MJ Fans Dispute Lisa Marie's Cemetery Claims

5/13/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A group of Michael Jackson fans dedicated to honoring MJ's tomb claim Lisa Marie Presley was dead wrong when she insisted that the pop star wasn't getting enough love at his grave site -- and they have the pics to prove it.

michael jackson fans at michael jackson's grave

TMZ spoke with a rep from the "Original Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California" who told us they visit the site at least once a month -- and always flood the place with gifts and flowers. The group claims they've documented all of their trips with pictures like the one shown above, which was taken April 3rd.

As we previously reported, LMP had posted a message on her MySpace page yesterday, claiming there was too much "empty space" around the site and called for fans to step it up and send flowers.

But the rep from OMJFSC tells us, "You know what, we all know that we visit Michael once a month ... so like everything else we just have to find comfort in the fact that we know the truth.

0512_MJ_MAUS_300

Patti Tray

You do know, my fellow MJ Fans, that this this umm....hell I don't

even know what to call PeeK anymore, that she wouldn't enjoy being

known as! I know it's HARD (REALLY HARD), but maybe if we all

ignored this Psychotic-Possessed MORON, HA, I was gonna say that

it may just get tired of no responses---but never mind, they'll

just go onto someone else with their HATE & LIES!!! So we may as

well keep havin fun with this IDIOT! Yes, FUN, cause really PeeK

is doing this to fuel the fire, and I really find it Fascinating

to watch a SICK MIND in action.

We all know that there will NEVER be ANYONE or ANYTHING to

distract us from the LOVE, HEALING, and GIVING that MICHAEL taught

us.

So, PeeK, do your best, you may get some angry comebacks, but you

will NEVER get our Hearts, Minds, and Souls---that YOU seem to

have sold to be with your fellow Demonic KKK FREAKS!!!!

GOD BLESS (cross) TO US ALL!!!!!!

mjlover4life

lookie here what I have more proof for that loser Pamela Kay,
read it and weep you loser
Patty Tray thank you for the blessing you are so sweet but she's not going to care what we have to say and the more proof that we all find only makes love Michael even more we are never gonna listen to the loser haters no matter what they try to say like them it goes in one ear and out the other and like I said only makes the lovers love him even more their hate only makes us stronger so don't even let it bother cause you like me and millions if not billions love Michel and these few loser haters aren't gonna do a thing to change how we feel we are winning Gavin said that Michael never touched him.and that's all that matters were clearing Michael's name we already put a stop to that Paedo's book Dangerous Leas-eons by Carl Toms another name for I think it's Thomas Carrol a convicted Pedophile that had served time in prison 2 times for pedophilia. this charicter Pamela is obsessed with Paedo's. cause I think she is one.

mjlover4life

Pamela Kay,
read it and weep you loser
and for Patty Tray,
she only comes on the Michael Jackson forum because she's lonely
and has no one else to bother so she likes to bother us M.J. fans,
and I only comment to her when she says some stupid blatant lies about Michael I posted numerous links that prove Michael's innocence but she/he's to stupid to read them, and I think I just wasted my time posting this last one because she/he's not gonna read it oh well I know the fans will and then we would love him even more, you are right about all the haters the more junk they say the more we love him and we aren't gonna even pay any mind to what they say they are all losers and they can't read because all the proof is there but they are to lazy to look it up.

PamelaKay

Is Wacko still alive? I heard he faked his death so he could get out of paying all the money he owed.

PamelaKay

Did MJ ever date Gary Coleman? I know MJ had a relationship with that other little black midget.

mjlover4life

Pamela Kay,
go to hell and get bent you are a loser and if you don't like him stay off of his forum you loser did you ever date the demon? Michael wasn't gay like you get a life and leave Michael alone already you have no morrals do you? how can you disrespect the dead like that you are going to hell I hope you know that you bitch.

111FAS

Pamela Kay
Who is gay
Said oh! What a day
She woke up to find
She really lost her mind
And said “MJ is KIND”

Pamela Kay
You’ve been had
Favorite song is “Bad”
MJ in your dreams
Oh! But what it seems
You’re gay
MJ said “ Ewww, NO WAY”

Pamela Kay
Who is gay
Said “Shamone’ MJ”
MJ said “Ewww, GET AWAY
You like girls, So do I ,
PamKay that aint gonna fly!”

Now Pamela Kay you listen girl pup
Karma’s gonna gitcha – better shut up
MJ is mighty fine, better then the best
One day you’ll die but still not rest
MJ’s fans north east west and south
Shut your over flowing diarrhea mouth!

Patti Tray

You know, fellow MJ FANS, has anyone else noticed that PK NEVER

directly responds to ANY of our comments? I Believe this may be

someone who Actually goes on different sites (not necessarily even

Michael's) just to keep things going with HATE, being the best way

to ignite tempers and get it's jollies! Just a thought!!

I do however, believe PK to be SEVERLY DISTURBED!! SERIOUSLY!!

The continuous VENOM SPEWED by this thing has me wondering what

it's own little world is like!

HEY PK, How many Black Moons or Heavy Black Clouds are in YOUR

little world??

WELL NO MATTER (I really could care less).

SO LISTEN UP DEMON CHILD; YOU KEEP COMING, IF YOU WANT, AT US--

BUT KNOW AND BELIEVE THAT WE ARE NUMEROUS IN NUMBERS AND WILL

NEVER STOP DEFENDING OUR INNOCENT ANGEL!! YOU WILL EVENTUALLY

TIRE SOME DAY, BUT KNOW THAT WE NEVER WILL!!!!!

GOD BLESS ALL!!!

mjlover4life

Patty Tray,
thank you and yes there are more lovers than haters by fat and WE WILL NEVER STOP LOVING OUR ANGEL no matter what this demon worshiper says like I said their hate only makes us stronger like the haters feed on our comments their comments only make us love him more and want to fight more we are winning not them love wins over hate any day she's just a loser that craves attention and as long as she makes her stupid blatant lies only proves that she's lonely and don't have anybody to love her so she spews her hate cause that's the only attention that she can get.
and for your question that she never answers any of our comments only proves that she's as dumb as a box of rocks.and she's scared to get proven wrong.all that stupid bitch has to do is google some proof but she don't want proof and I bet she didn't even take the time to look at them links that I put on here and I already took the DEMON Diane Dimond down now she's proven a liar google Deborah Ffrench on Michael Jackson and I'm proud to say that I jhad a part in taking the demon down I have the demon's black bury address because I have proven her a liar in ALL of her lies about Michael and her piece of crap tabloid book. that's why they are only selling that rag on amazon for a penny and it's not even worth that.I'm sorry for babbling to you but not to this demon follower.she's a cruel racist bitch.notice how she put that other "black midget", what does color have to do with anything and I hope no I know she will get Karma and I can't wait, it's gonna hit her hard and nobody will miss her and that's what she's scared of.

PamelaKay

Diane Dimond could have saved Wacko's life. She knew he was a drug addict and was trying to help him some help. God bless Diane.

mjlover4life

you are delusional read the autopsy report you retard, it's in there you mook the only "drugs" that were in his system were the "drugs" that that quack gave to him and right there you are so stupid didn't you just say a few posts back that "whacko faked his death" get it straight did he or did he not die? you are so stupid that you contradict yourself constantly do you even know how to read stupid?
that demon was proven a liar and I'm gonna prove you one to here is the autopsy report read it and weep none of his organs were messed up and a "drug addicts organs would have some damage on them
the more lies you say the more I'm gonna prove you wrong just like I did to the demon who even after his death she was lying about him until I proved her wrong every time.
bring it on bitch I'm ready and more contradictions for me?
so long loser until next set of lies. and I'm gonna be on your ass like white on rice bring it on bitch.

PamelaKay

MJ was high on drugs for the last 10 years. He was ordered into rehab at least twice. He was a drug addict and everyone knew it. All you had to do was look at him and it was obvious. He was stoned out of his mind every time I saw him. I know why he took drugs. He was hiding from the creature living in his head.

mjlover4life

what about the creature that's living in your head read the

Pamela Kay
autopsy report you moron there was NO DAMAGE TO HIS ORGANS you go
on and believe what you want and no wonder your so lonely how much does all of this hate weigh on that empty head of yours READ SOME PROOF IDIOT.Michael was extremely shy around the public you dumb ass bitch,
he came alive on stage where he has been working since he was 5 years old were never gonna believe anything that you rant because all of us lovers are smart enough to read anything and everything about Michael and we all know the truth and the fact that he turned white was because of his vita-largo your dumb ass would know about all of this if you would only read some real books and not some rags from liars and do you have a heart? don't you think that his kids are going to read all of these lies about their daddy for gods sake let the poor man rest in piece will ya? stop spreading your hate on HIS FORUMS, and again if you don't like him stay away from his forums. but like we all say this is the only attention that you can find your lonely.get a life already it has been almost a year and your still here get on with your miserable life and leave MICHAEL JACKSON'S FORUMS.

PamelaKay

mjlover thinks this is a wacko jacko forum! what a laugh. go back to kop or the other censored forums you fool.

mjlover4life

MJ Fans Dispute Lisa Marie's Cemetery Claims
MJ FANS you retard maybe you should learn how to read
you the only fool here