Lisa Marie's Flowers for MJ Plea -- Few Takers

5/13/2010 5:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Marie Presley's desperate plea for fans to bring more flowers to Michael Jackson's tomb must have fallen on deaf ears -- because as of today the entrance to the tomb was pretty bare.

0513_jackson_presley_ex_01

Michael Jackson's ex-wife complained about too much "empty space" around the singer's tomb on her MySpace page yesterday -- and urged fans to fill the void with lots of sunflowers ... but obviously that didn't happen.

Fans have since fired back, claiming they've been faithfully doing their part flowers-wise since MJ died last year.

Sam

Make you just wanna scream

(michael)
Tired of you tellin� the story your way
It�s causin� confusion
You think it�s okay

(janet)
You keep changin� the rules
While I keep playin� the game
I can�t take it much longer
I think I might go insane

(michael)
With such confusion don�t it make you wanna scream
Your bash abusin� victimize within the scheme
(janet)
You find your pleasure scandalizin� every lie
(both)
Oh father, please have mercy �cause I just can�t take it
Stop pressurin� me
Just stop pressurin� me
Stop pressurin� me
Make me wanna scream
Stop pressurin� me
Just stop pressurin� me
Stop *? !@#!in� with me
Make me wanna scream

(janet)
"oh my god, can�t believe what I saw
As I turned on the tv this evening
I was disgusted by all the injustice
All the injustice"
(michael)
"all the injustice"

(news man)
"a man has been brutally beaten to death by
Police after being wrongly identified as a
Robbery suspect. the man was
An 18 year old black male..."

(michael)
With such collusions don�t it make you wanna scream
Your bash abusin� victimize within the scheme
(janet)
You try to cope with every lie they scrutinize
(both)
Oh brother please have mercy�cause I just can�t take it
Stop pressurin� mejust stop pressurin� me
Stop pressurin� memake me wanna scream

Mj fan with love

16. ^^ Mj fan with love..more like Mj fans with hate...

Posted at 6:10 PM on May 13, 2010 by shush

I only hate all those people fake and bad like your lisa marie.

SPADES

Lisa Marie is about as DUMB as they come!!! With people losing their homes and children going hungry in this economy she wants "his fans" to out and buy flowers???? Especially right after one of the BIGGEST days of the year for florist?!?!?! The only people who would be happy would be the florist! I hate to tell her but Michael isn't gonna care one bit who leaves flowers and who doesn't. He's not there at that place..his shell is the only thing there...his soul is somewhere else...I'm sorry if miss "IT" didn't get the warm fuzzies when she visited his grave but GET OVER IT! If she wants flowers on his greave then she should take the time and effort and MONEY to go and arrage that! I am really discusted in her!!! She didn't have to say ANYTHING to begin with but since she did then she should have said "Go buy a homeless family a meal" or "Go make a donation to the needy children" NOT Go and SPEND YOUR MONEY ON MICHAEL JACKSON...LISA..HONEY...HATE TO TELL YOU BUT THE FANS HAVE ALREADY DONE THEIR PART FOR MICHAEL, It was the fans Money who bought his concert tickets, his records, his CD's, his posters, his T-shirts....just so he could live the lavish lifestyle he lived!!! Without the fans doing their part he would have been NOTHING...so go crawl back into your HOLE and stop pointing fingers telling MJ's fans what they should and shouldn't do...WE HAVE ALREADY DONE OUR PART..It's YOU WHO DIDN"T DO YOUR PART! You promiced him you would stay with him and love him through sickness/health/and bad times...but what did you do?? You up and divorced him when the going got rough...so shut the HE*L Up and do what you do best which is mope around looking like a sour faced pig!

MJAlways

TMZ, quit stalking MJ's grave. I bet her rolled over in his grave when he heard the footsteps of one of your cameramen coming to take a picture of the entrance...
Lisa was talking about the INSIDE of the mausoleum, NOT the outside. Since TMZ is not permitted to go inside, you guys wouldn't know about how filled it is inside. Quit getting on Lisa's back, she's doing something in the loving memory of her ex-husband, and let her be!

MJAlways

Visit presleyjackson.freepowerboards.com
for fan reactions to this news post.

Tell-Zit

Knock. Knock. Who is there? ------- NO ONE

squeakermama

Pin flowers on the living not the dead. Something to think about.

Mj fan with love

Tired of you tellin� the story your way
It�s causin� confusion
You think it�s okay

Posted at 6:15 PM on May 13, 2010 by Sam

I can't that quote.

Marnie

Well, it appears that last photo proves LMP's point and the fans who decried she did them an injustice are proven wrong - that is twice today because the photos provided to TMZ also made LMP's point.

Anyway, the request she made was 24 hours ago and the Happy Flowers are on their way. Let's see if you post a photo over the weekend TMZ. And for those fans who refuse to even take Lisa up on her suggestion because you hate her, shame on you!

Marnie

And for those fans who refuse to even take Lisa up on her suggestion because you hate her, shame on you! This is about Michael and not Lisa - but you all are so blinded by hate and pettiness you can't see it: you people are MJ fans with stipulations.

JLa

I am with you Raychil. TMZ whats wrong with you wow! Do some research before you write something. I am actually one of the many fans that have sent flowers (Sun Flowers) to Michael Jacksons tomb area this morning. So of course since you TMZ are not allowed inside since you are not on "the list" then of course you would not know. For those of you interested in sending flowers directly to Michaels resting place. You can go on the forest lawn website and visit their flower shop online and place a order which they will deliver the same day to the site.Or choose a flowershop else where but they might only be able to take the flowers to the enterence area that the pictures where shop. Not sure. They(Forest lawn flower shop) will give you an order number which you can call them and check that it has arrived at his tomb area. TMZ I kow negativity sells and some people are dumb enough to believe everything they read. TMZ just FYI MJ fans are not all dumb!! And people who are interested I recomment getting the "Sunny Days" flower arraingment its full of Sunflowers! And to people calling MJ fans cheap get grow up.

nan

oh , this is stupid. the woman made a suggestion, nothing more.stop trying to turn it into a catfight.everyone misses michael jackson and the one thing i think we can all agree on is tmz is making a whole mound of money stirring up crap.
leave it alone
there was no PLEA from lisa.
i wish tmz would diss the people who enabled michael all these years instead of giving them a stool for tmz live

Mj fan with love

Posted at 6:25 PM on May 13, 2010 by Marnie

Shame on all you please. We don't need of your lisa.

marson

Since the family chose to bury Michael inside with a locked door, we have to assume they didn't want flowers, gift, and ect. on Michael's gravesite. I understand the cemetry doesn't accept silk flowers, I would assume there are strict rules about what can and can't be sent there. When Michael's family chose to bury him inside they sort of shut the door on the fans, so I guess we have to honor his life in other ways. I am going to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame on June 25-27th for a tribute weekend they are doing in Cleveland Ohio. So Lisa has to understand we are not premitted to visit the grave as she does. If I sound a little bitter it's because I am. I didn't like the fans being cut out like that. The fans made the Jackson's and still support them through the estate money which comes from the movie and all the other things we buy. Michael was always greatful to his fans and I don't think he would have wanted us to not be able to visit his gravesite. There must have been a way to have worked this out better, so don't visit the grave and tell us the site is empty talk to the Jacksons!

MiMi