Sheen Makes

'Two and a Half Men' Deal

5/17/2010 10:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Charlie Sheen has agreed to a new deal with Warner Bros. to do 2 more years of "Two and a Half Men."

051710_sheen_ex
The deal was made today.  One source connected with the negotiations tells TMZ, "Charlie is very happy."

As for how much Charlie got, TMZ first reported Charlie wanted around $2 million an episode.  We're told Warner Bros. initially offered substantially less than half that amount, but we're told the company went up considerably.

CBS will announce the return of the show at the upfronts on Wednesday.

UPDATE:  Charlie Sheen just released this statement:  "To put a fitting end on the two-and-one-half months of whirlwind speculation, I'm looking forward to returning to my CBS home on Monday nights.  I want to thank Les Moonves for his support."

matt wojo

I'm a big fan, but they are starting to fade. Jake is no longer cute. They better get some fresh ideas.

bring back recent posts

HAHAHAHAHA...#16..was just thinkin the same thing...wish my hair grew that fast , wouldn't piss me off so much when i felt like a change, wonder what his wig is made of????????? LMAO

Jason Chambers

Worst show on television. Charlie is a troll.

slutsygirl

Are you watching kiddies? The moral of today's lesson is:

You can threaten your spouse with a knife
You can threaten women verbally and physically
You can do drugs and go to rehab...again & again
You can pay hookers for sex
You can give up parental rights to your children

And someone will pay you millions to stay on a tv show.

Lesson learned?
By Slutsygirl

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/17/charlie-sheen-two-and-a-half-men-deal-warner-bros-contract-cbs/#comments#ixzz0oF7WRtHQ

Eman

A big one finger salute to all of the Two and Half Men haters in TMZ land!

go home!

It sure pays to be a druggie wife beater! Way to go Warner Bros!

Ellis

Why does this low-life continue to evade justice??

Jess

these kind of stories DISGUST me!! i think people who actually WORK HARD in their job should be paid that much! this guy should NOT be paid all that money just for acting on a stupid show. PERFECT EXAMPLE OF MONEY BEING WASTED IN AMERICA!!! Seriously, every time i look at this filthy rich guy, it makes me want to throw up. This is pathetic. thanks for nothing charlie sheen

R

Let his friends and family tell him what a ****thead he is on a regular basis. He isn't going to listen to any of us.

HarveyRLevin

This sucks if its true. Do you know how many families are struggling just eat, not to mention pay their mortgage, tuition for there children, help support their elderly? I could go on and on. This smacks the american people in the face. Look at these sluts that promote filth, not to mention the mouthpiece to them ALLHEAD, they are making thousands and thousands, if not millions for being S L U T S! America has become home to the people who will do anything to make money. Especially if its immoral.
Harvey you have now become one of the lowest of lives just by reporting on this stuff. You are a clown.

Damn I used to have such respect not any more. Yeah I know you'll delete this, because you allways do when someone has a differect opinion than yours. Maybe at least a few people will be able to read my opinion. DON"T BELEIVE IN FREEDOM OF SPEACH MUCH HUH?

to little

If your a felon and looking for a job Hollywood is the place to look for work, they hire anyone and pay you millions. And if your a psychopath you will make more. What star doesn't have a felony or a dui, can anyone name 5 stars they know who doesn't have a record?

brenda

Some very bitter people post here. They truly need a life.

Bonz

Unreal. Only douches watch this stupid show. But hey, that's all that's on tv right now..crap!

sara

I don't think Charlie Sheen is worth $2 an episode, let alone any more.

Sorry CBS. Bad move. Why are you supporting an abusive addict?

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

I suppose that whining dipstick Jon Cryer will get paid more money, too. He makes me want to gag! Jake looked cuter tonight.