George Clooney's Dog Day Afternoon

5/17/2010 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While in Hawaii this weekend, George Clooney posed for pics with two of his biggest fans ... Duane "Dog" Chapman and his lovely wife Beth.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Someone's definitely going to update their main Facebook pic.

Jessi Lee

So... Dog has a shady past, in my opinion that makes where he is now even more amazing. He admits that he was at the bottom but with a lot of hard work and an amazing amount of Faith he has become THE best Bounty Hunter Ever. This man has taken upwards of 7,000 criminals off the streets. How many people can say they changed their life and in the the process changed the world around them, all for the better. I don't know about you, but in my eyes Dog is a HERO. He is someone you can look at and say if he can change his path, if he can make a difference, maybe so can I.

Helen

LOVE YOU DOG< don't let the freaks get to you. Great work you do and lmao at the same few normal idiots.

Helen

George should play Dog in a movie, Dog has led such an up and down life. You can tell this was a casual pic. I never knew they had paps in Hawaii, but George is such a decent man. I love Beth and Dog, such nice people and they do great work

Helen

I met Beth Chapman at a bookstore. She came over and took time to talk with our kids, and sat with me when we discussed our teenagers. She was lovely, warm and very friendly. It is a shame how in 2010 , a strong woman is called a name, while a strong man is admired. The fact that other women insult her only bring themselves down.

Helen

hahahhaha. I wonder how many of these nasty posters Dog arrested. With over 7000 captures, I am sure a few hold a grudge. Either that, or he busted their mommas for crack. I think the way some of them post, the crack has been passed on to the new generation

LA

I think GEORGE and DOG look Hot together!!! i love DOG and George!!! thanks for the picture :)

tlynn

What has this country come to when we allow bleach blonde mullet wearing doublewide trailer park trash rednecks to even poke an eye out of the sticks & be seen in public, let alone walk around with something as obese & fowl smelling and as f'n ugly as that thing he calls a wife!!! Every bleach blonde, every mullet wearing person, every woman with real boobs ought to hold their heads in shame, because instead of society promoting you, society chooses to promote, exploit and support uneducated, fresh out of the ass, trailer park trash such as these folks, the palins, Jon + 8, the kardashians and all the other toothless inbred hillbilly's in this world! Hell send his ass to Arizona, I'm sure they'd love a good old fashioned ho-down....and then they can start deporting all these f'n illegals out of this country, including Obama's aunt who like so many other illegals is illegally in this country living in public housing that the american taxpayers are paying for!!! Hell, this country is slowing becoming a 3rd world country.

couplewords

The article should have said, "... his lovely wife Beth and HER two big fans!"

Jake

Great picture. George looks great as normal and it is nice to see him with Dog. George always appreciates those who care about others and I 100 percent trust his judgement

Staceyface

Wow great picture of Dog, Beth and George. Sad to see that TMZ.com fans must make nasty and negative comments on such a simple picture. I guess some of you lead really sad lives. Maybe Dog and Beth will meet you one day and change that.

bella

LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! THEY DO SO MUCH GOOD YOU HATERS!!!
GEORGE LOOKS OLD AND HAS A BEER GUT!!!!

Tactical Vinyl

I dont know how some people can be so hateful and waste time posting such crap. Seriously, you need help. Judge all you want but first try getting off your own a$$ and do something for your community and try to make a difference. At least the Chapmans are good people and they help out ALOT. The past is the past, if they were such losers why are they doing so well? And why are sooo many people looking up to them? Haters will be haters. If I were beth id tell you all to get a spoon and eat ****!

Helen

lol, you tell them TV. Jealous haters JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS

Helen

What is sad is that these idiots are attacking Dog while I read he is spending time in Hawaii with two Make a Wish Kids. Their comments only reveal who they are, not who Dog is

Anya

I'm a big fan of all three of them...... Nice to see a pic of someone other than the usual skanky ho's that you see here all the time, TMZ.