Stairway to Heaven

5/14/2010 5:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 61-year-old resurfaced at a coffee shop in NYC on Thursday, looking a little homeless.

In 2009, Robert somehow won Album of the Year at the Grammys for "Raising Sand" with Alison Krauss.

This summer, Robert will tour with a new group called Band of Joy.

myliverhurts

TMZ somehow F*CK OFF!!!

diego

lucky he got laid alot when he was young, cause now he's screwed

Drummer

Robert Plant Rules! Give me a break he is the ultimate Rock and Roller. You try living his lifestyle and kick ass all the time like he has. Waste your comments for someone who deserves it.

Donna

Oh my God. I had his poster on my bedroom door growing up had such a crush on him. Now my 18 year old son screams his songs with his electric guitar. The BEST BAND EVER.......

moderno@charter.net

Somehow won album of the year?? That album was brilliant.

Physical Graffiti

Best male vocalist on the planet! "I am a traveller of both time and space...to be where I have been"

Denisecraig25

He didn't age as well as Jimmy Page...

Wonderone

I think a lot of people are missing the point. This post was about a Before and After picture. Not a dissertation on the merits of Plant’s musical genius. I am sure he is a lovely, personable guy who doesn’t give a whit about how he looks. And no one is taking away from his musical legacy. The issue is that for a guy who made it a point to insert as much sex appeal as he could into his on-stage persona (come on, with the jeans alone you could see every p**** hair, among other things), he has not aged well. If it was a woman who used her sex appeal during the height of her success (let’s say Madonna), who aged in a similar fashion, I have a hard time believing people would cut such slack.

R

Ian Anderson looks way better than him.

CAM

TMZ staff show their disrespect and ignorance AGAIN!

The fact that they may do it for monetary gain makes them even worse. Now slither on back to your desks and see who else you can insult, embarrass, humiliate, and lie about. I'd hate to be you.

Yes, I am an MJ fan who also happens to love Robert Plant!

agree

What the hell is wrong with him??? I would still do him, I think he's hot. My God, he still has his hair! My husband balded many years ago. He still looks good to me.

Jimmdog

Show some respect? Led Zepplin ripped off half of their songs.

James

Rock on Robert!

Tina

"Somehow" won a grammy??? I have just lost all respect for TMZ!

doens't matter

These ***s at TMZ only are into kissing ass to pop acts like Britney Spears or someother **** who can't sing, but is popular.. Keep that straw out of your mouth Harvey....looks like you have to always have something long and hard in your mouth.