Michael Jackson -- My Dog Ate My Creditor's Claim

5/18/2010 9:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonA guy who worked with Michael Jackson for roughly 40 years is begging a judge to accept a creditor's claim 4 months after the deadline -- because, well, he didn't know it was due!

Richard Arons -- one of Michael's old managers -- claims MJ's estate never informed him that he needed to file a claim to continue getting the royalty checks he had been pulling in for years.

In the docs, filed Friday in L.A. County Superior Court, Arons claims by the time he learned he needed to file the paperwork, the deadline had passed ... and dude doesn't want his money well to dry up!

Now, Arons wants a second chance -- we'll see if the excuse flies with the judge.

Trish

You should report yourself to DCFS.

Barb.A.

Being riddled with needle marks does not always mean you are a junkie. I am riddled with needle marks on my arms, legs, stomach, & hips and I am no junkie. Some of them are from IV steroids and some are from my meds that I take daily for my Multiple Sclerosis.
As for the rest of your post I think you should read the court transcript's on that case instead of the gossip tabloid's.

=================
56. Are his fans that dumb? The coroner said "his arms were riddled with needle marks".
He was a junkie...

That pedophile s*** bag also paid off two family of little boys he molested.
If he was innocent he wouldn't have paid them off.

He was so sick in the head. It's a god send he's dead. He can't molest children anymore.

One more junkie dead...
burn in hell wacko

Posted at 10:15 AM on May 18, 2010 by dustin

Lee lee

. Thanks for posting, Mimi. I'll definitely be watching. Gest has known The Jacksons since they were all children.

Posted at 11:18 AM on May 18, 2010 by Cathy

I hope this will be shown in Calgary, Canada. Do u know which channel? June 10th, OK, I'll mark it down. Thanks.

Posted at 11:49 AM on May 18, 2010 by Daphne

Thanks for the info Mimi, probably wont see it here, but will look out for it on You Tube.

Em

Being a manager you would think he would have inquired about his royalty cheque once Michael had passed; not assume things would carry on as usual. Perhaps it was errant of the estate not to advise Arons, however, he should have been more proactive in guarding his finances. I would imagine the judge will rule in his favor though due to the length of commitment.

Rito Valdez

67. 13. This is a good pic of MJ? when if you find out that this pic was taken while he showed up to court two hours late in his pJ and pain, and was frail and drugged out and could hardly walk from his lower back pain (because too much annual sex the night before) you won't say that he looked one especially when his eyes were bulging and unable to focus. We want bubble's face.

Posted at 2:28 AM on May 18, 2010 by Kimbo

"annual sex"? Must be embarrassing to be so dumb. Moron.

Posted at 11:28 AM on May 18, 2010 by Irka

LMFAO!!! I hate when people come here and post rude comments...but when they spell something wrong it just makes them look stupid!!! HAHAHA!!! Hey Kimbo, a little word of advice....look at what you type to make sure you have everything spelled right before you submit your comment...thats what I do...It stops me from looking stupid...HAHAHA "annual sex"...you are such an idiot!

Siggisis

HAHAHA "annual sex"...you are such an idiot!

Posted at 1:40 PM on May 18, 2010 by Rito Valdez

Heh, it IS a little funny! ;-)

mcgavock

Michael looks horrible in this picture. Michael, Michael, Michael what in the world did you do to yourself? The real Michael Jackson people knew and loved died a long time ago.

fan

Jermaine and La Toya said
they were happy for
MJ'S surgery look too.
Once you go white, don't deny the fright!

Daphne

93. HAHAHA "annual sex"...you are such an idiot!

Posted at 1:40 PM on May 18, 2010 by Rito Valdez

Heh, it IS a little funny! ;-)

Posted at 1:43 PM on May 18, 2010 by Siggisis

Yeah, I should hope we would at least do it annually. LOL x 4.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/17/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-late-richadr-arons/7/#comments#ixzz0oJnKV0Yh

Siggisis

Yeah, I should hope we would at least do it annually. LOL x 4.

Posted at 2:20 PM on May 18, 2010 by Daphne

Hahaha

nan

phantom...as tears go by..what a beautiful human being michael was. he did so much good in his lifetime and this video shows him for the sensitive , charitable and compassionate man he was..its too bad he couldnt have been appreciated in his own lifetime the way he deserved to be. what a treasure..

Daphne

I think that many of the people who are here and elsewhere bashing Michael have themselves been sexually molested when they were children. They are projecting the hate of their perpetrators on Michael. Let´s face it, it is easier to hate Michael than to hate, say your dad, who in reality is the one that DESERVES that hate.

They have deep wounds from that, and deep, deep anger. I don´t blame them for that.
I just wish they would seek help with their obvious problems.
They can go to hell.

Posted at 12:29 PM on May 18, 2010 by Siggisis

Good post. U made your point. Can't agree with u more.

nan

if people are only getting it annually , maybe that is why they are always angry..LOL