Rachel Uchitel on TMZ Live: I Feel Guilty

5/16/2010 4:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel was on TMZ Live today -- talking about David Boreanaz ... and her new life as the most famous mistress on the planet.

Motorola Blur
0514_rachel_tmzlive_launchPLAY_2

Rachel says if she were married to one of the guys who had an affair, she'd divorce him.

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23

PaddyObella

This woman is complaining about other "mistresses" and trying to act all holier than thou - uglier than thou certainly - but not holier. She's just a slut bitch who blackmailed Tiger for $10 mil and then went after her other lovers...She disgusts me way more than the other "mistresses."

wallace

how in the hell this bitc........h sleep at night..........!

Chloe

WHAT KIND OF TRASH TAKES MONEY FROM A FAMILY SHE HARMED? THAT MONEY BELONGS TO TIGER'S WIFE AND KIDS.

I thinks this tramp looks like a man with a wig. She is sooooooooooooooooo gross. Special place in hell for her for extorting money from a family she had already helped to destroy. Slut has no shame , she also has no one who gives a rats ass about her. She has the honor of being one of the most hated women in America.

She is without a doubt Tiger's most EVIL mistress.

msdawndawn

Watched this interview & couldn't say "liar liar pants on fire" enough. Everyone knows Gloria Allred is known for big pay days & lots of “look at me” spotlight. Rachel spewing crap about I wanted a woman blah, blah, blah was almost laughable. Rachel wanted a pay day (period). Hey Rachel - you need to look up the definition of extortion. I think when you are “the other woman” & being paid a lot of money. It is either for hooker services or to keep your mouth shut. If it walks like a duck & IT’S A DUCK. Call it whatever you want honey . Love your crap about.. I am not in it for the spotlight? I am not trying to launch a career? I was raised with high morals? I guess sleeping with MARRIED CELEBRITIES & POSING FOR PLAYBOY BLEW ALL THAT RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW. This is from all the married women in the world who actually have morals – try keeping your dam heart & legs closed to men who are not available. Thank you

GatorMom

Isn't it time for her 15 minutes to be up?

"Nobody knows what happens behind closed doors"...that is irrelevant. What is important is she cheated on men who had babies at home - you can't talk your way out of that sister.

Please GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aileeny

SO EAT HER ***** DYKE, YUCK-IT ****INGTELL!!! HA HA HA!!! DONT LOSE SLEEP OVER THIS BITCH!!! HA HA HA !!! OBVIOUSLY YOU DO!!! ENJOY.....

mielle

Rachel is a total homewrecker and GOLD DIGGER!!
She is not a NATURAL Beauty....she is all FAKE!!

FAKE: LIPS