Volcanic Ash 1, Lindsay Lohan 0

5/18/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan might miss her court hearing on Thursday -- but LiLo's defense is Mother Nature herself.

Lindsay Lohan Volcano

Lindsay is in Cannes to promote her upcoming Linda Lovelace biopic.  She must appear in court Thursday for her probation progress report hearing -- she's required to show because she has only completed 10 of the 13 required alcohol ed classes (she snuck in a class last Friday).

But sources say she can't get a flight back to the States because of the volcanic ash from Iceland. Airports all over Europe are jam-packed and it's impossible to get a seat.

Here's the thing -- as we first reported, if Lindsay doesn't show, the judge will issue a bench warrant for her arrest.

At

Excuses don't fly. She and everyone else in the world knew air travel is a problem right now and should not have gone if there was a chance she would miss the deadline. Send the whore to jail.

elle200

Seems to me someone with her cashola can get a flight to anywhere with little trouble. Connect with another country and go around. (duh).

Issue the warrant and arrest her sorry ass. If it was a non-celeb, this excuse wouldn't....er...fly.

JLS

I just checked. Flights are not any longer affected by this volcano. This is yet another load of crap so that she can stay in France and party. I'd love for her to stay over there and be photographed falling around the outside of a club each night so that the judge can see. When she lands on US soil, they can arrest and jail this snot. I call on the judge to administer the law in this matter.

LaToya Jackson

Death watch 20 10

Ryguyy

why not take a boat, if my ass was on the line which it never would be cause I am not an idiot I would find any way to get there or dont go at all. There was no need for her to be at Cannes

Ryguyy

she'll be dead by the end of the year

why is she there ?

THROW THAT FIRECROTCH IN JAIL

Me

Who cares? It's a shame everyone feels they need to know people's business. It is none of our business. So lets mind it.

Knockers De Clown

Death watch 2010

David King

Lion's Gate's Vice President hit my Chevy Suburban
Bummer!

David King

Lion's Gate's Vice President hit my Chevy Suburban caused me to crash into the McDonalds on La Brea/ San Vincente. He suspiciously suggested that we not call the police. I stupidly agreed. My insurance company ended up having to pay for his damages I had to pay for my own. Bummer!

www.myspace.com/david.king

Spot

She is not going to jail. At most she will be allowed to surrender and be released until her next hearing. Putting her in jail means an earlier release of a violent prisoner, there is no room in jail for the non violent non felony offense females.

Pull her passport, confine her to the city limits and impose drug/alcohol monitoring and a curfew. Tell her she faces a year with the same brutal no early release conditions Paris had if the course is not finished on time and make her agree to this in court and sign the do***ent she has to read out loud.

Jack

Bullsheet...I'm in Europe & no airport is closed down. Guess maybe she'll think the judge is a dumbass, who knows. She ain't worth the time anyway TMZ!

800PoundGorilla

Dear Lindsay,

Pray to all of the gods.

800 Poud Gorilla

LA Native

David, I'm sorry you listened to him but that's your fault....and this is revelent...how?