Rachel Uchitel on TMZ Live: I Feel Guilty

5/16/2010 4:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel was on TMZ Live today -- talking about David Boreanaz ... and her new life as the most famous mistress on the planet.

Motorola Blur
0514_rachel_tmzlive_launchPLAY_2

Rachel says if she were married to one of the guys who had an affair, she'd divorce him.

Little Lisa

Hey Rachel - are you planning on paying taxes on the $10M? Remember Richard Hatch from Survivor? He forgot to pay and went to jail.

to little

Rachel if you put a price on yourself how much would you cost?

Dakota

Yeah Mike and I would want to be 21 again the questions my god. GEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Jason where are you?

jps

how can she say that she comes from a good moral family - she's possibly ruined two marriages!!!

My two cents ;)

Rachel I'm embarrassed that you keep popping up for all the wrong reasons...Go re-invent yourself because right now aren't you embarrassed to be you a double time home wrecker...Your late fiance from 9/11 wouldn't be happy that you have taken this path

Lisa

I can almost understand falling for one married guy but it appears to be a trend with her and there is just nothing honorable in that what so ever. When you continue to go after married men then you can't be up to anything good. Period.

panthergirl89

Still a home wrecking whore/ prostitute!

sem

Why are we being forced to listen to this slut whose only claim to fame is being a slut?

Why do you make celebrities out of these people?

ZR

Oh my God she is even more stupid when she talks !!! Her voice is soooooooooo annoying !
Can somebody tell me what those dummies found in her. She's ugly,fake, has no brains and no personality......
10M$ for that !!! Even if I were a billionaire I wouldn't spend one cent on her.
The more I see her the more I believe she and Tiger should get back together. They are in the same league : FAKE UGLY CLASSLESS NASTY DIRTY IMMORAL REPUGNANT LIARS .

maryb.

A swine who sucked for a living and now has millions of dollars from a married man whose marriage and family she helped destroy along with the multiple other pigs. She wants to distance herself from the rest but she is a bottom-feeding pig just like the rest of them. She has absolutely no conscience otherwise she'd get her face out of the press. Her career thus far has been bedding the married fathers of tiny children and violating the sanctity of their mothers' marriages. Trying to get a message to Tiger Woods you poor, white trash, and pathetic creature?

Her deceased 9/11 fiance and his family have been spared all kinds of heartache from this pig.

JUstin

WOULD GO BACK 8-9 YEARS BACK TO CHANGE EVERYTHING --YEAH RIGHT..LMAO--MORE LIKE , YOU WOULD GO BACK AND REPEAT EVERY STEPS ONE MORE TIME..LOL--YEAH--INCLUDING THE PLANE CRASH...

b*TCH , YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORK ANYMORE--PUUULLEEAASSEE..

Yvonne

If you ask me, she's still bangin' Tiger

JUstin

YOU ARE RIGHT , yVONNE--I THINK THIS IS WHY TIGER IS HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME WITH ELIN--SHE'S STILL PUTTING IT ON HIM..SHE'S NOW WAITING IN THE WINGS..

Sta

good theory...

Jodi

I Like her..... She seems normal. She didn't make those guys cheat! Those guys were "up" to it.

I am a Married woman for 17 years.