« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LT Didn't Have Sex with Girl, Witness Claims

5/15/2010 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0507_lawrence_taylor_Reg_GettyA woman has come forward in the Lawrence Taylor case to say the NFL legend did not have sex with the 16-year-old girl he is accused of raping.

The witness -- a 23-year-old stripper who says she was living with the 16-year-old girl and her alleged pimp at the time -- gave a sworn statement to investigators from the defense team, saying she was waiting outside the hotel at the time of the alleged incident. According to the AP, the woman says the teenager returned to the car with $300 in cash and said, "It was weird ... we didn't even have sex."

As TMZ first reported, sources connected to Taylor say he didn't have sex with the alleged victim -- but rather engaged in a "masturbatory act."

Taylor is due back in court on June 10.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Karma

yeah right I bet this 23yo is a cover up.....Who would believe this girl? I bet she was beat up to come up with this lie by her so called pimp.

James

I wish Lawrence Taylor would stop lying and just admit he had sex with the girl.

tbt

LT = Lone Touch

Karma

didn't he admit to masturbated in front of the 16 year old, doesn't this pervert have children of his own? He's still guilty this is totally wrong... I bet that 16 year old was traffic, if you all read the story that pimp was arrested for trafficking women.

ralph

How come the 23 year old woman is not charged with a felony sex offense like LT? The pimp and the grown woman were working together, but the news has all been about LT, the 16 year old, and the pimp who hit her.

A 12 year old boy can be executed in the electric chair. But a 16 year old girl can't be punished at all for a lie that causes a man to commit a felony sex offense. And a 23 year old woman can't be charged with a felony sex offense for participating in and abetting child prosititution.

Elmer Flobbergob

A lot of people are going to believe a 23 year old stripper who lives with a 16 year old hooker and doesn't come out until a week after the rape.

Karma

5.ralph I agree with you.... It's because it's celebrity justice. In the real world if a man has sex with a 16 year old that was probably traffic by a pimp they'd be in jail right now. I read that this pimp was in jail in NY for trafficking women. So they are calling this 16yo a prostitute when she's probably not and was forced to have sex with men by her pimps. pretty sad

Cheryl A.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

Marilyn

Yea!
This pillar of society testifying about her pimp's other woman.
Believe her?
I don't think so!

Kennedy

No sex? He only masturbated in fron of a 16 year old girl? I guess all is well, they should just drop the charges and we should all move on like nothing happened...

KTD

The story's fake because the cops caught the pimp driving around with the $300 which LT pre-paid him for sex with a minor. The poor girl never saw the cash.

cochino

tmz needs to get over it and move on

if he exposed himself to her - he's as good as guilty

end of story

knickfan212

He could've masturbated alone. Why would he pay $300.00 for her to watch? Someone in his crew probably paid the stripper to say that.It's just makes no sense to me to get a hotel room,contact a pimp to get a girl,pay the girl $300 and then masturbate.

WOW...

Well I for one believe her..I mean, all strippers are honest, productive citizens of society with great integrity…and all men with the image and money of LT are always going to look out for the young girls trying to make their way in the world by generously giving g them money for no apparent reason…..I also believe that one day Spencer and Heidi will become the President and first lady and TMZ will actually report something news worthy……I can dream can’t I?

Kate

The police recovered a used condom from the room... they'll check the DNA inside AND OUTSIDE for evidence, ya know!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments