Michael Jackson in Sunflower Heaven

5/14/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Marie Presley's prayers have been answered -- TMZ has learned a flower company is about to deliver a field's worth of sunflowers to Michael Jackson's burial site in Glendale, CA.

Michael Jackson sunflowers

Jason Levin from sunflowerguy.com tells TMZ he's shipping several thousand sunflowers -- which were Michael's favorite -- to his mausoleum at Forest Lawn Cemetery today.

Levin's donation follows Lisa Marie's MySpace posting Wednesday, complaining that Michael deserves more than the few bouquets, candles and gifts that currently surround his tomb.

Ask and you shall receive ... sunflowers.

0512_MJ_MAUS_300

CelebNews

It's refreshing to note there are still people who care for someone who passed away. Such deed should be honored and appreciated. Thanks for this post. -from http://celebmarks.com/

Justice4MJ

Michael will always be surrounded by his favorite flowers forever!! Our first delivery was yesterday. Visit http://www.mj-777.com/?page_id=3455 to learn how we have created a way for fans from all over the world to be a part of this new program called "Sunflowers for Michael". We have already received a generous amount of donations since it's conception just this past Friday. 2 large beautiful vases of fresh large Sunflowers will be replaced weekly. Every fan who donates, their name and special message will be included on a card that will accompany the vases that will be placed next to Michael's resting place. Please join us. If you were ever thinking of a way to give back to Michael, this is it.

The King's Kaween

LMP angers me so much!!!

"I love her," Michael told one of his associates the next day, "more than anything, more than anyone, I still love Lisa. We have such a strong connection." His eyes filled with tears. "That was my one shot, man," he said. "I did a lot of foolish things. I may never get another shot, you know?" - Michael Jackson statement from The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story" by J. Randy Taraborrelli

This statement above is just a mess. J. Randy Taraborrelli is a liar. I also think that J. Randy Taraborrelli has selective hearing...he knows everytime MJ said "I love Lisa or I love her"...there were 10,000 complaints by MJ about LMP. He knows MJ wasn't totally in love with Lisa. MJ might say things at the time...but, he knows if Diana Ross came back to him or someone who reminded him of Diana...it would have been over with LMP alot sooner. MJ wanted to anull the marriage in its early stages...he written a letter and everything. Even I had an encounter with MJ, and he'd let me know that he wanted out of the marriage because he wasn't happy and she wasn't trying to have his kids. When he walked away from the marriage...he meant to stay away...but, she refused to leave it alone. Debbie said that (J. Randy Taraborrelli book) she knows he still loved her. No...she wouldn't stop coming around and bother him...calling Janet...If MJ wanted you back, she would have been back. She tried to tease him with Nicolaus Cage, and it didn't work. I am so glad that I had walked away from all of them...MJ wanted me to replace LMP at first, then wanted me to be his friend...I refused. If he wasn't going to leave LMP (which he was strongly considering on several occasions for me), then he should have left her and he would of had the love and the children that he wanted...no if ands or buts. MJ didn't have sex with Debbie ( I am not totally sure...MJ said he did in the Bashir do***. and Debbie said no in one of her interviews), but we sure would have...he wanted it and I wanted it. It was foolish of him to rely on LMP...to tell you the truth...he wanted to walk away a few months after the marriage began...because she was lying to him...and he was REALLY that in love with her.

Amy

Personally, I would have waited until June 25 to do something like this.

Amy

I have sent gifts every holiday since his death...and on a limited income. Some of us can only do so much in this economy.

Bobby

I don't listen to a word that TMZ says they are a bunch of lying tabloid junkies that has nothing better to do..they have said alot of things that wern't true and i got proof they wasn't they just need to spread lies and get into everyones business because they need to make money..

So that being said get your information straight before saying them TMZ i turn your program off everytime it comes on now because of your tabloid crap you say..

so get a life TMZ..

TaRaysha

Forest Lawn's policy is no fake flowers are to be left. they offer a service ranging from $20-350 on their site for those that are not in Glendale (this goes for all of the properties)

I agree lisa could have easily filled the place herself and that she has no real authority to "move him".

As a fan I am glad he is protected and safe from those that are haters and from derrainged fans that may try to get a piece of him. The family did the right thing by protecting Michael.

As a fans that love him should understand this.

Major love to all

Carol-Ann Lane

To all of MJ's fans, keep loving him. Do something charitable, even if it's an act of kindness, in his memory. He loved the whole world and tried to help the unfortunate, especially in Africa. He was proud of his black heritage and said so every time he was interviewed. Most of the people who surrounded him were black.

As for LMP, I'm sure she had a guilty conscience. He loved her with all his heart and she lied to him and used him. She's almost like her plastic mother. However, MJ loved her for some time and was terribly hurt by her. As he said, he became hard-hearted towards her. She's suffering now because of the way she treated him and realizes what she did. She is not his widow and should stop acting like one. By the way, she was at his funeral. As a matter of fact, she became hysterical! She should have been the loving mate he needed.

As for the haters, get a life! If you hate him so much why are you spending all your time reading articles about him and spewing your hate? Go get a job or volunteer to help those less fortunate than you. Didn't your mommies tell you to not say anything if you couldn't say anything nice? There must me something mentally wrong with haters like Antwone, Ohwell, Trish etc. Please see a mental health professional.

shell517nj

What's wrong with people? Flowers coming from one person "Lisa" is not the same as a shower of flowers coming from MJ fans all around the world. Beautiful gesture Lisa. Remember people like Michael used to say "Its all for Love". Peace!

DIVAB

He's music will live forever
What a wonderful tribute
THE KING OF POP

maureen

Where was LMP when he was alive & needed a friend? I heard she bad mouthed michael on oprea,all of a sudden it's like she's married to him- WTF. She should mind her own FN business& take care of her babie's & husband. She act's like that was a real marriage to michael, it was just an arrangement they didn't even live in the same house. [say's latoya].YOU BUY SOME FLOWER'S LISA! [CHEAPO] SPOILED LITTLE RICH GIRL! Given order's to us ,if i were you LM i'd mind my own business from here on in.IF ANYTHING YOU HURT MICHAEL!We the FAN'S LOVED MICHAEL & STOOD BY HIM THROUGH GOOD OR BAD,WHERE THE F WERE YOU? Off somewhere talking about him, your a PHONEY in plain english,so [BACK THE F OFF] MICHAEL wasn't REALLY MARRIED TO YOU AFTER ALL. WAS-HE?---------THE FAN'S!

linny

Talk about cleaning up the place and stuff like that,lmp asked for silk sunflowers so there would be no mess or need watering. Why are people so hostile towards her?. I for 1 am glad she has brought this to our attention because it isnt right that a man who has brought so much colour and joy to the world should be left in a dark empty place. michael loved the world,wildlife, trees,flowers and water, it is such a shame that he has been locked away from all the things he loved again. He should have been buried at neverland,the peaceful,beautiful place he created.

shell517nj

Michael we love and miss you very much. I know you are rocking the heavens. Forever in our hearts!

Melanie Zarth

For all of you that think LMP should have paid for the flowers herself, it is NOT about the $$!! I'm sure she knew that MJ would have appreciated flowers from all kinds of different fans, and not all from her. He loved his fans, and she was just giving us an idea of how we all could do something collectively that he would have appreciated.

To all the Haters, Not Gay, Not a Pedophile. You should know better by now. I know the media makes it hard to see the truth, but it is out there in plain view. I'm just fed up with your ignorance and just plain meanness.

mercy eteng

i cried when i read it from Lisa. How can Michael Jackson lack. There should be free access to Michael Jackson’s tomb, for people from far and near to pay respect for the king of pop. We the fans loved michealjackson and we don't give a dam to what the hater’s feel.micheal will always be reminded in my heart till I die. My love for Michael is endless. Lisa for loving Michael Jackson I love you too. Michael's fans in *****ia are still crying for you.
mercy from *****ia.