Kate vs. Cameron

Who'd You Rather?

5/16/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hollywood blonde actresses Kate Hudson and Cameron Diaz have a lot in common.

The question is ...

Laura

About 15 years ago, it would have been Cameron all the way. The poor girl is not aging well. As for Kate, if she wasn't Goldie's daughter there is no way she'd even be famous. Sorry.

E

Neither one of em do it for me. I'll save the load for someone more sponge worthy.

E

If I got just a lil bit high, I could look at em both as guys. Not very appealing.

WHATEVER

IF THERE WAS A PHOTO OF A CLOWN HE'D HAVE RECEIVED ALL THE VOTES.

elephantman

CAMERON IS THE JOKER, she looks scarey as hell, didnt she look in the mirror before she left. Oh yes and Kate, well she looks better but she also should look in the mirror before she leaves the house.

Hey number 1, drop dead twice! BITCH!

Brandon

Cameron Diaz is not a nice person. Incredibly rude to people and a backstabber. People who have worked with her know this. Kate seems nice and normal so she gets my vote.

tlynn

What difference does it really make! They're both coalburners, they both knew what this guy was about, when the cheating scandal broke...and yet as women and one being a mother - what were either of you thinking. The man cheated on his wife and family and yet you two hookers became his bangable bimbo's! I betcha Cameron is still tasting Kate, Madonna and every other little hooker who can't control their sexuality and jump the bones of the nearest guy throwing it out there. But what do you expect from trailer trash with money?

CGS

You guys would be luck to get chicks half as hot as this. Give me a break.. Tools

Mellie

They are both ugly and slutty (And as a woman, I don't give a rip about boobies). No thanks, if I were a guy I would happily go without. Yucky Yucky Yuk...

And PS: Kate has no bone structure and always looks puffy like she drank too much the night before,and why doesn't Cameron get that boxer's smashup in the middle of her face called a nose, fixed??? And also, both of them have had more men through 'em than the Jersey Turnpike, and that is DEFINITELY NOT attractive...can you say STD's? Yuck.

scott

110% Cameron Diaz. She says a lot of sex keeps her young. She is a freak!

Chh-boye

kate hudson cuz she is less old than cameron & has a better face & an ass than cameron... the tits r flatter than cameron's but wutever.. it'll do still... i mean cameron just looks really old these dayz

Jamie

Without all the make up cameron has a disgusting face so kate all the way.

rjm

Cameron isnt aging well at all.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2