Sandra Bullock's Baby Shoot -- Jesse Was There!

5/14/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Jesse James was right by Sandra Bullock's side when she posed with her baby boy for that People photoshoot.

Sandra Bullock
Sources tell TMZ Jesse was not only present ... he was "incredible with both Sandra and Louis" -- and created a "healthy, loving and positive atmosphere."

Now get a load of the timeline.  We're told the photos were taken March 9 -- two days after the Oscars  ... and just a few days before the scandal broke.

So Sandra was apparently oblivious to Jesse's alleged affairs when the pics were snapped.

Alas, we've figured out what was really going on when a photographer was snapped carrying baby clothes into Sandra and Jesse's home on March 9.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Now, the million dollar question -- are there photos of Jesse and little Louis Bardo floating around?  We're guessing since Jesse was there -- and at the time expected to co-parent with Sandra --  no way he wasn't in some of the shots.  Interesting the way it ended up looking like a single mom shoot.

0428_sandra_jesse_300

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Michael

FEEL BAD FOR HER,AS FAR AS BEING MARRIED TO HIM! SHE HAS HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO MARRIE ALOT OF GOOD GUYS, AND HER FIRST MARRIAGE, HE LET HER DOWN! SANDRA IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL ACTRESS, VERY TALENTED ON SCREEN, AND OFF SCREEN, I'VE BEEN TOLD SHE IS JUST A DOWN TO EARTH WOMEN ALTOGEATHER. HER LOVE FOR ANIMALS, TELLS ALOT ABOUT HER TO ME! SHE'S THE TYPE OF WOMEN, THAT LEAVES HOLLY WOOOD, TO GO LIVE THE LIFE THAT IS HER! I BET SANDRA WOULD GET DOWN DIRTY WITH THE GUYS, AND HELP WORK ON HER HOMES, THAT'S A COOL GAL. WE LOVE YA SANDR, AND ENJOY YOUR NEW BABY! YOU WILL BE AN AWSOME MOTHER, NO DOUBT! MIKE

who farted

If they were still together, of course he would be there. Maybe Bombshell-nazi was out of town.

Linda Crawford

Why does every celebrity think it necessary to bare their souls on television to let the public know every phase of their personal lives. In the grand scheme of things who really gives a damn. Our lives go on the same as usual. Are we really just so hard up for news about someone else's life. Get a grip.

Lee Hall

I have a theory why men "cheat down" and that is because they feel
inferior to their wife ~ they have a preconceived idea that somehow they are lacking in the intelligence department.
Even if the wife does not flaunt her intelligence, it somehow bothers the man so he seeks out some poor, uneducated, not very intelligent tramp of a woman to whom he feels superior.

joe the hammer

The baby is black.I find that a little strange.Oh yeah the first thing I'm gonna hear is I'm a racist.I'm not.I'm just callin' it like I'm seein' it.....also I don't recycle or wear a seat belt or care the least little bit about going green......Have a nice day!

Liz

Not that it's a big deal, but I believe that Sandra and Jesse are still together. She is supposedly staying in New Orleans, but was just here in Austin at the same time James was. Now he is bidding on a property here. I believe they are trying to work things out and just letting the hatred for Jesse die down a bit. Hey, she is a grown woman and can decide to take him back if she chooses. It's her life and she has got to live it in the way she wants to and the way that will make her happiest. It's not up to us to decide if she is right or wrong. How many of us ever made the choices that our friends or others thought we should make. I personally would consider her more courageous to try to make it work than to take the easy way out and divorce. I wish them both well because even if she does take him back they have a rocky road ahead.

Crystal

@ Renee I agree with you,because a women knows.She knew that by the time those pictures were out she would be a single mother.I really fu*ks with you Sandra Bullock, You Go Girl !That baby is so cute.

greeneyes

What is going on with this child being with a family that has a history of Nazi sympathies? I hope that a court would look at the well being of this child being raised in this type of environment.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5