MJ Fans Dispute Lisa Marie's Cemetery Claims

5/13/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A group of Michael Jackson fans dedicated to honoring MJ's tomb claim Lisa Marie Presley was dead wrong when she insisted that the pop star wasn't getting enough love at his grave site -- and they have the pics to prove it.

michael jackson fans at michael jackson's grave

TMZ spoke with a rep from the "Original Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California" who told us they visit the site at least once a month -- and always flood the place with gifts and flowers. The group claims they've documented all of their trips with pictures like the one shown above, which was taken April 3rd.

As we previously reported, LMP had posted a message on her MySpace page yesterday, claiming there was too much "empty space" around the site and called for fans to step it up and send flowers.

But the rep from OMJFSC tells us, "You know what, we all know that we visit Michael once a month ... so like everything else we just have to find comfort in the fact that we know the truth.

0512_MJ_MAUS_300

Patti Tray

Oh PamelaK, PamelaK--- I guess either you didn't read my post (or couldn't-ask someone to read it to you), or, my comments left you "SPEECHLESS"! I can't understand why you keep posting a new LIE (with NO FACTUAL EVIDENCE) everytime! Could it be that you can't come up with ANYTHING to comment back with? Why would someone, with SO MUCH HATE, continue to post in a forum for someone they HATE! Is your LIFE REALLY that EMPTY and MISERABLE that you feel the need to bring others down with you, a man whom cannot answer back? What despair you are putting his Children, Family, and Fans through, just to satisfy your need to DESTROY! Seeing as you don't research before commenting, listen up. On YouTube there is a news program that talked of the FACT of personally seeing and hearing that Sneedon FABRICATED all EVIDENCE of case on MICHAEL, to get him because he missed him in '93.

Patti Tray

OH and HEY PamelaK,,,,I forgot a few things. The news video I was talking about is on YouTube - WilliamWagener--"T.Sneddon SLAMMED on Live TV"! If you know how-Go on YouTube to WilliamWagener and watch for yourself before judging Michael! WW talks of actually BEING in the COURTROOM and HEARING the JUDGE ADMONISH (Oh Sorry, SEVERLY REPRIMAND) Sneddon for bringing a case before him of AN INNOCENT MAN, (that Sneddon was after for years) and then FALSIFYING ALL THE EVIDENCE HE PRESENTED SO HE COULD LOCK MICHAEL UP!! Sounds familiar huh-STRIP DOWN Someone Because You Don't KNOW or UNDERSTAND THEM!!
Try Reading LUKE 6:37 --- Judge Not, and You Shall Not Be Judged. Condemn Not, and You Shall Not Be Condemned. Forgive, and You Will Be Forgiven. "When your mind is stuck on a Negative Focus, you miss ALL the BLESSINGS HE Can Give YOU DAILY!!" And I will continue to pray for you! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!

Patti Tray

There's Always Elvis....Thank You! I won't post unless I can be Honest from Researching the Facts and/or Being TRUE to my OWN FEELINGS and THOUGHTS. I try, but sometimes I just can't stay quiet when I read the HORRORS that people post and think it's perfectly alright. Yea, we have Freedom of Speech--but we should also facilitate the old saying, "Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You!" In other words PamelaK, would you think it was ok if we called you and your loved ones names and/or lied about them on a Global Internet Site? If you think it's ok, then you are Sicker than I thought. If you think it's not ok, then think of what your Poisonous Words are doing to those Precious Innocent Children and the Family. My GOD, is Your HEART THAT STONE COLD?

blossom

lisa.. lisa.... you better focus on your current husband right now or you will loose a husband once again...

blossom

francesca harrison

lisa marie presley needs to cut the bull**** out,in life when she
was married to micheal jackson,she did'nt appreciated him,she refused to have children for him,and she wipe off his kiss when
the curtain went down at MTVawards.all of sudden she interested
about some flowers,it's not even the aneversary yet! remember
LisaMarie,june25 not april 3.it's all a publicity stunt to promot
her new cd coming out soon.PLEASE LISA MARIE that what agent are
for.

Patti Tray

OK, I will NOT give LMP the attention in the media she is trying to create to sell her album. We all know from her last one (did she have a last one?) that she has no talent. Why, I wonder, didn't MICHAEL help when they were married-hmmm? I imagine, being the loving soul he is, he put her down gently so as not to hurt feelings. Hell, I'll say it, LMP, you don't have enough talent to sell ANYTHING, so STOP using MICHAEL'S name for your SELF-CENTEREDNESS!! Enough with the flowers LMP, what have YOU done to try and get JUSTICE for MICHAEL to CLEAR HIS GOOD NAME?? A TRULY TALENTED GIFT FROM GOD??? I'd LOVE to hear your answer to that one!! Well, for now I guess I'm done--but not Gone!
Hey, There's Always Elvis and Pechus--how's things with you guys??
Ain't LMP some kinda something, huh? lol lol---later!

PamelaKay

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM SNEDDON
What a great man he is.

mjlover4life

Pamela Kay,
you are a useless piece of sh** I'm still waiting for your proof that Michael was a paedo. and it figures you like that ugly dog
but then again you probably couldn't get a better looking man could you? I WANT PROOF NOW.

111FAS

yeah Pamela Kay....I agree with mjlover4life

BRING IT

MJJ ~ forever

mjlover4life

Pamela Kay,
hey useless what is your problem why must you spend your time on the Michael Jackson forum if you don't like him? I think you are secretly in live with him cause it has been almost a year and your still here what gives?maybe your just lonely cause no man wants you ,is that it and btw I'm still waiting for your proof that Michael is a paedo where is it? and like I said I don't want nothing form them tabloid rags or them tabloid books that aren't even worth the trees that they cut own to make them do you want my proof that he's innocent I don't think I could make a post that long and I already posted enough proof of his innocence where is your proof???????if you can't give it then shut the fu** up. we don't wanna hear your **** anymore leave the Michael Jackson community if you don't like him I know if I didn't like someone I wouldn't waste my time on their forums get a life already it has been almost a year and your still here get a life already and I want your proof I'll be waiting I already shut you up once and every time you post your stupid comments I'm gonna respond to your dumb ass get a life already

111FAS

mjlover4life,,,

PamelaKay IS IN LOVE WITH MICHAEL!

242. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM SNEDDON
What a great man he is.

you gotta be joking me right. He must be your dad. Or did you have a thing going with him on the side? No way ...you've been here for all this time,since Michael passed away??? No kidding..you are a MJlover!

PamelaKay..... you need to get a grip on reality. Since you love Michael please do the world a huge favor and copy and paste this book review everywhere!

It's a book called "Michael Jackson Dangerous Liasions:
If you have children - the children are first to care about ...
you'll do this...

I have read some chapters from the Dangerous Liaisons book that were posted on Google. Oddly enough they mysteriously disappeared from Google several days ago without explanation. My take is this: Mr. Toms, the author, is really interested in promoting and actually normalizing pedophilia -- man-boy love he calls it. Michael Jackson's name on anything guarantees interest, so Toms hooks readers with Jackson's name in the title and a provocative silhouette of a man (with white glove and fedora) and a little boy on the cover. Toms then rehashes Jackson's friendships with selected kids --using the tainted trash tabloid gossip reports and long-since-discredited sources as his so-called research. Finally Toms reveals the true point of this book -- that pedophilia is not a loathsome crime against children at all, but a loving, tender and nurturing activity which can actually benefit children. WHAT? Toms slyly agrees with the court's NOT GUILTY verdict on the child abuse charges against Michael Jackson -- but not because he was completely innocent of these acts, but because (hold on to your hat) Toms believes that the charges should not be crimes in the first place! How's that for a twisted degenerate view of adult-child relations? So, Michael Jackson is shamefully and cruelly used again for profit --his actual innocence is turned backwards by Toms and used to promote the author's perverted idea of pedophilia as "just another" loving and beneficial adult-child activity.
Toms is sick. His premise is sick. His book is sick. And, having read what I read of it online, I'm sick. In the name of human decency and protecting children everywhere, IF this book is ever actually published, all copies should be flushed down the sewer, followed by the author and all who agree with him. Anyone who buys it unwittingly gives aid and comfort to those who support normalizing pedophilia.

Thank you for your support in stopping pedophilia in this country... don't be selfish...think of the childern

Good night - and we're waiting on PROOF!

█ ♥ █

Patti Tray

Pamela,Pamela K.....I see Evil has risen up it's Ugly head once again.
You are SO Outrageous, it's Almost Humorous (ALMOST)!!

Look Sweetie, You are so EXCITED to get all this attention for just saying some LIES,(that you really don't care if it's true or not) I truly believe you're actually GETTING OFF on all this anger pointed at you, huh?

How VERY SAD your life must be, if you even have a life. It must be VERY LONELY hiding behind a computer keyboard & screen, because I imagine not too many people want to be in your world of HATE and DELUSION!!

I'm just gonna stop for now so you have some time to don your SHEET and go to sneddon's bday party with the rest of your intellectually retarded KKK family! Later

PamelaKay

I will be attending Sir Thomas Sneddon's birthday bash with my date Diane Dimond. She's a hottie.

mjlover4life

Pamela Kay,
I always thought there was something fruity about you, the Demon is your date,that says a lot about you,you are a diesel you know what that means I'm not even gonna finish that one off you are a fruit.and by the way I'm still waiting for your "so-called proof" bring it on you are a loser I guess I picked the wrong sex that you were in love with. so you are another demon worshiper get a life and get a clue will ya?you are as dumb as a box of rocks.get a clue you loser. that demon was already proven a liar. just like the other losers that you seem to worship.