Michael Jackson in Sunflower Heaven

5/14/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Marie Presley's prayers have been answered -- TMZ has learned a flower company is about to deliver a field's worth of sunflowers to Michael Jackson's burial site in Glendale, CA.

Michael Jackson sunflowers

Jason Levin from sunflowerguy.com tells TMZ he's shipping several thousand sunflowers -- which were Michael's favorite -- to his mausoleum at Forest Lawn Cemetery today.

Levin's donation follows Lisa Marie's MySpace posting Wednesday, complaining that Michael deserves more than the few bouquets, candles and gifts that currently surround his tomb.

Ask and you shall receive ... sunflowers.

0512_MJ_MAUS_300

ciscokid8

106. Agree with you 200 percent!! Absolutely, honor our fallen miliatary & more importantly, the ones who came back from any war, disabled, injured, sick, mentally unfit....they are our heroes & need our help!!

105. If this guy has money to blow then why doesn't he send these flowers to the heros at Arlington National Cemetery?
... Not the pedophile in Forest Lawn!!!!
Posted at 7:53 AM on May 14, 2010 by Charlene

Posted at 8:10 AM on May 14, 2010 by Jacki

I hear ya.
Limme ask ya somethin because I don't know? Have any of those Jackson boys served in the US military? Is Joe Jackson a WWII Vet? Never heard nothin about any of em serving the USA.
Like Elvis did.

dd

Forest Lawn does not allow fake flowers

Vera

I guess that some of you commenting here are the kind of people that do not bring flowers to your love ones grave sites, and I guess that you're the same kind of people that cries a lot in public when any of your love ones dies to just turn around and party in private...I'm glad to see that you are not the majority.

Shannon

I'm sure Lisa Marie isn't short on cash - why did't she buy the flowers? It seems sad to me that she needs to ask his fans for flowers

WOLF

GRRR!!! its NOT tacky is WONDERFUL!!

you are right

166. *

Love this video!

Can't beat Tommy Davidson's mocking of Jacko! Especially the after silliness after the muci ends.

Funny sh*t!

Posted at 10:35 AM on May 14, 2010 by RasputinsLiver

That was funny as sh*t.

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

What a complete waste of money, time, effort, & energy!!! F*ckin morons!

aston

hoocheekoo -

I agree. We should be grateful that those with talent use their time on earth to entertain us, instead of letting the media tear them apart. The haters on this site imitate the media and vent their own private anger here, directed at someone who never did anything to them, only brought music to their lives. They think they are witty and hilarious, but it's just sad to watch.

What had the world of music looked like if Michael Jackson and the Beatles, for instance, had decided it was too much pain and anguish to stay in the business? What would our lives have been like without their music?

Show some respect. You should be in awe of Michael. There is no way you could have done even a fraction of what he did, so don't use what little ability you have to spread rumors and hurt people.

you are right

Posted at 12:04 PM on May 14, 2010 by aston

F^^k MJ I respect Robert Plant who won In 2009, Robert somehow won Album of the Year at the Grammys for "Raising Sand" with Alison Krauss and is getting ready to tour again. Now there is a person to respect. F^^k MJ who does not compare to Robert Plant.

JLS

Thank you Thank you Thank you, Lisa. I'll never forget him either. The flowers are gorgeous and he would love them so much. Thank you to the flower company as well. Your kindness won't be forgotten!

teadlady

Ms. Presley is a multi - multi millionairess. Why is she begging for flowers? Foot the bill.

Marie

I wonder what kind of gifts the fans will bring MJ on june 25,2010.I will bring him video games.MJ loved video games.But I am sure some broke MJ haters would want to steal my gifts from MJ's tomb at night when everybody already left Forrest Lawn.

Gea

wow, beautiful!

but the pics you posted for april 3rd, first they stole from my videos, second inside it was full of flowers, beautiful flowers!!!!!

it is nice that sunflowers are everywhere now! thank you all for that! :)

Agnieszka

To everyone who looks down on Lisa Marie Presley: sit down for a while and think how to cope with your negativity so you don't have to bring her flowers when she is gone...

I think it was a beautiful naive idea she had. Thank you Lisa and thank you Mr. SunflowerGuy. Michael deserves more that thousand sunflowers :)

Woody McBrreairty

I was there when the sunflowers arrived today. I am flabbergasted as this is really a publcity ploy and not flowers brought by fans in honor of Michael as it should be. Futher, they have hidden Michale in an obsure little ctypt that is very hard to find. If they sunflowers had not been being delivered, we would never have known where he is. Just seems his gravesite should be more accessible to the fans who want to visit and honor his memory. Also, Forest Lawn Glendale is so far out of the way and off the beaten bath of Hollywood tourism, that I'm sure many people who want to visit, won't have the time or the patience to travel that far and/or try to find it.