Sheen Makes

'Two and a Half Men' Deal

5/17/2010 10:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Charlie Sheen has agreed to a new deal with Warner Bros. to do 2 more years of "Two and a Half Men."

051710_sheen_ex
The deal was made today.  One source connected with the negotiations tells TMZ, "Charlie is very happy."

As for how much Charlie got, TMZ first reported Charlie wanted around $2 million an episode.  We're told Warner Bros. initially offered substantially less than half that amount, but we're told the company went up considerably.

CBS will announce the return of the show at the upfronts on Wednesday.

UPDATE:  Charlie Sheen just released this statement:  "To put a fitting end on the two-and-one-half months of whirlwind speculation, I'm looking forward to returning to my CBS home on Monday nights.  I want to thank Les Moonves for his support."

theroyalgs

He belongs in jail...not on TV

jayne

i love ur show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please make 1000000 more

rick

Just goes to show you how stupid society has become. It's the public that give that stupid show it's success.

jammi

Really, they so could have went with another story line. Like the mom had a baby when she was younger and gave it up for adoption and he just now came onto the scene. Sheen is a looser and I do not like him one bit. good bye Charlie............

happy2bhere

Glad to know Charlie and John will be back for two more years!

Toni

Sweet I just Love that show

E Francis

Sheen is a s***bag & should have been cut years ago, & should be behind bars. I guess it is true. Money speaks.

Esther Ross

I am glad that he made that deal. Because inspite of all
his problems, which are personal...

The Show "Two and a half Men" is a great show !

Greg

They should have just brought in a new Darren, uh, I mean a new Charlie.

marson

Great, We love the show, and will be watching Charlie!

Miss Tila Chlamydia OMGPOW!

Remember when he played the JD slut on Ferris Bueller's Day Off? Who cares! Where the hell is Emilio? What the hell happened to Jennifer Grey's nose? !! Arrgh! Red Dawn and 1984 b!tches!!

Miss Tila Chlamydia OMGPOW!

Ahhh.... I just saw Ferris Bueller's Day Off for the umpteenth time the other night. Charlie was yummylicious what seems like a trillion-bazillion light years ago.

But I digress...

Who cares? Where's Emilio? !! Red Dawn FTW!

electriczipper

hmmm guess that they support people who are drunks and beat their wives,,I am sure that also covers about 80%of the morons that read this crap

stimpyandren5

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

RP

Great! I'll be sure to skip this show and any of its syndicated re-runs as I scour the web and apply for jobs that I will never get. I know that life isn't fair, but people like this getting outrageous salaries for doing next to nothing is beyond sickening.