flowers he liked and reached out a hand to ALL of his fans with an idea that she herself has enacted in the past for his joy. VERY odd of people to react in this manner to someone who has the moxie to show love and NOT fear to be greeted with this mosh and disrespect. Lisa is very used to seeing a constant flow of tribute at Graceland to such a loved performer, that she wants to do this is the most awesome thing in the world, thoughtful and an incredible selfless way of handling grief. Maybe folks could grow up and stop looking to gripe. He does deserve sunshine..do I see anyone else willing to do something about it?

Georgie Pendragon

Also, numb nuts , there's such a thing called celiac disease, and one can die of constipation, you might like to lay off the immodium yourselves.

PamelaKay

MJ died when he overdosed on milky-white fluid. He loved the stuff.

TMZSUCKS

Dave you're the freak not MJ.

mjlover4life

you people are to stupid or to lazy to look up how Elvis died and this is a Michael and L.M.P. thread and not her daddy's forum you idiots and Michael wasn't gay/ he didn't bleach his skin/ him and Janet and Latoya aren't the same person/and Michael wasn't a drug addict like Elvis, the autopsy report proves that and it also proves that Michael {did} have that skin disease vitalaigo and something it also proves is that the pen** didn't match Jordan's description {I wonder why} cause Michael was innocent in them accusations against him.
oh and Elvis died from a heart malfunction due to the drugs and he gave himself the pills and Michael there was no possible way that Michael could have given himself the deadly dose of that drug something that that quack should have known better and said no to Michael if Conman Murderer never put that needle in M.J's leg Michael would still be here with us relaxing at home with his children cause his tour would have ended sometime in February,
and you can call me whatever you want you know what I don't care call me a floon or a fanatic I don't care all I will say to you morons is I'm a good floon/fanatic and proud of my love and trust in Michael and there is nothing that you losers can say that will change that I'm fighting for Michael's name to be cleared and I'll never let him down
Rest in piece my angel Michael Joseph Jackson
I love you 4 life.

mjlover4life

you people are to stupid or to lazy to look up how Elvis died and this is a Michael and L.M.P. thread and not her daddy's forum you idiots and Michael wasn't gay/ he didn't bleach his skin/ him and Janet and Latoya aren't the same person/and Michael wasn't a drug addict like Elvis, the autopsy report proves that and it also proves that Michael {did} have that skin disease vitalaigo and something it also proves is that the penis didn't match Jordan's description {I wonder why} cause Michael was innocent in them accusations against him.
Rest in piece my angel Michael Joseph Jackson 4 life.

cindee

I
mentioned before that I managed to get in Holly Terrace by following another family into
the mausoleum
Lisa Marie is absolutely right: I found it empty, airless, grey and dark no music there were
NO FLOWERS, on that very brief by-chance visit and left sad and crying
This is no fault of the fans, I put the responsibility on his family (I spoke to the security
over the intercom and she told me that MJ gets few visitors and has only seen the family once or
twice "Easter") It was their decision to put him in this mausoleum isolating him from the very people
he loved " his fans" We all want to show our undying love, flood him with flowers and our presence for
man that brought us so much joy and happiness ..
The Door to Mausoleum serves only as a barrier, between MICHAEL and his fans.......
I have been an advocate for MJ to return to NEVERLAND where he could have a beautiful grave
site and Memorial on his own Ranch , where people would gladly travel from all over the world to pay
their respect to the greatest entertainer humanitarian....
BUT........If not NEVERLAND than on the the grounds at Forest Lawn
where MICHAEL would be accessible to the very people he loved and that love him
"HIS FANS" Will never abandon you MJ he lives in our hearts forever

LISA MARIE, If you still have an ounce of love for MICHAEL
USE YOUR POWER AND INFLUENCE,,, HAVE MICHAEL MOVED OUT OF THAT
DARK LONELY PRISON ...YOU more than anybody can understand..........................

With MJ'S money he can afford his own security team,to watch over him

LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER

Sydneyjean

BITE ME :D

TSIG

No one wants to hear what no-talent Lisa Marie Presley suggests Jackson's fans do. Now she wants to "surround" Jackson with fake dust-collecting sunflowers after she trashed him for years???

Here are all the links to some of Presley’s interviews over the years, so you can see just what a hypocrite she is. There were plenty more, including during his 2005 trial, when he was fighting for his life, facing 20 years in prison, and all she could say was “he was doing things I had no control over…,” which set off a media frenzy, which is exactly what she wanted – attention for herself and the CD she was pushing that totally trashed Jackson.

Fox News March 31, 2003
Rolling Stone April 20, 2003
Playboy July 30, 2003
GQ Jan 2004*
Lisa-Marie Presley on Oprah. about Michael Jackson Part 1 of 2*
Lisa-Marie Presley on Oprah. about Michael Jackson Part 2 of 2*

*look for these URLs on my next posting, because I can only post up to 3 URLs

Lisa Marie Knocks Cage and Jacko
Fox News/March 31, 2003
By Roger Friedman

Rolling Stone April 20, 2003
Michael Jackson Responds To Lisa Marie Presley
Michael Jackson has responded to Lisa Marie Presley’s recent interview with Rolling Stone magazine . He said in a statement, “Michael Jackson wishes Lisa Marie all the best in the world. However, as to a comment on anything to do with their marriage, as a gentleman Michael prefers not to respond.” Elvis’ daughter has been completely open about confirming their short-lived marriage was indeed consummated.

Playboy July 30, 2003

GQ Jan 2004
(see my next posting for URL)

Lisa-Marie Presley on Oprah. about Michael Jackson Part 1 of 2
(see my next posting for URL)

Lisa-Marie Presley on Oprah, about Michael Jackson Part 2 of 2
(see my next posting for URL)

TSIG

Here are the remaining URLs I mentioned in my last posting where Lisa Marie Presley trashes Michael Jackson:

GQ Jan 2004

Lisa-Marie Presley on Oprah. about Michael Jackson Part 1 of 2

Lisa-Marie Presley on Oprah, about Michael Jackson Part 2 of 2

Georgie Pendragon

Everyone trashes their ex... that's why they're an ex.. just people..in a bad situation.. I think everyone's been there?

She has got talent and humility, a very gracious familial combination.

Did you srsly waste your time looking up all those links...when a person is trying to give a gift, involve others.. etc etc etc BIG etc... and all you can do is drga that sh*t around?

Pay attention, it's done with.

Blessy L

Do you think the Jackson family would allow that? Maybe they only want their gifts for Michael to be close to him. Hmm..

mjlover4life

that's what they get paid for to clean the grounds and there doing a mighty fine job at it.

estrelle

para que quiere flores en una tumba vacia, si ya sabemos la verdad.