Michael Jackson in Sunflower Heaven

5/14/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Marie Presley's prayers have been answered -- TMZ has learned a flower company is about to deliver a field's worth of sunflowers to Michael Jackson's burial site in Glendale, CA.

Michael Jackson sunflowers

Jason Levin from sunflowerguy.com tells TMZ he's shipping several thousand sunflowers -- which were Michael's favorite -- to his mausoleum at Forest Lawn Cemetery today.

Levin's donation follows Lisa Marie's MySpace posting Wednesday, complaining that Michael deserves more than the few bouquets, candles and gifts that currently surround his tomb.

Ask and you shall receive ... sunflowers.

0512_MJ_MAUS_300

Trish

@ 151 Cathy Michael is not smiling down from heaven! Did you forget he targeted young boys?

Sammy

Kendra

hey #4 Larry you really need to stfu! if you don't have anything nice to say, dont say nothing at all. Have some damn respect. RIP MJ The King FOREVER! im glad LMP did what she did, that was sweet of her. Michael would be so touched.

Lacey Granger

If Lisa Marie wants flowers at his grave, then why doesn't her sorry ass order flowers for his grave??? And since we're talking about pedophile Michael Jackson, she may as well order flowers for the grave of Jeffrey Dahmer too!!! Give me a BREAK!!!!!! How RIDICULOUS!!!!!! Michael Jackson was a washed-up, pedophile DRAG QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joy

Its a great thought. Thank you Jason for honoring MJ. I belive MJ fans should be free to honour him as they choose in their own private or public way. LMP should also lead the way by sending flowers herself - not artificial ones but real ones since MJ loved nature so much. I support the idea that the family should build some sort of monument and create a kind of Graceland. Pehaps they could copy the design of Neverland and create a replica and a shrine where fans from all over the world could go.
Re LMP she treated MJ badly after their divorce, and to his credit he behaved like a gentleman. She needs to free her conscience and confess.

Knockers De Clown

Michael would prefer we send him a bunch of 12 and 13 year olds .. *I'm just say'en

hoocheekoo

I have sad feelings about Lisa. My perception of things is that she and Michael loved each other and, perhaps, had it been at a different time, I'd like to think things would have worked out. I'm not sure that any marriage with her dad, Elvis, or with Michael would have worked out and, unfortunately, they both died single and they both died tragically. Lisa is the common denominator for both and, unfortunately, experienced the pain twice.

The pressures and complications have to be enormous for stars of this magnitude and those who fall in love with them. These two men drifted into a situation and, because they were so young and inexperienced, probably didn't understand or foresee the sacrifice of family they would have to make. Lisa and her mother probably went into the marriages with every hope that they would work out. I can't drum up anything but genuine sorrow for each one of them.

The industry ruled, it seems, and rather than criticize them for the fate that befell them in their personal lives, I'd prefer to appreciate both stars for the enormous personal sacrifices they ultimately had to make for their fans and the pain they must have felt as they became simply a commodity for the music industry. I don't think there's any way I can have a full understanding of their lives without having 'walked in their moccasins'.

There has to be a reason so many celebrities turn to drugs. I'm sure each story is different but I suspect there are also some commonalities. I believe Michael even sort of 'studied' the phenomenon, hoping to avoid it himself, but tragically fell into the vortex anyway.

I remember a time when we appreciated our entertainers for the joy they brought into our lives. We knew they were human and made mistakes but we gave them the privacy to deal with their personal issues just like we want to do in our own lives.

But, sadly, today is different. It's become big business to invade their privacy and destroy their careers if need be. Some of them survive because they're lucky enough to have the coping skills. Good for them. But many of them are as weak and ordinary as we are when it comes to knowing how to deal with the onslaught of media attention and destruction that too often comes their way. Unfortunately, we fuel the fire by supporting the industry that takes away our own enjoyment of what they work so hard to produce. We cut off our nose to spite our face. What are we thinking?

MJ-Unbreakable

I appreciate that so much and sent a thank you message to Mr. Levin. I really love that since for me it is heard to bear the thought that Michael is in that clean and cold mausoleum. I know this sounds crackbrained but ... it is like it is.

Thank you again Mr. Levin - send you lots of L.O.V.E.

www.mj-unbreakable.com

Joy

I laughed so hard when Howard Stern interviewed LMP (he knew what a whore she was/is)and he asked her sexually related questions like "Do you do anal?" She actually said "YES" right there on television. Her stupidity continues to amaze me.

I hereby strongly suggest that Lisa Marie purchase flowers for her pedophile Daddy...Elvis Presley. Why that pedo wasn't thrown in prison is unbelieveable.

Lisa is proving over and over again that she is simply trash. I hope she is not a pedo like her Father...Elvis Presley.

denise

as pessoas acusam michael de ser um pedófilo, mais absovem um pai que recebeu dinheiro pelo corpo de seu filho, isso sim é que é respeito, e parabéns a todos que apoiaram a adorável decissão desse pai pois ele consegui mostrar a todos como ele amava seu filho,ele realmente é um pai de verdade acho que muitos gostariam de ter um pai assim onde o amor ao dinheiro fala bem mais alto que o seu amado filho.julgado e inocentado mais culpado pelas mentes de muitos que ainda acham que esse pai foi o melhor para seu filho

RasputinsLiver

Love this video!

Can't beat Tommy Davidson's mocking of Jacko! Especially the after silliness after the muci ends.

Funny sh*t!

Chrissy

@ Joy...Elvis was not a pedophile you dumb ass bitch!

ciscokid8

108. Michaels favorite flowers are dark red roses and white lilies.
May be LMP was wrong and sunflowers are the favorites of one of her other husbands.
Posted at 8:13 AM on May 14, 2010 by Biggi

Ya-hoo lol

matt

lol what proof do people have that michael gave children "jesus juice", besides the claims made by a family of a bunch of proven con artists and perjurers?